UNDER OFFER - SHOP FRONT EXPOSURE TO BUSY MAIN ROAD - Site area 1,357sqm approx. - Building area 250sqm approx. - 35m frontage to Urana Road - Two separate tenancies - Shop 1 - Vacant, opportunity to occupy or lease - Shop 2 - Leased to Hairdresser - DA approval for food and service station - High traffic flow - Zoned R1 - General Residential
UNDER OFFER - "THE LAVINGTON SPORTS CLUB" - Comprising two (2) story building with gross area of 7,379sqm (approx.) - Sited on an allotment of 4.852 hecatres (48,520 sqm) (approx.) The existing club facility contains: - Function Center - Restaurant / Bistro - Commercial Kitchen with prep area - Cool rooms / freezers - Several bars - Includes large car park for 408 spaces - Zoning - R1 General Residential
Major Redevelopment Site This major development site formerly utilised as the Mitre 10 hardware store is ideally situated in the Lavington commercial precinct. This site is suited to the owner
operator looking for a high exposure location or investors and developers looking to unlock the potential. The property will be sold with vacant possession.
Surrounding and adjoining developments are commercial in nature along Wagga Road, with national tenancies such as Burson’s Auto Parts, Harley Davidson, Hungry Jack’s and KFC. Previously forming part of the Hume Highway, Wagga Road is the main thoroughfare through Laving...
SMART COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT - Located major Arterial road, Lavington - 2 excellent tenancies on good leases - Land area 980 sqm. Building area 465 sqm - Current net income $45,417.00 per annum - Sound and secure modern investment
COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT, EASY FREEWAY ACCESS Units 1, 2 & 3. To be sold as a whole.
Unit 1, 370 m2, secure warehouse Leased at $25,932 p.a. Offices, air conditioning and electric roller door access. Unit 2, 249 m2, attached to unit 1. Vacant possession. office and amenity, high bay lighting, electric roller door access. Vacant possession. Unit 3, 246 m2 ground floor and offices. 96 m2 mezzanine. Well appointed fit out, air conditioned. Vacant possession.
Securely fenced and neatly presented investment opportunity. Good vehicle access and on site parking. Total Area 1,190 m2.
"THE LAVINGTON SPORTS CLUB" - Comprising two (2) story building with gross area of 7,379sqm (approx.) - Sited on an allotment of 4.852 hecatres (48,520 sqm) (approx.) The existing club facility contains: - Function Center - Restaurant / Bistro - Commercial Kitchen with prep area - Cool rooms / freezers - Several bars - Includes large car park for 408 spaces - Zoning - R1 General Residential
Why Rent An Office When You Can Own One! Situated on the corner of Urana Road & Breen Street, this well presented property would suit a range of purposes from professional offices to medical rooms.
- 240 sqm (approx.) of quality office space - Prominent corner location - Offering reception, seven offices plus boardroom - Off street parking plus disabled process - Owner occupy or investment - Available for sale or for lease
SUIT OWNER OPERATOR - Site comprising of 1855sqm approx. - Retail/shop front of 100swm approx. - Range Hood - Gas connection - Coolroom - Evaporative Cooling - Connecting to the site is a three bedroom residence - Carpeted throughout - Kitchen - Ample customer and staff parking - Zoned - R1 - General residential
PRIME SHOWROOM / OFFICE - Building area 282 sqm (approx.) - Site area of 911 sqm (approx.) - Full drive through access - Fully air conditioned throughout - Kitchen and on-site amenities - Outstanding signage exposure on major arterial road - Excellent on-site parking - Ready for immediate occupation
Twice the Opportunity This property is situated within walking distance to the Lavington shopping centre and offers an ideal opportunity for those looking for investment or owner/occupy at a later date.
- 2 x 118 sqm (approx.) recently renovated suites ideal for office or retail - Situated on 841 sqm (approx.) block with secure rear yard - Heating & cooling throughout - Security system in suite 1 - Suite 1 - 12 month lease back option available - Suite 2 - 12 month lease in place - Located metres from the Lavington "five ways" intersection
MAJOR REALISATION SALE
LARGE INDUSTRIAL DISPLAY SITE - Ideal sales / display site area of 15,250 sqm (approx.) - Frontage to Wagga Road of 158 metres (approx.) - Versatile workshop of area 757 sqm (approx.) with extensive showroom and offices - Vehicle service pit and oil storage area - Excellent opportunity to occupy your own building - Zoning - IN2 Light Industrial TERMS: 10% deposit, balance 45 days
PROMINENT COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT - Centrally located within close proximity to Lavington five-ways - Site area approx 575 sqm with 15M frontage to Urana Road - Building area approx 858 sqm over two (2) levels - Secure leases in place to quality tenants - Current net rental $95,002 per annum plus GST - Outstanding opportunity to acquire quality investment property - Zoning - Business 3 Commercial Core TERMS: 10% Deposit, Balance 30 days
SUPERB OPPORTUNITY FOR OWNER OCCUPIER / SAVVY INVESTOR - Ex WOW Sight and Sound outlet - Outstanding location within close proximity to Centro Lavington - Large vacant showroom - Site area of approx. 4,506 sqm - High quality building of approx. 1,831 sqm (GLA) - Modern tilt slab construction with extensive fit-out included - Drive through site access with large frontage to Wagga Road - Fully air-conditioned building - Extensive on-site car parking - Freehold title offered with vacant possession
Under instructions from John Park and Kelly-Anne Trenfield of FTI Consulting as Receivers and Managers
WELL LOCATED FACTORY / WAREHOUSE - HUDSON CRESCENT, LAVINGTON - Comprising approx. 381m2 - High internal clearance - Roller door access - Readily accessible from Freeway - Separate amenities - Three phase power
SMALL FACTORY / WAREHOUSE - HUDSON CRESCENT, LAVINGTON - Comprising approx. 190m2 - High internal clearance - Roller door access - Readily accessible from Freeway - Separate amenities - Three phase power
AFFORDABLE INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT - HUDSON CRESCENT, LAVINGTON - Comprising approx. 175m2 - Leased to Pixie Ice Cream Pty Ltd - Three year lease commenced 1st June 2010 - Current rent $11,139.48 per annum N.B. Suitable for owner / occupier
Exclusive Development Opportunity Strategically positioned on Kerr Road, this substantial 44.63 hectares (110.28 acres) parcel of land is a continuation of the current development of the Thurgoona Wirlinga growth corridor.
- Prime development site (STCA) - Zoned R1 General Residential - Topography of the site is relatively level - Located approximately 5km from Thurgoona's Centro plaza & CSU - Invest in this highly sought-after living destination
Outstanding Investment With an exceptionally well presented building and a quality tenant and lease in place, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a top quality investment property.
- Contemporary showroom, reception area and office plus warehouse - Recently updated including the addition of solar panels - Zoned business 4 mixed use - Outstanding long term occupant - Net annual rental $63,000.00 plus GST plus outgoings - 3 year lease with 2 x 3 year options
Exciting Development Opportunity! Presenting an excellent development opportunity (STCA) on the fringe of Thurgoona, this substantial 13.96ha parcel of land is located approximately 9kms east of Albury & 3kms from Thurgoona"s town centre, educational facilities, shopping plaza, 18 hole golf course & motel accommodation.
Zoned R1 & E3 under Albury"s LEP 2010, the site is ideal for future residential development given its strategic location, gently sloping landscape & elevated views toward the mountains. This premium buying opportunity is ideal for an astute builder/developer looking to fulfil the growing demand for high qua...
DEAN STREET AUCTION PRDnationwide Albury welcome the opportunity of marketing for sale the premises located at 461 Dean Street, Albury. The property will be put to auction on Friday 28th April 2017 at 2pm. The auction will be held at The Albury Club.
The subject property 461 Dean Street is superbly and prominently located on the main street of Albury and within the heart of the central business district. The property offers immediate access to the surrounding retail shops, Cinema Centre complex, restaurants and coffee shops.
461 Dean Street offers a mix of commercial and residential investment opportunity with...
BRAND NEW OFFICE WITH LONG TERM TENANT EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Architect designed, Energy efficient and ultra modern. Conveniently located at the eastern end Albury's CBD. This 256 square metre office with it's own balcony also comes with 5 secure under cover car spaces. Also ample Council car parking located across the road.
Currently Leased on A 5 + 5 year term. Ideal investment.
SUPERB CENTRAL ALBURY DEVELOPMENT SITE - Area of 1,985sqm (approx.)
- Corner of ex Hume Highway and Townsend Street
- Frontage of 50m to Hume Street
- Opposite McDonalds, Bob Jane T Mart and Plush Leather
- Motivated Vendor keen for sale
SOLD - INDUSTRIAL LAND Albury's Airside North Industrial Estate is strategically located, situated in a prominent position and with ready access to the Hume Freeway, the Albury and Lavington CBD's and the key industrial areas of Albury. The surrounding road network provides for B-Doubles and 4.6 metre high vehicles to access the nearby Hume Freeway.
The estate has a mix of IN1 General Industrial and IN2 Light Industrial sites. Sites in the 27 Lot subdivision range in size from 4,000 sqm to 20,040 sqm and prices range from $27.50 per sqm to $45.00 per sqm.
25 Kywanna Road, Wirlinga Located in Thurgoona"s growth corridor, this prime 34.94 hectare residential development site is positioned 5kms from Thurgoona"s shopping centre and educational hub and 15kms from Albury"s CBD.
Proposed for a 302 lot subdivision, the site is currently approved for a 2 lot subdivision (expiring 2020) and offers the new owner, the opportunity to develop or land bank for future use. Zoned residential 1 with environment management, the topography of the site is level with scenic rural views and dual street frontage to Tabletop Road and Kywanna Road.
Rare Development Opportunity Martin Property Investments is pleased to present an exceptional development opportunity in Albury's vibrant CBD. This outstanding site offers a range of exciting possibilities including a mix of retail, residential & office space (STCA)
- Rare CBD development site with multi story potential - 1,450 square metre allotment - Zoned Business 3 - Valuable multi street frontage - Potential for multi purpose: Retail, Residential & Office
SOLD - CENTRALLY LOCATED COMMERCIAL FREEHOLD - Ideally suited to the owner/occupier - Located in Albury's Central Business District - Building B - area of 165sqm - site area of 487sqm approx. - Off street parking - Zoned B4 Mixed Zone
INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE - 3.17 Ha Also know as 117 Corrys Road, Thurgoona. This large Industrial site is zoned IN2 - Light Industrial. Access from both Corrys Road and Hoffmann Road. Corrys Road frontage approx. 158 metres. Hoffmann Road frontage approx. 151 metres. Quick access to the Hume Freeway and Albury / Lavington CBD's. Site includes a three bedroom residence and is connected to town water. Great opportunity to develop in a fast growing area of Albury. Inspection is by appointment at a time to suit you.
Quality Investment Property This is an exceptional industrial property that boasts a quality business which has been in place since 1998. Rarely do you find such well presented and maintained buildings, plus quality lease and tenant, all in the same place.
- Rent: $112,000 (approx.) net pa. Annual increases guarantee growth - Tenant pays all outgoings including land tax - Lease in place until 2019 with options to renew up to 2031 - Quality, long standing business in place since 1998 - 3 buildings totaling 1,741 sqm (approx.) - 6,227 sqm (approx.) fully secure site with large hardstand area
SOLD AT AUCTION - QUALITY INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT - Comprising two industrial tenancies - Site area of 7,712sqm approx. - Building A area of 648sqm - Building B area of 1,718sqm - Combined net rental $123,304 plus GST - Well established tenants - Centrally located - Zoned Industrial 1
Sound Commercial Investment Excellent chance to purchase a sound commercial investment at a very attractive price point and easy access to both Lincoln Causeway and Hume Freeway.
- 5 year lease commencing 1 August 2012 with 1 x 5 year option - Current rental income $38,064 + GST + Outgoings - 120 sqm (approx.) warehouse with 3 phase power and 2 roller doors - 311 sqm (approx.) office area including reception, 9 offices plus kitchenette - 7 onsite car parking spaces - 728.2 sqm (approx.) block
Outstanding Central Albury Location Auction Saturday 24th September 2016 at 11.00am onsite
- Invest, occupy or develop this site (subject to council approval).
- Professional offices within walking distance of Albury's Dean Street.
- Reception / administration areas and separate waiting room.
- Three consulting rooms / offices plus lunchroom and storage area.
- Male and female toilets, reverse cycle AC and security system.
- Access off rear lane to seven covered car spaces.
- Potential development site given zoning and lane way access.
- Alternate use for residential and development (subject to council approval).
PROFILE MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT Expressions of Interest are sought from prospective occupiers of this profile mixed use complex.
- Situated adjacent to Albury Base Hospital, just 2km from the CBD
- Concept plans for multi-storey commercial, medical and short stay residential development (STCA)
- Purchase and lease opportunities available
- Site area of 2,700 sqm (approx.)
Friday 12th August at 2pm at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street, Albury
- One of Albury’s most prominent CBD sites
- Solid two-level brick building
- Site area of 893sqm approx.
- Floor area downstairs 550 sqm and upstairs 330 sqm
- Total area 880 sqm (approx)
- Completely refurbished downstairs in 2008/upstairs in 2010
- Rear lane access from Townsend Street
- 11 car spaces at the rear of the premises
- Tenancy to Westpac Banking Corporation
- Net rent $163,909.11 per annum + GST & outgoings
- 3% rent increases per annum
- Leased with two options of 5 year...
Large Commercial Site + Shedding Commercial site with ample scope for many different uses.
With a total site area of approx 10900sq mtrs and shedding of 1000sq mtrs along with a brick office/fully self contained living unit.
The site is fully fenced and secure.
The shedding is approx 17mts wide x 50mtrs long. Currently divided in 2 parts with an internal wall.
The front being 17 x 36
The back 17 x 24
The site has all connections of power water and toilets.
Sold as vacant possession
Call our office for full details
Outstanding Industrial Development Opportunity Stanley & Martin are pleased to offer three undeveloped industrial sites as one parcel (totalling 37ha approx.) to the market. Located in Thurgoona's growing transport and industrial hub, the site is in close proximity to major transport links and benefits from prominent, dual street frontage to Racecourse Road and Ceres Drive. The site is ideally suited to new premises catering for a medium to large scale manufacturing, warehousing or transport enterprise (STCA).
- Mixed Zoning: IN1 & IN2 - Lot 342: 6.506ha approx. - Lot 343: 13.23ha approx. - Lot 344: 17.28ha approx. - 3 Separate titl...
Well Positioned Office Suite Positioned at the "Paris" end of Dean Street, this properties high profile location has the potential to suit both an investor or owner occupier looking for quality office space.
- 682A - NLA 189 sqm (approx.) currently leased at $37,674 pa until March 2018 - 682B - NLA 107 sqm (approx.) currently vacant, potential rent $29,750 pa - Air-conditioned throughout - Disabled access - Ample off Street parking - Positioned opposite the Botanical Gardens
UNDER OFFER - PROFILE RETAIL INVESTMENT - Comprising Two Retail Shops plus Three Bedroom residence - Shop 474A area of 262 sqm approx - Shop 474B area of 101 sqm approx - Three Bedroom residence area of 102 sqm approx - Net rent approx. $117,000 per annum plus GST - Superb Position - Opportunity to improve
LARGE INDUSTRIAL SITE - Area 8,764sqm approx. - Central location within close proximity to CBD and Hume Freeway - Air-Conditioned office block plus ancillary shedding - Few remaining opportunities in established precinct - Opportunity to occupy and further develop (STCA) - Outline Indicative only