SOLD BY BEN HACKETT & ROBERT KOSTER FROM ELDERS COMMERCIAL! Situated in the heart of Greenslopes, this 1617m2 of LMR2 zoned land which is set to be converted to Mixed Use in the near future on a corner block.
All developers or investors looking to secure a property prime for good capital growth in the short to long term future should look no further. Other features include:
- 1,617m2 corner block with dual street access - High exposure on busy Logan Road - Positioned only 4.5 km from the CBD - Located in the Councils New Town Plan set to be converted to Mixed Use
For more information please don't hesitate to contact your ELDERS AGENTS today!
2,926m2* Inner Brisbane Development Site - DA lodged for 48 x one, two and three bedroom units over three levels
- Elevated position with city views from upper levels
- Strong owner occupier, student and medical catchment
- Walking distance to Greenslopes Private Hospital and close proximity to Stones Corner, PA Hospital, University of Queensland, schools and shopping
Matthew Fritzsche 0410 435 891
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Receiver's Sale - 495 Logan Road, Greenslopes > 3 separate lots with site area 1,814m? approximately > Corner position, high exposure > Current use car yard with holding income > Future residential development potential
For Sale by Offers to Purchase closing Wednesday, 20 March 2013.
Under Instructions from John Park and Kelly-Anne Trenfield as Receivers and Managers Appointed.
An Investment as Safe as a Bank Don't miss this outstanding investment opportunity in one of Brisbane's premium city fringe locations.
This property also provides astute buyers the flexibility for future owner occupation, expansion or further development under the Eastern Corridor Neighbourhood Plan.
- Two level commercial building of 858sqm* - Prominent corner location just 4kms* from Brisbane CBD - Leased to National Australia Bank - Land Area: 1,960sqm* - Low site coverage providing excellent carparking - Current annual rental $366,000* net
For sale by Offers to Purchase closing Wednesda...
Brisbane's Largest Mixed-Use Development Opportunity - Landmark 2 hectare* site within 3km* of the Brisbane CBD;
- Transit Orientated Development (TOD) adjoining the Buranda Train Station and South East and Eastern Busway;
- Approval for 154,000 sqm* of mixed use GFA;
- Underpinned by $30 billion* of existing and proposed infrastructure and investment;
- Never to be repeated opportunity to create an iconic project of scale in a strategic growth area and under supplied market.
For Sale via International Expressions of Interest closing 12pm (AEST), Thursday, 30 October, 2014.
IPSWICH ROAD LAND Knight Frank is delighted to offer for sale this well located property at 732 Ipswich Road, Annerley (the Property) under instructions from Tracy Knight and William Fletcher as Agents for the Mortgagee in Possession.
• 951sqm* vacant land
• 20 metre* frontage to Ipswich Rd
• Zoned Low Medium Density Residential
• 6km* from the CBD
For more information please phone the Exclusive Knight Frank Agent.
Last Lot in Subdivision Last available lot in 6 lot subdivision provides you the opportunity to build your dream home. With new homes neighbouring under construction, you will keep good company.
Property particulars: â?¢ Land: 404m2 â?¢ Regular in shape â?¢ Fully serviced and ready to build â?¢ Close to public transport (Bus & Train) â?¢ Close proximity to PA Hospital and Mater Hill Hospital precinct including Lady Cilento Children's Hospitals
Auction to be held on site Saturday 29th November 2014 at 9:30am.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact agent today!
Development Site 6km's from Brisbane CBD Description: With 10 lots over 7 titles making up a combined area of 6055m2 opportunity with minimal capital improvements and a passing holding income of $180,000 pa.
905 Logan Road, Holland Park is part of the well established suburb approximately 6 radial kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD.
The site appeal comes from its proximity to key infrastructure such as schools, hospitals, bus stations with easy connectivity to the M1 (Pacific Highway) plus the Gateway Arterial to the Brisbane CBD plus Brisbane Airport.
Location: Holland Park West is located approximately 6 km from the Brisban...
FULLY LEASED BRISBANE RETAIL/MEDICAL INVESTMENT 548 Ipswich Road is an exceptionally well appointed single level retail / medical centre, positioned on an outbound prominent corner of Ipswich Road, just 5km from the Brisbane CBD. The building offers 668sqm* of well-presented retail accommodation, 100% leased with 72% of the income derived from medical tenants with tenure dating back over 20 years.
Key Investment Highlights:
- 6.6 year WALE* (as at 24 July 2014);
- Established tenants with extremely long trading history;
- Net income $355,073* (72% medically based);
- Site area 2,307sqm*;
- MP3 zoning with significant deve...
The adjoining properties are for sale individually or in one line by Offers to Purchase, closing 4pm on Thursday 14th May 2015.
- 720 Ipswich Road, Annerley - car showroom and yard on 1,887 sqm* of land
- 724 Ipswich Road, Annerley - car showroom and yard on 1,897 sqm* of land
- Designated Low Medium Residential (2 or 3 Story Mix)
- Only 6km* from the Brisbane CBD
- Exposure to Ipswich Road
Land/ Floor Area in Property Summary approximately only
Property Type in Summary "Development" Subject to Council Approval