Colonial landmark investment * Premium corner position across from Stones Corner Hotel
* Strong mix of six local and national tenants
* Current net income of $209,000 + GST per annum
* Varying lease terms providing value add opportunity
* Built circa 1888 – no heritage listing
55 Old Cleveland road is located just off the main Stones Corner shopping precinct. The property occupies a prime corner position directly across from the Stones Corner hotel and also benefits from excellent exposure to Old Cleveland Road. It falls within the Stones Corner core sub precinct giving future development upside. The improvement...
Aged Care Site - Close to CBD and Major Hospitals - Adjacent to 527 beds Greenslopes Private Hospital
- 6.5 Kilometres* to Brisbane CBD
- Median House price to September 2016 - $758,000
- Concept plans for 152 beds RACF
- 3.6km* to Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Strong ageing demographic
RETAIL INVESTMENT...Stand Alone building in Heart of Stones Corner Retail Strip Located in the centre of the vibrant inner city lifestyle node of Stones Corner Village's retail & café shopping strip. This retail property is within 5 km of Brisbane's CBD and has frontage to busy retail precinct of Logan Road. Public transport at doorstep with Stones Corner Busway 200 metres away and train within 600 metres. Easy access to well established transport infrastructure network, including Logan Road, Ipswich Road, SE Freeway and Clem 7 Tunnel.
Chesterton International are pleased to present 347 Logan Road, Greenslopes to the market for sale by Offers to Purchase.
Excellent Logan Road Exposure Are you looking for a site to make your own?
This is an excellent opportunity for value-savvy investors or owner occupiers with businesses in the retail, medical or professional industries to secure a new premises.
- 389 sqm land - QPP-LMR2 - Low Medium Density (2 OR 3 STOREY MIX) Zoned - Easy access to multiple public transport nodes - 5km* to Brisbane CBD - Close proximity to Princess Alexandra & Greenslopes Private Hospitals - Excellent corporate branding opportunity
For more information please contact the exclusive agent Wes Woodroffe
IPSWICH ROAD EXPOSURE, EASY ACCESS, GREAT CAR PARKING. Prime frontage to Ipswich Road.
Elders Commercial is proud to present to the market for SALE/LEASE this rare opportunity. Located along one of Brisbane's busiest roads giving any potential business incredible signage and easy access. Other features include
- Some of the best signage and exposure in Brisbane. - 10-12 onsite car parks. - Tidy display with ample air-conditioning. - Shop front and showroom space with office/storage at the rear - 905m2 of Land
For more information contact your ELDERS agent today!
Sales Yard / Possible re-development? This freestanding property is situated prominently along Stanley Street in East Brisbane. The office location has plenty of on-site parking for staff as well as clients. An obvious upside with room to expand and grow a business.
The property has separate glass partitioned offices as well as;
* High end modern kitchen
* Hardwood flooring throughout showroom
* Reception area
* Male and female amenities
* Close proximity to public transport
* Zoned General Industry
* Great traffic exposure
For more information and or to arrange your onsite inspection, please ca...
Fully Approved Development Opportunity with Sweeping CBD View Lines + Approved for 435 units (217 units in Stage 1 & 218 units in Stage 2) - develop immediately and capitalise on current market demand + Stageable, efficient scheme designed for maximum project profitability + Less than 2km from Brisbane CBD + Immediate connection to the following demand drivers: All forms of transport infrastructure, Gabba Stadium, Major Universities and Hospitals, Thriving Retail and Lifestyle Precinct + Designed by internationally renowned and multi-award winning architecture firm Conrad Gargett + Option for significant holding income
REIQ Headquarters. - Outstanding opportunity to acquire part or all of the building, extend or redevelop*
- REIQ preference to retain part of the building
- Total land area: 6,800sq m** with 70 meters** frontage to Turbo Drive
- Two level office building onsite with a total net lettable area of 2,013sq m**
- Close proximity to transport and community infrastructure
- Excellent onsite parking for 69 vehicles with scope to increase
* Subject to Council consent and buyer's own due diligence investigation
Coorparoo Prime Mixed-use Development Site • Zoned for 12 storey mixed-use development (subject to council land dedication & approval) • Level site, back onto proposed Coorparoo Creek Park • Expansive city views from 2rd floor • 150 meters to bus terminal, 500 meters to train station • 3 minutes walk to Woolworths & Coles • 150 meters to the $232 million old Myer building development —including a 10-theatre cinema complex
It should be noted that 41 Lackey Avenue - directly behind the subject site and owned by the same owner - is currently being resumed by the Council to from part of the proposed Coorparoo Creek Park. It is con...