Aged Care Site - Close to CBD and Major Hospitals - Adjacent to 527 beds Greenslopes Private Hospital
- 6.5 Kilometres* to Brisbane CBD
- Median House price to September 2016 - $758,000
- Concept plans for 152 beds RACF
- 3.6km* to Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Strong ageing demographic
2,926m2* Inner Brisbane Development Site - DA lodged for 48 x one, two and three bedroom units over three levels
- Elevated position with city views from upper levels
- Strong owner occupier, student and medical catchment
- Walking distance to Greenslopes Private Hospital and close proximity to Stones Corner, PA Hospital, University of Queensland, schools and shopping
Matthew Fritzsche 0410 435 891
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Excellent Logan Road Exposure Are you looking for a site to make your own?
This is an excellent opportunity for value-savvy investors or owner occupiers with businesses in the retail, medical or professional industries to secure a new premises.
- 389 sqm land - QPP-LMR2 - Low Medium Density (2 OR 3 STOREY MIX) Zoned - Easy access to multiple public transport nodes - 5km* to Brisbane CBD - Close proximity to Princess Alexandra & Greenslopes Private Hospitals - Excellent corporate branding opportunity
For more information please contact the exclusive agent Wes Woodroffe
Sales Yard / Possible re-development? This freestanding property is situated prominently along Stanley Street in East Brisbane. The office location has plenty of on-site parking for staff as well as clients. An obvious upside with room to expand and grow a business.
The property has separate glass partitioned offices as well as;
* High end modern kitchen
* Hardwood flooring throughout showroom
* Reception area
* Male and female amenities
* Close proximity to public transport
* Zoned General Industry
* Great traffic exposure
For more information and or to arrange your onsite inspection, please ca...
Fully Approved Development Opportunity with Sweeping CBD View Lines + Approved for 435 units (217 units in Stage 1 & 218 units in Stage 2) - develop immediately and capitalise on current market demand + Stageable, efficient scheme designed for maximum project profitability + Less than 2km from Brisbane CBD + Immediate connection to the following demand drivers: All forms of transport infrastructure, Gabba Stadium, Major Universities and Hospitals, Thriving Retail and Lifestyle Precinct + Designed by internationally renowned and multi-award winning architecture firm Conrad Gargett + Option for significant holding income
REIQ Headquarters - Outstanding opportunity to acquire part or all of the building, extend or redevelop*
- REIQ preference to retain part of the building
- Total land area: 6,800sq m** with 70 meters** frontage to Turbo Drive
- Two level office building onsite with a total net lettable area of 2,013sq m**
- Close proximity to transport and community infrastructure
- Excellent onsite parking for 69 vehicles with scope to increase
* Subject to Council consent and buyer's own due diligence investigation
Coorparoo Prime Mixed-use Development Site • Zoned for 12 storey mixed-use development (subject to council land dedication & approval) • Level site, back onto proposed Coorparoo Creek Park • Expansive city views from 2rd floor • 150 meters to bus terminal, 500 meters to train station • 3 minutes walk to Woolworths & Coles • 150 meters to the $232 million old Myer building development —including a 10-theatre cinema complex
It should be noted that 41 Lackey Avenue - directly behind the subject site and owned by the same owner - is currently being resumed by the Council to from part of the proposed Coorparoo Creek Park. It is con...