House With Further Development Approval • 3 bedroom Queenslander with large rear deck • 405 m2 site zoned High density residential • Approved for 130 m2 commercial & 80 m2 of residential • 4 carparks on site and excellent street parking • Surrounded by several high density developments • Opposite Stones Corner Village shopping centre • Walking distance to train & bus terminal • Well priced – committed seller – will sell quickly
Aged Care Site - Close to CBD and Major Hospitals - Adjacent to 527 beds Greenslopes Private Hospital
- 6.5 Kilometres* to Brisbane CBD
- Median House price to September 2016 - $758,000
- Concept plans for 152 beds RACF
- 3.6km* to Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Strong ageing demographic
Inner City Self Storage Opportunity FAL Commercial is pleased to present to market this fully approved development site with the following features:
- 810sqm land area - Fully approved DA for 4 story self-storage facility - 2,148sqm NLA - 208 self storage units - 71sqm office & amenities - 6 onsite car parks - Exceptional proximity to city - Adjacent to Coorparoo Train Station - High clearance metal clad warehouse currently on site
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact your Exclusive Agents, FAL Commercial.
Sales Yard and / or a Possible Re-development! This freestanding property is situated prominently along Stanley Street in East Brisbane. The office location has plenty of on-site parking for staff as well as clients. An obvious upside with room to expand and grow a business.
The property has separate glass partitioned offices as well as;
* High end modern kitchen
* Hardwood flooring throughout showroom
* Reception area
* Male and female amenities
* Close proximity to public transport
* Zoned General Industry
* Great traffic exposure
For more information and or to arrange your onsite inspection, please ...
Coorparoo Prime Mixed-use Development Site • Zoned for 12 storey mixed-use development (subject to council land dedication & approval) • Level site, back onto proposed Coorparoo Creek Park • Expansive city views from 2rd floor • 150 meters to bus terminal, 500 meters to train station • 3 minutes walk to Woolworths & Coles • 150 meters to the $232 million old Myer building development —including a 10-theatre cinema complex
It should be noted that 41 Lackey Avenue - directly behind the subject site and owned by the same owner - is currently being resumed by the Council to from part of the proposed Coorparoo Creek Park. It is con...