Colonial landmark investment * Premium corner position across from Stones Corner Hotel
* Strong mix of six local and national tenants
* Current net income of $215,738 + GST per annum
* Varying lease terms providing value add opportunity
* Built circa 1888 – no heritage listing
55 Old Cleveland road is located just off the main Stones Corner shopping precinct. The property occupies a prime corner position directly across from the Stones Corner hotel and also benefits from excellent exposure to Old Cleveland Road. It falls within the Stones Corner core sub precinct giving future development upside. The improvement...
RETAIL INVESTMENT...Stand Alone building in Heart of Stones Corner Retail Strip Located in the centre of the vibrant inner city lifestyle node of Stones Corner Village's retail & café shopping strip. This retail property is within 5 km of Brisbane's CBD and has frontage to busy retail precinct of Logan Road. Public transport at doorstep with Stones Corner Busway 200 metres away and train within 600 metres. Easy access to well established transport infrastructure network, including Logan Road, Ipswich Road, SE Freeway and Clem 7 Tunnel.
Chesterton International are pleased to present 347 Logan Road, Greenslopes to the market for sale by Offers to Purchase.
Excellent Logan Road Exposure Are you looking for a site to make your own?
This is an excellent opportunity for value-savvy investors or owner occupiers with businesses in the retail, medical or professional industries to secure a new premises.
- 389 sqm land - QPP-LMR2 - Low Medium Density (2 OR 3 STOREY MIX) Zoned - Easy access to multiple public transport nodes - 5km* to Brisbane CBD - Close proximity to Princess Alexandra & Greenslopes Private Hospitals - Excellent corporate branding opportunity
For more information please contact the exclusive agent Wes Woodroffe
Sales Yard and or a Possible Re-development! This freestanding property is situated prominently along Stanley Street in East Brisbane. The office location has plenty of on-site parking for staff as well as clients. An obvious upside with room to expand and grow a business.
The property has separate glass partitioned offices as well as;
* High end modern kitchen
* Hardwood flooring throughout showroom
* Reception area
* Male and female amenities
* Close proximity to public transport
* Zoned General Industry
* Great traffic exposure
For more information and or to arrange your onsite inspection, please ca...
Coorparoo Prime Mixed-use Development Site • Zoned for 12 storey mixed-use development
(subject to council land dedication & approval)
• Level site, back onto proposed Coorparoo Creek Park
• Expansive city views from 2rd floor
• 150 meters to bus terminal, 500 meters to train station
• 3 minutes walk to Woolworths & Coles
• 150 meters to the $232 million old Myer building development —including a 10-theatre cinema complex
It should be noted that 41 Lackey Avenue - directly behind the subject site and owned by the same owner - is currently being resumed by the Council to from part of the proposed Coorparoo Creek Park. I...
High Profile office/showroom along Ipswich Road This freestanding masonry building located along Ipswich Road just minutes from Brisbane's CBD is an incredible opportunity not to be missed. Recently zoned Mixed Use (Inner City) under the new City Plan 2014 this property offers the option for redevelopment or to continue this high profile office/showroom.
The property offers excellent exposure along Ipswich Road which acts as a major arterial road to Brisbane's CBD. This opportunity is for a business owner to gain access to the busy Woolloongabba market in a prime position seen by thousands daily. The property is also situated minutes f...