Investment Opportunity The property comprises a modern office showroom warehouse of 1,043 square metres and is occupied by a long standing tenant, Godfreys
- 5+5 year lease to Godfreys from 1 May 2015
- Net annual rental $112,034
- On site parking
For Sale by Public Auction to be held on the property on Thursday 10 December 2015 at 11.00am.
FACTORY / WORKSHOP - Total building area 1,136 sqm (app) - Total site area 2,343 sqm (app) - corner site - 5 Tonne crane (optional) and 3 tonne gantry train - Option to also purchase 90 Research Road - 3,292 sqm (app) site
UNDER CONTRACT Two substantial industrial mirror image office/ warehouse units totalling 1,550 m2 (approx)
- High clearance (six metres at eaves) warehouse buildings with dual roller door access points (each with manual and automated doors) - Split system air conditioning and three phase power - 31 Demarcated car parking bays - Fencing in the form of security steel post and cyclone wire with three - strand barbed wire is provided to all boundaries - Dual faceted frontage totalling 18.12 metres (approx) - Site area of 3,431 m2 (approx)
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 14th of May 201...
WITHDRAWN SOLD UNDER VENDOR'S INSTRUCTIONS To Finalise a Bankrupt Estate
* Improvements of 810 square metres (approx) * Serviceable offices and clear span shed * Front and rear roller door access * Concrete paved carpark for 30 vehicles * Site area of 2,059 square metres (approx) * Inspections strictly by appointment with the consultant only
Multi unit industrial complex with income -Total five (5) units - potential for Community Division (STC)
- Opportunity for part owner occupation with 963sqm* available
- Holding income with three (3) tenancies leased
- Solid construction, fully fenced, paved hardstand area
-Prime location opposite Strammit Steel and close proximity to Northern Transport
-Affordable price range
- Industry Zoning - City of Salisbury
UNDER INSTRUCTIONS OF ANDREW HEARD AND MARK LIEBERENZ AS LIQUIDATORS OF ALLSONS TRANSPORT PTY LTD (IN LIQUIDATION)
*****UNDER CONTRACT****** * Total site area 2,023 sq. meters. * Warehouse/ Workshed 669 sq. meters (36m x 18.9m) approx. * Office area 237 sq. meters approx. * Mezzanine 163 sq. meters approx. * 4.5 meter crane height clearspan * Single Roller Door 4 meters high x 3.6 wide * 3.2 ton sliding overhead crane * Front off Street Parking * 3 Phase power * Zoned Industry
RARE LAND approx 2150 m2 IN TIGHTLY HELD PRECINCT A Rare Opportunity to Purchase a prime site of approx 2150 m2 in the Cavan Industrial Precinct. Good exposure to Port Wakefield Road at the rear.
Improvements include workshop of approx 90 m2 with upgraded amenities and additional storage shed approx 90 m2. 3 phase power and excellent security fencing with electric gates etc. Current use as Transport depot. Use as is or redevelop!Zoning: Industry
Land size: 30 m (frontage) x 70 m (depth) approx
FACTORY/WAREHOUSE - Total building area 456 sqm (app)
- Total site area 830 sqm (app)
- Two air conditioned offices with built in work stations
- 3 phase power
- Security alarm and smoke detectors with back to base monitor if required
- Mezzanine room with lots of roof storage
- Pallet rack optional
LEASED INVESTMENT - Community titled Office/Warehouse
- Building area 820 sqm (app)
- Site area 1005 sqm (app)
- Annual net income $54,000 pa (app)
- 8.5% yield (app)
- Can be sold with vacant possession
- Roller door to warehouse
- Fenced site
- Parking at front
This versatile factory warehouse complex is well located on a corner site. The general industry holding offers excellent development opportunity as it sits on 2 separate titles. It has front access from Railway Terrace to a warehouse having some 5 metre internal clearance and 3.65 metre high roller door access.
The warehouse is approximately 15 metres by 17 metres. It incorporates an office area with washroom facilities downstairs plus extra storage and meals upstairs located to the front corner.
There is an additional workshop of 7 metres by 11 metres. A separate house of 5 main rooms...
Long leased investment opportunity Substantial Quality Warehouse Complex.
Convenient Outstanding Location. Rare Investment Chance.
Superior warehouse complex of six unit warehouses, leased to head tenant until April 2012 with rights of renewal of 5 years + 5 years.
Quality warehouse building improvements of 1990 sq.m. approx. of quality warehouses with depreciation allowance.
Sited on some 4000 sq.m. (one acre) on a generous well disposed site.
Lease commenced May 2004 at an annual rent of $155,000 p.a. plus GST with annual rent reviews on a CPI basis. Current annual rental Circa $165,000 p.a. plus GST.
Affordable Workshop / Office Unit - Note New Auction Date Liquidator Sale
Under instructions from Leigh Prior and Michael Basedow of Pitcher Partners as Joint and Several Liquidators of Future Concrete Warehousing Pty Ltd (In Liquidation)
* 270 sqm (approx) high clearance workshop * 40 sqm (approx) two storey office * Vacant possession * Ideal for owner operator * Zoned Industry by the City of Port Adelaide Enfield * Site area 297 sqm (approx)
ADAPTABLE OFFICE/WAREHOUSE . 1,599 sqm* warehouse plus 189 sqm* office.
. Corner site of 3,392 sqm*
. Ample on-site parking.
. Two street access.
. Full masonary construction.
. Superb location corner CB Fisher Drive and Norman Crescent directly off Cross Keys Road.
. Surplus to Vendor's requirements.
Excellent Display Yard Outstanding opportunity to purchase this well established and prominent display yard, located along one of Adelaide’s premier arterial roads Main North Road.
Located on the outbound side and only minutes from the Adelaide CBD, the property is ideally suited to a display yard and given its large land holding, could suit further development (stcc). Furthermore, the property benefits with over 44,500 passing vehicles daily, making this one of the premier display destinations.
The property comprises:
- Site area 1,554m²
- Wide Frontage of 23 metres
- Further Development potential (stcc)
Large Office, Showroom, Warehouse - SOLD MBL relocating to larger premises.
Following the recent purchase of larger premises, Master Butchers Co-operative Ltd is placing its home of the last 35 years on the market.
* Three street frontages
* Building area 3,381 sq m
* Land area 4,990 sq m
* 92 metre frontage to Churchill Road
* 3 Certificates of Title
* Offered with vacant possession
* Leasing proposals considered