Outstanding Parkside Development Opportunity Savills is delighted to offer 41-45 Hawthorn Road, Caulfield North for Immediate Private Sale.
41-45 Hawthorn Road represents a truly rare opportunity to acquire a large site in the heart of Caulfield North, metres from Caulfield Park and a short walk from Caulfield Junction retail.
The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- A large landholding of 893sq m*
- Extensive retail frontage to Hawthorn Road of 21m*
- Valuable rear laneway access from Inkerman Road
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zone providing outstanding development potential
- Vacant possession
- Incredible lo...
Prestigious Beachfront Site With Permit Savills is privileged to offer for sale this unbelievable development site in one of Melbourne’s best bayside suburbs, with an approved permit and endorsed plans in place.
Key attributes of this property are:
- An unbelievable corner development site of 909sq m*
- General Residential Zone 1
- Approved permit and endorsed plans for a luxury 23 apartment development
- Ideal position facing Ormond Esplanade providing for incredible bay views
- Existing improvements providing short-term holding income
- An amazing lifestyle location on Elwood Beach, within easy walking distance...
Permit Approved Site in Prestigious St Kilda East Location Savills and Gross Waddell are delighted to offer for sale by Auction this fantastic permit approved development opportunity located at 58 Wilgah Street, St Kilda East.
58 Wilgah Street represents a rare and highly sought after opportunity to acquire an outstanding development site, with a permit for a luxury apartment development, ideally located within Melbourneâ€™s most highly sought after lifestyle location.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A prime development site of 695sq m*
- An approved permit for magnificent 3-level luxury project comprising 17 apartments
- A ...
TROPHY RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT OR DEVELOPMENT A truly rare opportunity to secure a trophy residential investment and beach side land holding with unrivaled flexibility and upside.
This significant offering can be summarised by the following key attributes.
- 28 individual titles to be sold in one line
- An array of existing unit sizes from 32 to 109 sqm*
- Ultimate flexibility to renovate to generate maximum return - estimated fully let income of $547,560
- Renovate and sell down the individual units
- Convert the 28 units to short term accommodation (STCA)
- 1,878 sqm* regular site, perfectly nestled close to St Kilda Botan...
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY Absolutely rare opportunity to acquire this substantial land holding, ideal for the astute developer or as a grand family home.
First time offered in 60 years.
* Area: 675m2
* General Residential Zoning (GRZ1)
* Frontage of 19 metres
* Multi-level development site (STCA)
Open for Inspections:
Wednesday 19th October at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 22nd October at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 26th October at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 29th October at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 2nd November at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 5th November at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 9th November at 6:00-6:30pm
BUY TODAY, DEVELOP TOMORROW AUCTION - Friday 21 October at 12 noon on-site
• High exposure corner location • Land Area: 750 sqm (approx) • Multi-level project possible (STCA) • Zoning: Commercial 1 • Rental: $81,120 pa* • Lease Term: 5 years and expiry 2020 • 30 metre frontage to Bambra Road • Potential to owner occupy in the future
A rare opportunity to secure a landmark corner in the heart of Caulfield. Ideal to hold for now and develop tomorrow (STPA) or move your business here in the future.
Prime Mixed Use Development Site Savills is pleased to offer for sale this incredible redevelopment opportunity in an ideal location.
The key attributes of the property include: - An ideal development site of 1,125sq m* - Flexible Commercial 1 Zone - Extensive 28m* retail frontage to Hawthorn Rd - Quality existing improvements providing potential for short-term holding income - A highly desirable location in one of Melbourne´s best suburbs, metres from Glen Huntly Road - Direct proximity to Caulfield and Glen Huntly Train Stations, as well as tram routes - Close to Monash University Caulfield, schools, parks etc - An except...
ELWOOD BEACH STRATEGIC SITE For Sale by Expression of Interest Closing Wednesday 3rd September at 12 noon
* 2000m approx*. prime infill site. * Zoned GRZ with 11m* height limit. * Directly opposite parkland and beach. * Walk to Ormond Road shops. * Existing short term income - $132,668 plus GST. * Suit multi unit apartment development (STCA) * Flexible settlement terms.
Contact Andrew Egan 0433 989 767 or Frank Nagle 0418 497 888
WOY WOY BY THE BAY • Charming Art Deco apartment block plus rear land with development potential (STCA)
• Brilliant location, opposite bay beaches, park and St Kilda marina
• Five strata apartments plus roof top terrace
• Current Rental: $160,548 per annum approx.
• Land Area: 639 square metres approx. with two street frontages
BIGGER THAN TEXAS. 5 BLOCKS, TAKE 1, TAKE 2... TAKE THEM ALL!!! YOU CHOOSE Once in a lifetime opportunity exists to create a stunning development (STCA) or your own private estate of gigantic proportions (4,033sqft*). Alternatively choose any of these amazing allotments and let your creative juices flow.
No 7: Massive solid brick period home of 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, huge entertaining areas and children's retreat. 2nd street frontage to Chaddesley Avenue.
No 9a: Vacant elevated land with pedestrian access to Chaddesley Avenue.
No 9b: Palatial sized and picture postcard perfect facade 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom mansion with supersized entertaining area...
EX-BOARDING HOUSE WITH UPSIDE Conveniently located on tree lined Dandenong Road between Orrong Road and Hotham St.
This is a great location from which to either walk to Glenferrie Road or catch the tram to Fitzroy St or St Kilda Baths for great coffee or dine at one of the many restaurants and cafes.
Unique opportunity to refurbish, upgrade or possible redevelopment (STCA) this property.
Key features include:
* Three separate buildings comprising of 34 rooms
* Previously run as a Boarding House
* Land area 996sqm approx
* Residential 1 zoning
* Vacant possession
* 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
With a large frontage of 24.07m approx. to Martin St and surrounded by new commercial and residential developments to 5 levels, this 902 m2 approx. site (dimensions 24.08*39.62/34.44m) has a short term income with exceptional long term upside.
Access to the rear is via a wide lane from Asling St, some 35.7m to the east.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/lessees are advised to carry out their own inves...
Kooyong Road Corner On behalf of the Royal District Nurses Service, Knight Frank is delighted to offer for sale this fantastic development site.
The prominent features of this property include:
- High profile corner development site
- Total land area 1,123sqm approx
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zoning
- Zoning allows for a multitude of uses (STCA)
- Located opposite parkland and busy retail strip
- Ideally situated between Inkerman and Balaclava roads
- To be offered for sale with vacant possession
The property is one of six development sites that form part of a portfolio auction to be held on Wednesda...
PRIME CORNER INVESTMENT AUCTION: WEDNESDAY 19TH AUGUST AT 12 NOON ON-SITE
• Building Area: 232m2 (approx) • Returning $66,300pa NET • 3 separate tenancies plus advertising sign • Distinguished inner city suburb • Rear access and undercover parking • Potential rental growth • Tightly held precinct • Future development potential (STPA) • Huge frontage to Hotham Street
Superbly located and with four individual income streams, this prime corner in the heart of Ripponlea provides a rare opportunity for an excellent investment.
BLT - Brighton, Land, Train This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure one of Brighton's last warehouses in the heart of it all! This is as good as it comes!
Located in what can only be described as one of Brighton's best positions. This Commercial 1 zoned site is not only next door to a newly refurbished Woolworths Supermarket but is also only metres from the iconic Church Street retail strip and Middle Brighton Train Station. This property provides not only great development potential but a prime position in on of Australia's most affluent suburbs.
BE PREPARED TO OCCUPY/DEVELOP/CONVERT This exciting and rare site offers a deco style brick 1920's Scout Hall now in use as offices and various outbuildings. Set amongst a variety of high-value retail, offices and housing, it is a stroll to the Martin Street cafes and shops and Gardenvale Station.
Wide street frontage and excellent front and rear car access make this a compelling opportunity to create your unique building project, whatever the use.
Zoning is Commercial 1 with a current commercial use but the Zone is very flexible allowing a variety of commercial and residential uses.