Great investment opportunity - Total site area - 70m2 ( approx.) - Located directly next to eastwood railway station - Exposure to the busy railway parade - A commercial kitchen with a Cool room - Air conditioning, tile floors, chic downlights, toilet. - Plenty street parking
Prime Retail Shop Situated within the newly completed residential & retail centre. Most vibrant shopping district in Eastwood, only a few minutes walk from Eastwood station, plenty of free parking spaces (limited hours).
- Approx. 60sqm
- Near new fully fitted for retail shop
- Estimated rent $45k p.a.
Prime commercial offering, Opposite Eastwood station Commanding a prime position directly opposite to Eastwood's station, this fantastic free-standing building is an excellent investment and business opportunity with great future potential and strong current rental return.
* Zone: B4 (Mixed Use) * Land: approx 234sqm * Free-standing 2 level building * Ground floor retail shop * 2 bedroom residence upstairs plus sunroom * Rear lane access, 4 car parking capacity * Exceptional pedestrian exposure * Gross Income $82,406.14pa inc GST
SOLD AT AUCTION $4,550,000 by Ben Jung Occupying an incomparable central position directly fronting Eastwood's premier shopping mall, this is an exceedingly uncommon opportunity to possess a high yielding 350sqm commercial retail and office building.
* 2 storey freestanding building * With two ground floor shops * Three upper level office spaces * Rear st access, ample parking * Income $275,000 pa inc GST * Exceptional pedestrian exposure
FOR YOUR OWN BUSINESS OR INVEST -Well known (Eastside Garden) recently completed combined retail and residential building
-For your own business or investment
-Located ground floor
-Approx. 81 m2
-Design your own layout
-Do not miss
-Call today for inspection
SOLD PRIOR by Ben Jung Fantastic commercial property located in the well established Korean business district of Eastwood's Rowe Street, only minutes to local amenities and public transport.
* Prime location in Eastwood * Dual street access (Real Lane) * Across from ALDI shopping centre * 2 level free standing building * Ground floor shop plus 2 bedroom residence upstairs * 240m2 land with 4 car spaces * Strong rental income with long term lease * Income: approx $135,000pa inc gst * Term 2 year x 3 year x 3 year
Renovate or rebuild your own retail/commercial complex in the future (stca)
SHOPPING ARCADE OPPORTUNITY - FUTURE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - Shopping arcade with 6 shops
- Office & separate (ladies & gents) washroom upstairs
- B4 mixed use (Commercial & Residential) zoning
- Two street frontage (Victoria Road & Graf Avenue)
- Approx. 350 sqm of building area
- Opposite to West Ryde Marketplace & West Ryde Library
- Only a short walk to West Ryde Station, Coles & Woolworths.
- Tenanted investment on expired leases
Brand New Ground Floor Retail - Last Shop Remaining Recently completed boutique building only meters to West Ryde railway station, ground floor retail / commercial area of 112m2 perfect for the owner occupier or investor.
Features include: +Extensive Street Frontage & Appeal +Loading Dock +3 Phase Power Supply +Rear common area +3 security Car Spaces +Grease trap provision +Available Now +Offered with vacant possession
Brand New Ground Floor Retail - 3 Shops Remaining Recently completed boutique building only meters to West Ryde railway station, 4 brand new ground floor retail / commercial areas from 82m2 – 112m2 perfect for the owner occupier or investor.
Features include: +Extensive Street Frontage & Appeal +Loading Dock +3 Phase Power Supply +Rear common area +Security Car Parking Available +Some areas with Storage +Available Now
127sqm Retail Space With Great Exposure, WEST RYDE Situated on Victoria Road, West Ryde, 8 kilometres (approx) from the Parramatta CBD and 13 kilometres (approx) from Sydney CBD with the benefit of being within walking distance to both bus and rail.
Features Include: * Prominent position facing Victoria Road * Independent air conditioning * Quality kitchen fit-out * Rear lane access with two (2) car parking spaces * Own amenities & small storage space Available now!
Contact the listed agent for more information or to arrange an inspection!
High Profile Car Wash
10 Year Lease Plus Options to 2034 10 year lease to established operator Options to 2034 Rare 5% annual rent increases ($307,000 in 2019, $373,000 in 2024) High profile location on main arterial road 56 m frontage to 46,100 cars daily Purpose built improvements Large corner block of land (1,788sqm ) Tenant pays all outgoings, as per lease "Set and forget" investment Net Income: $230,000 pa + GST
Rare Chance Free standing Torrens Title building, with rear lane access. Plenty of parking, start your own business, or rent it out for a long term investment. Call Frank Bonner for further details on 0414 221 887.
Sold! More Needed! Plenty of buyers registered! Investment plus potential development. Currently 5 shops on separate titles with great income. the property is zoned B1 Neighbourhood centre zoning which allows commercial and residential development earn rent while planning your development. Perfect location with 3 street frontages for access and views overlooking Dundas park.
Gross rent from 4 shops is $63 300 (gst inclusive)per year approximately, plus each tenant pays a share in outgoings. 1 shop is currently vacant ( Rent for $350 pw )
Frontage 25 m approx total land size 834 sqm approx
Shop 3 Carlingford Business Centre It is a ground floor shop or office. The total area is 59sqm including 45sqm for the shop area and 14sqm for a car space in a locked garage.
The shop was rented by Regal Doggy Boutique which ran the dog grooming business for more than 40 years in this shop. The rent was 2356.00 per month includes GST with 5%increase in July each year. From 1st April 2011, the tenant was going to retire and returned the shop to landlord.
The shop is on sale now. Secure the good investment opportunity in central location of Carlingford.
SOLD!!! RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT - Zoned B4 Mixed Use
- Land area: 980.6sqm*
- Opposite West Ryde station
- Adjoining West Ryde Shopping Centre
- 9 separate titles
- Residential & retail mix development (STCA)
- Strong population growth & local demand
? 2 street frontages with busy council laneway within site
- Permitted with consent: shop-top housing, function centres, medical centres, boarding houses, hotel/motel accommodation,
A Shop plus a House on a Level Land of 955sqm (17m frontage) A great opportunity for investors with unlimited potential
The Shop is currently leased as Paramount Pool Centre (it has been a pool shop for more than 30 years) with a long term tenant and a lease term of 3x3x3 (another 6 years left on the lease with the option to extend the lease)
There is also a separate house comprising of 3 double size bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a stable tenant (the tenant has been there for more than 12 years)
The property is showing an excellent rental return (details are available upon request)
Huge level land of 955sqm with great development potential as well
Great investment opportunity The building is well situated in Carlingford only a short walk to Carlingford Railway Station and close to shops including Carlingford Village. The property offers good exposure to Pennant Hills Road.
7 Lloyds Ave Caringford was built in 1988 and comprises of two levels of offices which consists of four office suites on each level plus a basement level for car parking spaces.
Suites 1 & 2 are opened up into one tenancy and leased to one tenant, Frost Crane & Co on a new five year lease starting 1st August 2014.
The property is well maintained and the office suites present very well and ...
8% YIELD - PRIME RETAIL/RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT * Prime West Ryde Retail position
* Ground floor and part first floor retail
* First floor 2 bedroom apartment with balcony and seperate entry
* Tandem 4 car space from Dickson Lane
* Accommodation: 344sqm approx
* Land Area: 170.7sqm approx
* Short walk to West Ryde train station
* High passing vehicular traffic
* Retail lease to March 2015 at $46,800 per annum
* Monthly lease on apartment at $15,600 per annum