HIGHLY DESIRABLE INNER CITY DEVELOPMENT SITE! Elders Commercial is excited to offer an impressive city fringe Development Site located on the cusp of East Brisbane & Kangaroo Point to the market for sale.
The commanding corner holding spans 4,082 sqm with over 95 metres of frontage to Wellington Road.
This prime development site is blessed with character residential zoning to the rear which offers unrestricted and impressive city & river view corridors.
Additional features include:
- Close proximity to the Brisbane CBD, The Gabba, South Bank Parklands, Mater Hospital, Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital and Education Facilities (TAFE, G...
Kangaroo Point L.A.P. Prime Development Site The property is positioned within the Kangaroo Point South Local Area Plan (Precinct 7a) towards the Northern end of Manilla Street within the Eastern corridor just off main arterial (Lytton Road) in the immediate City Fringe location of Kangaroo Point South (On the boundary with East Brisbane).
Considerable amenity and retail/entertainment facilities in immediate proximity to the site. Several significant educational and health facilities in the catchment are: Shafston International College, Churchie and St Vincent’s Hospital.
- 1,215 sqm site area - Potential residential site with locatio...
VERSATILE BUILDING, 17 PARKS, HUGE CORNER LAND PARCEL! On behalf of Eye Lighting, C Property is excited to present this outstanding corner asset to the market.
Surplus to the needs of the Vendor, this one of a kind property will be For Sale via Private Treaty.
163 Wellington Road possesses the following unrivalled features:
•1,610 sqm mixed-use zoned land with code assessable potential for 8 levels •Spectacular corner position with uninterrupted views to the Brisbane CBD over Raymond Park from ground level •3 km to the CBD with excellent exposure to Wellington Road •1,050 sqm approx. building area comprising a mix of office, showroom & warehou...
Brisbane's Largest Mixed-Use Development Opportunity - Landmark 2 hectare* site within 3km* of the Brisbane CBD;
- Transit Orientated Development (TOD) adjoining the Buranda Train Station and South East and Eastern Busway;
- Approval for 154,000 sqm* of mixed use GFA;
- Underpinned by $30 billion* of existing and proposed infrastructure and investment;
- Never to be repeated opportunity to create an iconic project of scale in a strategic growth area and under supplied market.
For Sale via International Expressions of Interest closing 12pm (AEST), Thursday, 30 October, 2014.
Kangaroo Point property with sweeping CBD Skyline view Open for Inspection:
12PM Thursday 10, 17, 24 September and 1, 8 October 2015
- 15 metre* street frontage to River Terrace
- Situated atop the Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Panoramic views overlooking the Brisbane River, Southbank and the Brisbane CBD
- Land area: 324sq m
- Existing 3 bedroom 128sq m* house on site
- Zoned Low density residential (LDR)
- Just a short walk or ferry ride to the Brisbane CBD, Southbank parklands, Gallery of Modern Art and the famous Gabba
- Has public transport on its doorstep
- Located close to the proposed Kangaroo Point pedestrian bridge, directly lin...
James St Hill Unrepeatable position on top of James Street Hill in the immediate City Fringe dress circle. The site overlooks the City and James Street precinct. Every conceivable amenity in walking distance. An underdeveloped site in this position represents a genuinely rare low risk opportunity in this evolving precinct. This is the first time this property has been offered to the market in 36 years. Acquisition provides the opportunity to renovate existing improvements and deliver a boutique, signature development on vacant land.
Existing improvements consist of a small, two level colonial charact...
Exciting corner development site a stone's throw from Brisbane CBD Savills are proud to offer this rare residential corner site at 93 Baines Street, Kangaroo Point just minutes from all Brisbane has to offer.
The site is directly opposite Raymond Park and is centrally located to a range of amenities including Brisbane CBD, the Mater Hospital, Lady Cilento Childrens Hospital, Southbank Parklands and entertainment precinct, The Gabba and much more.
- Code Assessable for a mixed use, four storey development - Potential for 1,900 square metres of Gross Floor Area over four storeys - Current rental income of approximately $47,000 per annum - Proximity to tran...
Boutique Teneriffe Development Opportunity North facing site on the sub-arterial leading into Skyring Terrace at the Riverpark/Gasworks Junction. Set in the midst of the Newstead/Teneriffe development locale and enjoying virtually immediate access to the Gasworks, the riverfront boardwalk and all the inner north amenities. Transport options include:
The ‘City Glider’ bus and the ferry stops are within 70m at the end of Wyandra St and Commercial Rd.
The Skyring Terrace extension leads straight to the Montpelier Rd interface with the ICB and Clem 7 portals approximately 800m to the north west.
Last Lot in Subdivision Last available lot in 6 lot subdivision provides you the opportunity to build your dream home. With new homes neighbouring under construction, you will keep good company.
Property particulars: â?¢ Land: 404m2 â?¢ Regular in shape â?¢ Fully serviced and ready to build â?¢ Close to public transport (Bus & Train) â?¢ Close proximity to PA Hospital and Mater Hill Hospital precinct including Lady Cilento Children's Hospitals
Auction to be held on site Saturday 29th November 2014 at 9:30am.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact agent today!
Landmark Brisbane Development Site Prime corner site in Brisbane's premium inner city riverfront development locale,1.5 km north of the Brisbane GPO.
The site enjoys considerable amenity from surrounding development, both new and the historic wool-stores, with their mix of eclectic retail, bars and restaurants. The riverfront boardwalk leads to the parks and developments bordering the river, Gasworks and Riverpark to the West, Cutters Landing and The Powerhouse Performing Arts Centre to the East.
The James Street and Central Valley amenities are easily accessed from Commercial Road which provides a link to the Ann St corr...
The best development site in Brisbane - Land area of 2,219sq m with frontage to River Terrace and Main Street - Situated atop Kangaroo Point Cliffs with panoramic views overlooking Brisbane River, Botanic Gardens, Southbank Parklands & Brisbane CBD - Has public transport on its doorstep and is just a short walk or ferry ride to the CBD - Mixed use development opportunity that could be redeveloped into luxury residential apartments, hotel, office & retail - Allowable Height: up to 10 storeys & 35m* - A potential 11,500sq m* project * Subject to Council Approval
Significant Teneriffe Site with Multi-Tenanted Improvements Features:
- 1,229 sqm MU1 zoned land with 29 metres of frontage
- Site over 3 lots
- 832 sqm improvements (subject to survey )
- Predominantly air-conditioned office accommodation
- Strong holding income from 4 tenants
- All leases expire April 2017, nil options
- 10 lined car spaces
- Scope for investors/speculators to reset the Lease profile upon its expiry
- Scope for owner occupiers to occupy circa April 2017
- Scope for developers to have vacant possession circa April 2017
Wyandra Street is a direct feeder off Skyring Terrace and Commercial R...
Stand Alone Teneriffe Facility or Development Site Ray White Industrial Milton (Exclusive Agent) is proud to offer 33 Wyandra Street Teneriffe For Sale by Expressions of Interest, Closing 5:00pm AEST, Thursday 28th May 2015.
- 847 sqm of MU1 (Mixed Use Inner City) Zone Land
- 19.6* metres approximately of frontage to Wyandra Street
- 520 sqm* office / warehouse facility, converted to laboratory
- Building fitted with suspended ceiling and air-conditioning
- Passing income to quality tenant with expiry September 2016 (nil options)
- 12 lined car parks
Teneriffe Site with Character Improvements or Development Potential Ray White Industrial Milton (Exclusive Agent) is proud to offer 14 Helen Street Teneriffe For Sale by Expressions of Interest, closing AEST 5pm,Thursday the 7th of May 2015.
- 850 sqm of MU1 (Mixed Use Inner City) Zone Land
- 19.3 metres approximately of frontage to Helen Street
- 807 sqm brick warehouse improvements
- Building fitted with suspended ceiling and air-conditioning
- Significant kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Passing income to ASX listed tenant with expiry February 2016 (nil options)
- Scope for investors/speculators to reset thee Lease pr...