Sale/Lease: OCCUPY, DEVELOP OR INVEST - 1,750sqm* FREESTANDER ON 2,044sqm* SITE - 1,750sqm* functional inner-city office / warehouse / showroom - 2,044sqm* site zoned for Mixed Use - 12* exclusive use car spaces - Kangaroo Point South Neighbourhood Plan/NPP-007, allows development of up to 8* storeys (STCA) - Less than 2km from the Brisbane CBD - Rare offering
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact the marketing agents.
RARE EAST BRISBANE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Prominently positioned on busy Stanley Street East inbound to the CBD the 699m2 (approx.) site offers excellent exposure to passing traffic, outstanding signage opportunities and fantastic onsite parking.
Positioned to the rear of the property is the recently refurbished office/ showroom of 170m2 (approx.). The showroom features polished timber floors and plenty of natural light.
A flexible site that would suit a variety of different businesses, this is a great opportunity for the investor or the owner occupier to relocate /expand to this desirable inner city location.
1,215sqm* Former Church Property 200m* to Norman Park Train Station For Sale - 6.5km* East of the Brisbane CBD
- Land Area: 1,215sq m*
- 30m* Street frontage – Longfellow Street
- Depth of 40m*
- Existing Church Hall & Office onsite
- Total existing building area 485sqm* with 5m* celling height
- Just 200m* to the Norman Park Train Station
- Brisbane CBD views from street level
- Real Property Description: Lot 212 - 214 on RP12501
- Zoning: LMR2 Low Density Residential 2-3 levels
- Site cover: Up to 45%, 487sq m* excluding balconies
- Potential Gross Floor Area (GFA): 1,461sq m* over 3 levels
- Potential 18 two bedroom apartments
Brisbane's Iconic "Cliffside Apartments" Building 76 Lower River Terrace is located directly across the Brisbane River from the southern end of the CBD and within the inner south suburb of Kangaroo Point. The property occupies an elevated, near waterfront position with a northern aspect offering panoramic views of the Brisbane CBD, Brisbane River, Southbank and Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
* Rare opportunity to own a piece of Brisbane's history
* Breathtaking city views that can never be built out
* 1,424sqm site overlooking Brisbane River and CBD
* Heritage listed 5 level 'Tudor' style apartment building
* Comprises of 8 Art-deco style apa...
KANGAROO POINT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - 1,672m2 This corner block of land is less than 2KM from the Brisbane CBD with over 30 metres frontage to Main Street, Kangaroo Point.
With The 'Banyan Tree' $150 million development construction to be completed by 2019, and Ozcares' recently submitted DA for the construction of four new residential towers Kangaroo Point will see a significant population growth.
Key Property Details:
* 1672 sqm mixed-use zoned land with 2 street frontage * Category: QPP-MU1 Mixed Use (Inner City) * Development next door has 8 stories, 69 units and 4 commercial tenancies * There is an existing low-set motel bu...
Own your own slice of inner city Brisbane. This is a corner block of land (with no DA approval) that is literally one kilometre from Brisbane’s CBD and just a short walk to the Brisbane River. The local area screams “lifestyle opportunity” offering sporting grounds, popular parks, abseiling river cliff edges, cafes and restaurants.
The area right now is experiencing growth with a new building development of 8 stories, 69 units and 4 commercial tenancies on 13...
PRIME KANGAROO POINT HOLDING WITH MANY OPTIONS! C Property is privileged to present to the market this prized holding less than 2 KM from the Brisbane CBD with over 30 metres of frontage to Main Street!
Key features of this exciting opportunity include:
• 1,085 sqm mixed-use zoned land with 3 street frontages • Huge exposure to inbound arterial Road heading directly to the Brisbane CBD, Fortitude Valley & northern suburbs of Brisbane • 5 levels allowable on the site - redevelop into Retail, Commercial, Medical, Residential, Mixed-Use, endless other options • Existing D.A & B.A for ground floor retail & apartments above with sweeping cit...
PRIME VACANT LAND WITH DEVELOPMENT APPROVAL Opportunities like these are extremely rare to find in New Farm. Conveniently located just minutes away from City Cat Ferry Terminal and Merthyr Village, this site is DA approved currently allowing for 2 x 4 bedroom 3 level townhouses or can be reconfigured to build 1 large family home and once constructed will offer uninterrupted views of New Farm Park and the CBD.
600a Lower Bowen Tce offers the following key attributes;
- North facing 367sqm* site - Dimensions: 24.5m* x 15m* - DA Approval for 2x townhouses 254sqm* each (excl terraces) - Option to reconfigure DA to create 1 large family h...
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Remax City are pleased to present 1 & 1A Chermside Street, Teneriffe for sale.
Offering 810m2 over 2 lots the site occupies a prime position on the corner of Chermside and Harcourt Streets with laneway access from Harcourt Street. Rarely available and previously owned by the one owner for the last 20 years this is a unique development / Land bank opportunity for the astute investor.
* 810m2 over two lots
* With two well maintained freestanding retail buildings currently tenanted
* Direct frontage to Commercial Road
* 1A Chermside Street - Single level retail shop curr...
Sales Yard and or a Possible Re-development! This freestanding property is situated prominently along Stanley Street in East Brisbane. The office location has plenty of on-site parking for staff as well as clients. An obvious upside with room to expand and grow a business.
The property has separate glass partitioned offices as well as;
* High end modern kitchen
* Hardwood flooring throughout showroom
* Reception area
* Male and female amenities
* Close proximity to public transport
* Zoned General Industry
* Great traffic exposure
For more information and or to arrange your onsite inspection, please ca...
Coorparoo Prime Mixed-use Development Site • Zoned for 12 storey mixed-use development (subject to council land dedication & approval) • Level site, back onto proposed Coorparoo Creek Park • Expansive city views from 2rd floor • 150 meters to bus terminal, 500 meters to train station • 3 minutes walk to Woolworths & Coles • 150 meters to the $232 million old Myer building development —including a 10-theatre cinema complex
It should be noted that 41 Lackey Avenue - directly behind the subject site and owned by the same owner - is currently being resumed by the Council to from part of the proposed Coorparoo Creek Park. It is con...