One of the most significant development sites ever offered in the ACT Northbourne Corridor East Precinct
This unique development site, with its 500m frontage to Northbourne Avenue, could hardly be more high profile. Dickson on Northbourne represents the first stage of the vision to transform Canberra’s gateway boulevard into a vibrant residential, commercial and retail precinct, serviced by Light Rail. This is your opportunity to create a vibrant urban village - a place that truly says "welcome to our capital".
Total site area: 2.9ha
Zoning: CZ5 – Mixed Use, NCA land fronting Northbourne Avenue
Total permitted dwelling yield: 697
Develop in the Heart of Dickson Development opportunity with holding income of approximately $411,000 per annum, on short term leases.
Offering a street frontage of approximately 110 metres to Cape Street, this site offers the developer the opportunity to plan a significant multi-use development providing retail/commercial and residential opportunities.
The site is located in the well established and popular location of Dickson, with all the amenities, including supermarkets, shops, restaurants and bars.
Cape Street Dickson is in close proximity to Canberra's CBD, with easy access to public transport available.
Australia's national capital is being transformed. In this unique bushland setting, a bold and confident city has emerged. At Lyneham on Northbourne you can celebrate that confidence, and benefit from Canberra's unlimited potential, with an innovative landmark development on the city's doorstep.
Lyneham on Northbourne represents the second stage of an ambitious vision to reinvigorate Canberra's principal entrance boulevard, creating a lively, activated precinct that expresses our national capital's character as a city of brilliant possibilities. This exceptional sit...
POTENTIAL MIXED USE ICONIC PROJECT AWAITS THIS COVETED CITY FRINGE SITE DEVELOP OR LANDBANK
- 1,254sqm* site located in Canberra's hotspot of Lonsdale Street on the City's doorstep - Flexible zoning allowing for a significant residential/retail/commercial development (STA) - Walking distance to ANU, the Canberra Centre and a multitude of bars, cafes & restaurants - Quality existing two storey office building of 1,222sqm* NLA with 28 secure basement car parks and 21 secure on-grade rear car parks - Landbank opportunity providing excellent potential fully leased gross holding income of $566,108pa*
For Sale by Public Auction: Thursday 1st December 2016 at 11.00am...
ONCE IN A LIFETIME! Knight Frank have pleasure in marketing for sale this rare and unique offering, located in one of Canberra's most sought after inner north suburbs, Hackett.
To be sold in one line as an entire complex, 75-77 Madigan Street comprises of a total of 18 self-contained units over 3 levels, including 12 two bedroom units and 6 one bedroom units. Each unit is very well presented, each including updated single bathrooms and kitchens. Each Unit has one allocated, covered car space and a common laundry block is located at the rear of the site.
All units are fully furnished , including appliance...
A Rare Opportunity to Purchase a Medium Density Residential Site Knight Frank is proud to market this property on behalf of the LDA.
An exceptional site located in the popular, established and leafy inner north suburb of Watson and only a 10 minute drive into the city center.
Site Details: - 29,914sqm - Developed between 80 -110 dwellings - To be developed as a sustainable precinct - Easy access to the Federal Highway, Canberra's city center and the Canberra International airport - Ideally positioned within walking distance to Mount Majura , and local shops and schools.
Auction Details: Macarthur Room Ainslie Football Club 52 Wakefield Ave...
BRADDON'S GATEWAY Grab your slice of Braddon and the Northbourne Avenue Corridor with this substantial 6,270sqm* super site!
- High profile multi-use development site
- 3 combined blocks boasting 3 street frontages
- Existing 6 storey office building with basement
- Permitted uses include hotel, child care, commercial and multi-unit residential
- Short walk to Braddon, CBD and ANU
- Proposed Capital Metro stop directly adjacent
- Sweeping views of surrounding mountain ranges
- NABERS Energy Rating: 0 Stars
The property is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing 4pm, Thursday 5th M...