Kooyong Road Corner On behalf of the Royal District Nurses Service, Knight Frank is delighted to offer for sale this fantastic development site.
The prominent features of this property include:
- High profile corner development site
- Total land area 1,123sqm approx
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zoning
- Zoning allows for a multitude of uses (STCA)
- Located opposite parkland and busy retail strip
- Ideally situated between Inkerman and Balaclava roads
- To be offered for sale with vacant possession
The property is one of six development sites that form part of a portfolio auction to be held on Wednesda...
Outstanding Parkside Development Opportunity Savills is delighted to offer 41-45 Hawthorn Road, Caulfield North for Immediate Private Sale.
41-45 Hawthorn Road represents a truly rare opportunity to acquire a large site in the heart of Caulfield North, metres from Caulfield Park and a short walk from Caulfield Junction retail.
The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- A large landholding of 893sq m*
- Extensive retail frontage to Hawthorn Road of 21m*
- Valuable rear laneway access from Inkerman Road
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zone providing outstanding development potential
- Vacant possession
- Incredible lo...
Premium Armadale Retail Freehold Packed with Potential Savills is delighted to offer for sale this prime retail freehold in a highly sought after position within the heart of the High Street retail precinct. This property represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a prominent retail freehold building with significant development upside.
The key attributes of 941-951 High Street, Armadale include:
- A large, high quality retail freehold
- Extensive frontage to High Street of 20 metres*
- Huge underlying landholding of 809sq m*, offering outstanding development potential
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zone
- Short-term leasebac...
PERMIT APPROVED FOR 11 UNITS AND RETAIL Gross Waddell is delighted to offer this unique development opportunity, located minutes from the Monash Fwy and an abundance of retail amenity.
- Land Area: 409m2* - Frontage to Warrigal Road - 12m* - Zoning: Commercial 1 - Permit for 11 architecturally designed units over 5 levels and retail plus associated car parking - Existing showroom ideal for short term leasing before development - Would suit a Developer, Owner Occupier, or Investor - Attractive product mix
Melbourne's Ultimate Bayside Development Site The Savills CBD & Metropolitan Sales team is delighted to offer for sale this magnificent bayside development site at 2-16 Selwyn Street, Elsternwick (corner Sinclair Street). This site represents an opportunity to acquire a prime development site with an absolute abundance of amenity in one of Melbourne's premium bayside suburbs.
The key attributes of this fantastic property include;
- An enormous bayside landholding of 6,155sq m*
- Prime corner position with additional laneway access
- Flexible Mixed Use Zone
- Significant surrounding development height precedent of up to 12 levels
PERMITTED PRAHRAN CORNER DEVELOPMENT SITE 283-289 HIGH STREET, PRAHRAN
Permit approved corner allotment for 31 apartments and four (4) shops including cafe permit for 38 chairs and liquor license
Total site area of 537sqm*, with impressive combined frontage of 50.4m* to High Street and York Street, plus additional rear laneway frontage of 19.96m*
Outstanding amenity, with the property less than 400m to Chapel Street, and positioned on the emerging High Street dining and entertainment precinct, with famous tenancies Hanoi Hannah, Huxtaburger and the Smith, to name a few
Public transport options are aplenty, with a tram rou...
OUTSTANDING DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN MONASH UNIVERSITY PRECINCT 9-13 DERBY ROAD, CAULFIELD EAST
Rectangular land holding of 541sqm*
Prominent frontage of 14.6m* to derby road plus rear access, a highly regarded retail destination
Significant development potential (STC), taking advantage of proximity to highly credentialed Monash University, Caulfield Plaza (including a full line Coles Supermarket) and Chadstone Shopping Centre
Outstanding public transport options including Caulfield Train Station and Tram connectivity on Derby Road. This is complemented by the princes highway providing direct Melbourne CBD access, which is only 9kms* from the ...
Superb Prahran Corner - SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION - Outstanding C1 zone site: 520 sqm*
- Two storey office/warehouse: 980 sqm*
- Brilliant location, metres from Chapel Street, Commercial Road, Prahran Aquatic Centre, Princes Gardens
- Suit numerous redevelopment outcomes (STCA)
- First time offered in 55 years
For Sale by Public Auction - Thursday, 6 April 2017 at 1.00pm, On-site
Permit Approved Site in Prestigious St Kilda East Location Savills and Gross Waddell are delighted to offer for sale by Auction this fantastic permit approved development opportunity located at 58 Wilgah Street, St Kilda East.
58 Wilgah Street represents a rare and highly sought after opportunity to acquire an outstanding development site, with a permit for a luxury apartment development, ideally located within Melbourneâ€™s most highly sought after lifestyle location.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A prime development site of 695sq m*
- An approved permit for magnificent 3-level luxury project comprising 17 apartments
- A ...
Blue-Chip Armadale Development Opportunity Savills is pleased to offer for sale this super prime land holding, which is ideally located in Melbourne's most highly sought after lifestyle location. This magnificent property has the following key attributes:
- A landmark development site of 1,847sq m*
- Three street frontages with additional R.O.W
- Commercial 1 and Residential 1 Zone
- Existing holding net income of $269,044 per annum*
- A remarkable opportunity to deliver a landmark high density retail and apartment development (STCA)
- A premium location in the heart of High Street, Armadale; being regarded as one of Melbourn...
Versatile Permitted Development Site Colliers International in conjunction with Teska & Carson are pleased to offer this incredibly rare permitted Prahran site perfect for development or owner occupation.
Sensationally positioned just off Greville Street in the heart of trendy Prahran and surrounded by some of Melbourne’s most stunning terraces, this presents as the last opportunity to develop in the wider block. The exemplary permit for 10 ultra-luxurious apartments is meticulous throughout and captures stunning view lines, not to be built out on.
The often sought seldom found existing improvements also provide a blank c...
BUY TODAY, DEVELOP TOMORROW AUCTION - Friday 21 October at 12 noon on-site
• High exposure corner location • Land Area: 750 sqm (approx) • Multi-level project possible (STCA) • Zoning: Commercial 1 • Rental: $81,120 pa* • Lease Term: 5 years and expiry 2020 • 30 metre frontage to Bambra Road • Potential to owner occupy in the future
A rare opportunity to secure a landmark corner in the heart of Caulfield. Ideal to hold for now and develop tomorrow (STPA) or move your business here in the future.
CENTRAL PARK DEVELOPMENT SITE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 19TH MAY AT 4PM
Development site with priceless views over Central Park Gardens that will never be built out.
Prime corner location within Central Park Village. Close to public transport, private schools, cafes and lifestyle precincts.
- Comprises a substantial family home featuring six bedrooms & three bathrooms - Land Area: 1,016m²* - Three Street Frontages: - Burke Road: 21.4m* - Knox Street: 47.21m* - Reed Lane: 21.4m* - Highly successful apartment location - Zoning: General Residential
LANDMARK CORNER SITE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING TUESDAY 12TH APRIL AT 5PM
1 Sydney Street & 599-601 Orrong Road is situated within one of Melbourne’s most highly sought locations to live, work and play.
Opposite Orrong Park, Toorak Park and Lend Lease’s Toorak Park development which will comprise 448 apartments and 16 two/three level townhouses. Also nearby are Hawksburn Village Shopping Centre, High Street, Beatty Avenue Shops + Toorak Train Station.
- Land Area: 934m²* - Frontages: - Orrong Road: 22.7m* - Sydney Street: 40m* - Comprises 3 separate 3/4 bedroom residences - Zoning: Residential Grow...
DUAL DEVELOPMENT SITE - Site area of 970sqm* to be sold in one line - Short term income of $90,000* - One of Melbourne's most prestigious suburbs - Close to leading schools, universities, parks, retail and public transport - Rear lane access offering excellent potential for residential development
Auction on-site Thursday 25th February 2016 at 1pm.
BIG FUTURE AROUND THE CORNER GormanKelly is pleased to offer 693-699 High Street, Prahran for sale by auction scheduled for Friday 20th November at 12pm onsite.
Offering a fantastic opportunity to acquire a securely leased retail freehold in one of Melbourne’s best inner city suburbs on a high profile corner and providing for significant future redevelopment potential.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
- Three (3) single retail buildings plus rear residential unit held in two titles;
- Potential to further on-sell individual titles;
- Building area 494m² with rear onsite car-p...
ENTIRE BLOCK WITH PLANS + PERMIT AUCTION: Thursday 15th October 2015 at 2:30pm on-site
• Two level brick 1970’s apartment complex • Includes 6 x 1 bedrooms apartments (existing) • 6 undercover car spaces • Approved plans and permit for a further two 2 bedroom apartments • Land size 21.33 x 44.20m = 943m2 (approx) • Close to Chadstone Shopping Centre • Hughesdale and Oakleigh Train Stations • Easy access to the Monash Freeway and Dandenong Road • Current Rental income P.A. $78,192.00 (approx) • To be sold with tenants or vacant possession
PRAHRAN'S BEST DEVELOPMENT SITE OF 2,300SQM* EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 15TH OCTOBER AT 4PM
Future development site in Melbourne's most sought after location to live, work & play
- First time offered in over 85 years - Substancial land holding of 2,300sqm* - Frontages to: Commercial Road – 58.52m* Charles Street – 29.26m* Thomas Place – 36.58m* - Current Income: $457,558*pa - Zoning: Part Commercial 1, Part Mixed Use - Nearby to: Prahran Market, Coles, Woolworths & Aldi Supermarkets, Chapel & Greville Streets
The vendors are the owners of the adjoining 116 Charles Street, Prahran and would conside...
SOLD Highly Prized Malvern Investment with Upside Colliers International and GormanKelly are delighted to offer this exceptional three level office building at 1911 Malvern Road, Malvern East for sale by Public Auction.
The property is located in the heart of one of Melbourne’s most prestigious and sought after suburbs, Malvern East. The property is approximately 11km from the Melbourne CBD and has virtually immediate access to public transport (Darling Train Station), major arterials (Monash Freeway & Dandenong Road), retail amenity as well as a number of parklands and recreational facilities.
MAGNIFICIENT MALVERN EAST FREEHOLD GormanKelly is pleased to offer 452 Waverley Road, Malvern East for sale.
Offering an outstanding opportunity to secure a standalone two level office/retail freehold with rear access and onsite parking. The property provides a variety of different options suitable for owner occupiers, investors or developers for mixed use redevelopment.
? Two level well-presented retail/office building; ? Offered for sale with vacant possession; ? Building area 217m² with rear onsite parking; ? Suitable for Commercial or Residential development (STCA); ? Land area 284m² with rear access; ? Zoned Commercial ...
DEVELOP ON THE DOUBLE GormanKelly is pleased to offer 444 & 446-450 Waverley Road, Malvern East for sale.
The property comprises two adjoining double storey office buildings (total 927sqm) on three titles which will be offered for sale with vacant possession with the exception of one tenancy in 444 Waverley Road which expires in June 2016.
The high exposure site totals 1,200 square metres with Commercial 1 Zoning and benefits from a 23 metre frontage in addition to rear access.
452 Waverley Road is also available either separately or combined and comprises 217sqm of building and 284sqm of land.
RARE CORNER, BIG OPPORTUNITY AUCTION – June 4TH, 2015 12PM ON-SITE
OCCUPY? DEVELOP? INVEST?
• Short term Lease returning $74,000pa NET • Land Area: 418m2 (approx) • Building Area: 281m2 (approx) • Zoning: Commercial 1 • Large Frontage to High and Tooronga Road • Superbly located in dominant suburb
This property provides the perfect flexibility for the fortunate purchaser. Whether it be for their own business, a chance to develop the property, or invest with a long term tenant, this prime corner is one of the best properties on the market.
Superbly located on a major corner, and providing major frontages to Tooron...
LANDMARK DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY A landmark development opportunity in a premium position within one of Melbourne's most affluent suburbs.
- Building Area: 643m²* - Land Area: 697m²* - 15.24m* frontage to Malvern Road - Short term income - Zoning: Commercial 1 - Second street frontage to Staunton Lane - Proposed development scheme available
2 Percy Place is situated within one of Melbourne's most highly desired locations to live, work and play. Only 200* metres from Chapel and Greville Streets and St Edmonds Road. A short walk to Prahran Station, Prahran Market and a plethora of restaurants, cafes, fashion stores and supermarkets.
• Land Area: 1,011sqm*
• Frontage to Percy Place: 31m*
• Zoning: Mixed Use
• Vacant Possession
Premium Armadale Residential Development Site > A blank canvas that screams opportunity > Prestigious Adelaide Street position > Land area: 350 sqm approx. > Concept development plans available > Zoned: General Residential zone - Schedule 1 > Attractive settlement terms
The property is ideally located on the western side of Adelaide Street, between Malvern Road and Bell Street.
It enjoys a premier location, being amongst some of the most exclusive residential streets in Melbourne.
Armadale is located 7 kms south-east of the CBD. Armadale is located in Melbourne's inner south-east between Malvern Road in the north, Glenferrie Road to t...
A SPARKLING SITE THAT OFFERS 'THE WORKS' 103-105 High Street is situated within one of Melbourne's most highly desired locations to live, work and play. Opposite Swinburne University, 200m* from Chapel and Greville Streets. A short walk to Prahran Market, Prahran Station and a plethora of restaurants, cafes, fashion stores and supermarkets, etc.
•Land Area: 850sqm*
•Dual street frontage to High and Percy Streets of 25m*
•Income: $120,000*pa - Lease expires June 2017
•Zoning: Commercial 1
Expression of Interest closing Friday 5th December 2014 at 3pm
RARE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH HUGE FUTURE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL MODERN 2 LEVEL OFFICE BUILDING LEASED TO 3 EXCELLENT TENANTS
*Building Area: 1,284 sqm (approx)
*Land Area: 991 sqm (approx)
*Returning: $397,412 per annum (approx) plus outgoings
*22 undercover car parks on site
*Commercial 1 zoning
*Frontage over 30 metres
INVESTMENT PLUS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Investment plus development opportunity within this highly sought location. Close to Tooronga Village, Tooronga Station and Monash Freeway.
• Land Area: 530m2*
• Frontage to Malvern Road: 11.6*
• Building Area: 635m2*
• Rear access off Staunton Lane
• Ground floor shop – Wine Bar:
- Lease term: 5 years from October 2014
- Current Rental: $53,330*pa
- Reviews: Annual 4% increases
• PLUS Plans & Permit for 4 x 2/3 level townhouses with 4 car spaces
7 SHOPS PLUS 2 UPPER FLOORS ON 1 TITLE Prahran is one of Melbourne’s most affluent and tightly held residential and retail precincts.
Chapel Street accommodates a multitude of national retailers, high end boutiques and numerous cafes, restaurants and eateries.
Over recent years there have been and continues to be many successful mixed-use developments.
•Substantial Land Holding: 1,082m*
- Chapel Street 35.50m*
- Carlton Street 30.46m*
- Rear laneway 35.50m*
•Building Area: 1,871m2*
•Total Income: $408,000*pa
•Potential to value add and future redevelopment opportunity upon ...
HOME/OFFICE OR DEVELOPMENT SITE Unique opportunity to acquire this meticulously presented converted warehouse, ready for immediate occupation or redevelopment, in the heart of Prahran's Greville Street precinct.
* Land Area: 415m2 approx. * Build Area: 620m2 approx. * Zoning: Mixed Use * Suit multi-unit development (STCA)
MAKE THE MOST OF MALVERN – EXECUTORS AUCTION • Land Area: 238m2 (approx) • Zoning: Mixed use • Rear access & on-site parking • Huge development potential (STPA) • Occupy/Invest/Develop • In one of Melbourne’s leading suburbs • Owned for over 30 years by current owner
Located in the leafy suburb of Malvern, this double story building is being offered for the first time in 30 years. Whether the buyer chooses to occupy, invest or develop, the multiple options will make it hard for any buyer to pass this up.
CORNER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Prominent development site in the heart of Malvern Village (STPA).
•Land Area: 575sqm approx.
•Frontages: Malvern Road - 15.24m approx. and Shaftesbury Avenue - 39.62m approx.
•Zoning: Mixed Use (MUZ)
•Rear access via R.O.W
LIVE, WORK & PLAY ! Quietly secluded on 450 sq m (approx) land and currently housing 2 buildings on one title with northerly orientation set in the heart of Windsor. Options to sub-divide, re-develop (S.T.C.A.) or further improve.
1st Building: * Supports a home catering/events management business * Home/office space - possible warehouse/studio arrangement * Size - internal floor space approx. 61 sq m (approx) * Separate street entrance * Sizeable garage plus storage * Ample parking for clients * Close to all main arterials * Would suit small business operator or entrepreneur * Free up your time and start enj...
Prahran East's Best Corner? * Offered for the first time in 37 years
* Brand new state of the art showroom on trophy site
* Site area: 801 sqm (approx.)
* Suit wide range of uses including automotive
* Development potential including residential
* Zoned Business 2 (now Commercial 1)
FIRST CLASS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY!
INVEST/ DEVELOP & POTENTIAL TO OCCUPY PART
- Total land area 873m2 approx. (17.9m frontage x 49.2m length) - Total building area 696m2 approx. - Two Blue Chip tenants, 2 buildings on one title - Combined annual rental approx. $222,150 + GST + Outgoings - Irreplaceable development opportunity - Rear laneway access via Francis & Dixon Streets - Zoning: C1Z & GRZ12
RETAIL INVESTMENT WITH HUGE UPSIDE GormanKelly is pleased to offer 293 Waverley Road, Malvern East, for sale by auction on Thursday 23 March at 12 noon, on-site.
This is a rare opportunity to secure a short term leased retail investment with huge development upside.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
- Single storey building with low site coverage and good rear access - Land area 242m2* / Zoned commercial 1 - Significant future development potential (STCA) for an owner occupier, investor or developer - Building area 56m2* - Short term lease until 31st March 2018 - Currently returning $24,500* ...