BRILLIANT RETAIL INVESTMENT Gross Waddell is delighted to offer 108 Glenferrie Road, Malvern for Auction. Located within the very best part of the shopping strip centre, situated on the preferred eastern side between Coles and Wattletree Road. Large council carpark at the rear nearby to Malvern Central (Woolworths and David Jones), all major trading banks, retailers, chemists, bakeries, cafés, restaurants and Dan Murphy.
- 2 street frontages - Land Area: 241m2* - Building Area: 239m2* - Lease Term: 5 Years from April 2016 - Rental: $116,420*pa - Reviews: Annual 4% - Investment with potential for Owner Occupier ...
STATION YOURSELF HERE Situated on the northern side of Station Street directly opposite the Malvern train station, this perfectly positioned retail opportunity could well be the stop where you get on board your retail property journey.
- Net Lettable Area: 38m2 - Cafe Permit - Air-conditioned - Alarm System - Commercial 1 Zone - High Traffic Flow - Kitchenette & Toilet
FIRST CLASS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY!
INVEST/ DEVELOP & POTENTIAL TO OCCUPY PART
- Total land area 873m2 approx. (17.9m frontage x 49.2m length) - Total building area 696m2 approx. - Two Blue Chip tenants, 2 buildings on one title - Combined annual rental approx. $222,150 + GST + Outgoings - Irreplaceable development opportunity - Rear laneway access via Francis & Dixon Streets - Zoning: C1Z & GRZ12
Boutique Retail Investment Teska Carson are pleased to offer this unique retail investment located in the heart of Malvern a stones throw away from Malvern Central, Coles, Commonwealth Bank and many other national retailers.
- Securely leased - $20,600pa net & GST
- Lease expiry 4 January 2018
- 4% annual increases
- Walking distance to bustling Glenferrie Road retail precinct
- Build area 40m2
- Well presented with excellent natural light
Vibrant Food precinct In Melbourne's Ever popular Chapel Street Building Area: 116m (Approx.)
• Ideally suited to Food business operators such as Caf, Restaurant / Wine Bar
• Grease trap available to premises including Air exhaust duct, Rare to find on Chapel Street
• Jarrah hardwood flooring throughout
• Reverse Cycle air-conditioning
• Modern Bifold Glass front doors
• 150 Amps power available to premises
• Enclosed and secure parking at rear
• Security system
LAND BANK INVESTMENT - TWO BUILDINGS- WITH UPSIDE - Total land area 873m2 approx. (17.9m frontage x 49.2m length)
- Total building area 696m2 approx.
- Two Blue Chip tenants, 2 buildings on one title
- Combined annual rental approx. $222,150 + GST + Outgoings
- Future development potential
- Rear laneway access via Francis & Dixon Streets
- Zoning: C1Z & GRZ12
Tenancy 1: Bayford Group Pty Ltd
- Lease term: 9 years commenced 14/11/2012 (ending 31/08/2021)
- Rental as of 14/11/2016 $146,232 p/a + GST + Outgoings
- 4% annual increases
Tenancy 2: Pack & Send
- Lease term: 3 x 3 x 3 commenced 28/08/2010 (ending 27/08/2019)