Exciting retail investment in the heart of Prahran Colliers International is pleased to offer 352 Malvern Road, Prahran for Sale by Public Auction.
The property, located on the ground floor of the architecturally designed York apartments offers an enviable corner position with double frontage onto Malvern Road and York Street. This secure retail investment benefits from a successful hair salon operator in Peter Pasula with over 30 years of experience in the industry. Investment highlights include:
• Securely leased to a successful operator until 2021 with a further 5 year option
• Currently returning a net income of $40,000 p.a
Premium Armadale Retail Freehold Packed with Potential Savills is delighted to offer for sale this prime retail freehold in a highly sought after position within the heart of the High Street retail precinct. This property represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a prominent retail freehold building with significant development upside.
The key attributes of 941-951 High Street, Armadale include:
- A large, high quality retail freehold
- Extensive frontage to High Street of 20 metres*
- Huge underlying landholding of 809sq m*, offering outstanding development potential
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zone
- Short-term leasebac...
Permitted for New Shop + Apartments/Townhouses Permitted for:
• Shop on ground floor (approx 90m2)
• 3 two bedroom apartments
• 5 Townhouses
• Site area 318 sq.m (approx)
• Sought after location
Blue Chip Retail Freehold with Substantial Landholding Positioned perfect within the prime retail heart of Elsternwick Well maintained 2 storey building of 363 sqm First floor tenancy with separate street entrance Extra wide 6.85 metres of north facing retail frontage Premium landholding of 301 sqm backing on to rear council car park 2 parking spaces on-title Further development potential (STCA) Prime retail strip surrounded by Council parking, immediate access to train and tram services Elsternwick: Thriving cosmopolitan inner city suburb only 9km from the Melbourne CBD. Highly affluent, sought after location with median house price of $1,610,00...
* Land Area: 277 sqm (approx.) with 2 street frontages
* Grand 569 sqm (approx.) building consisting of 2 shops & first floor office with mezzanine apartment
* Combined rent $250.756.36 + GST (approx.) - offering significant upside
* 3 titles offered as a whole
* Zoning: Commercial 1
* Prime location in Australia's most iconic retail strip
Premium Retail Freehold with Strong Upside Savills is delighted to offer 749-753 Glen Huntly Road, Caulfield for Sale by Expressions of Interest.
This former Commonwealth Bank represents a rare opportunity to acquire a prime main road fronted retail opportunity in the highly sought after Glen Huntly Road retail precinct.
The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- A prime two-level retail freehold
- Prominent street frontage of 11.43 metres*
- Significant landholding of 550sq m* with rear access
- Ample on-site car parking
- Former Commonwealth Bank offered with vacant possession
- Incredible location in the...
STATION YOURSELF HERE Situated on the northern side of Station Street directly opposite the Malvern train station, this perfectly positioned retail opportunity could well be the stop where you get on board your retail property journey.
- Net Lettable Area: 38m2 - Cafe Permit - Air-conditioned - Alarm System - Commercial 1 Zone - High Traffic Flow - Kitchenette & Toilet
FIRST CLASS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY!
INVEST/ DEVELOP & POTENTIAL TO OCCUPY PART
- Total land area 873m2 approx. (17.9m frontage x 49.2m length) - Total building area 696m2 approx. - Two Blue Chip tenants, 2 buildings on one title - Combined annual rental approx. $222,150 + GST + Outgoings - Irreplaceable development opportunity - Rear laneway access via Francis & Dixon Streets - Zoning: C1Z & GRZ12
Boutique Retail Investment Teska Carson are pleased to offer this unique retail investment located in the heart of Malvern a stones throw away from Malvern Central, Coles, Commonwealth Bank and many other national retailers.
- Securely leased - $20,600pa net & GST
- Lease expiry 4 January 2018
- 4% annual increases
- Walking distance to bustling Glenferrie Road retail precinct
- Build area 40m2
- Well presented with excellent natural light