IPSWICH ROAD LAND Knight Frank is delighted to offer for sale this well located property at 732 Ipswich Road, Annerley (the Property) under instructions from Tracy Knight and William Fletcher as Agents for the Mortgagee in Possession.
• 951sqm* vacant land
• 20 metre* frontage to Ipswich Rd
• Zoned Low Medium Density Residential
• 6km* from the CBD
For more information please phone the Exclusive Knight Frank Agent.
FULLY LEASED BRISBANE RETAIL/MEDICAL INVESTMENT 548 Ipswich Road is an exceptionally well appointed single level retail / medical centre, positioned on an outbound prominent corner of Ipswich Road, just 5km from the Brisbane CBD. The building offers 668sqm* of well-presented retail accommodation, 100% leased with 72% of the income derived from medical tenants with tenure dating back over 20 years.
Key Investment Highlights:
- 6.6 year WALE* (as at 24 July 2014);
- Established tenants with extremely long trading history;
- Net income $355,073* (72% medically based);
- Site area 2,307sqm*;
- MP3 zoning with significant deve...
The adjoining properties are for sale individually or in one line by Offers to Purchase, closing 4pm on Thursday 14th May 2015.
- 720 Ipswich Road, Annerley - car showroom and yard on 1,887 sqm* of land
- 724 Ipswich Road, Annerley - car showroom and yard on 1,897 sqm* of land
- Designated Low Medium Residential (2 or 3 Story Mix)
- Only 6km* from the Brisbane CBD
- Exposure to Ipswich Road
Land/ Floor Area in Property Summary approximately only
Property Type in Summary "Development" Subject to Council Approval
Brisbane's Largest Mixed-Use Development Opportunity - Landmark 2 hectare* site within 3km* of the Brisbane CBD;
- Transit Orientated Development (TOD) adjoining the Buranda Train Station and South East and Eastern Busway;
- Approval for 154,000 sqm* of mixed use GFA;
- Underpinned by $30 billion* of existing and proposed infrastructure and investment;
- Never to be repeated opportunity to create an iconic project of scale in a strategic growth area and under supplied market.
For Sale via International Expressions of Interest closing 12pm (AEST), Thursday, 30 October, 2014.
Flexible Development Opportunity Blue Commercial and Chesterton International are pleased to present this flexible development opportunity For Sale via Expressions of Interest.
Located approximately 3km south of Brisbane’s CBD the subject property is within 50 meters from the intersection of Pound Street and Annerley Road and is adjacent from the Dutton Park Fish Market.
The property presents a compelling opportunity in a tightly held city fringe precinct, with a myriad of potential outcomes. With a number of nearby projects recently completed and the Boggo Road precinct being just minutes away, the area has seen significa...
1,424sq m surplus church property with development potential â? 8km* south of the Brisbane CBD â? Land area: 1,424sq m â? Two street frontage and access â? Great access to all retail and commercial amenities located in Moorooka â? Allowable Building Height: up to 3 storeys â? The Brisbane City Council have approved a DA for a property directly adjoining the northern boundary at 47 Mayfield Road with a density of 87% of the land area * Approx.
Last Lot in Subdivision Last available lot in 6 lot subdivision provides you the opportunity to build your dream home. With new homes neighbouring under construction, you will keep good company.
Property particulars: â?¢ Land: 404m2 â?¢ Regular in shape â?¢ Fully serviced and ready to build â?¢ Close to public transport (Bus & Train) â?¢ Close proximity to PA Hospital and Mater Hill Hospital precinct including Lady Cilento Children's Hospitals
Auction to be held on site Saturday 29th November 2014 at 9:30am.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact agent today!
Prime Freehold SMSF Investment In a tightly held market with very few quality, fully leased $1 -$2.5 million price point assets available to purchase, CBRE are extremely pleased to offer an outstanding blue chip investment, 8 Mayfield Road, Moorooka, For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4pm (AEST) Thursday, 5 November 2015.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a prime retail asset, with the following key investment attributes:
- Outstanding corner site exposure, on the outbound corner of Beaudesert Road - one of Brisbane's busiest arterial roads;
- Fully leased investment to high quality tenants; Salvation Arm...
Receiver's Sale - 495 Logan Road, Greenslopes > 3 separate lots with site area 1,814m? approximately > Corner position, high exposure > Current use car yard with holding income > Future residential development potential
For Sale by Offers to Purchase closing Wednesday, 20 March 2013.
Under Instructions from John Park and Kelly-Anne Trenfield as Receivers and Managers Appointed.
An Investment as Safe as a Bank Don't miss this outstanding investment opportunity in one of Brisbane's premium city fringe locations.
This property also provides astute buyers the flexibility for future owner occupation, expansion or further development under the Eastern Corridor Neighbourhood Plan.
- Two level commercial building of 858sqm* - Prominent corner location just 4kms* from Brisbane CBD - Leased to National Australia Bank - Land Area: 1,960sqm* - Low site coverage providing excellent carparking - Current annual rental $366,000* net
For sale by Offers to Purchase closing Wednesda...