IPSWICH ROAD LAND Knight Frank is delighted to offer for sale this well located property at 732 Ipswich Road, Annerley (the Property) under instructions from Tracy Knight and William Fletcher as Agents for the Mortgagee in Possession.
• 951sqm* vacant land
• 20 metre* frontage to Ipswich Rd
• Zoned Low Medium Density Residential
• 6km* from the CBD
For more information please phone the Exclusive Knight Frank Agent.
The adjoining properties are for sale individually or in one line by Offers to Purchase, closing 4pm on Thursday 14th May 2015.
- 720 Ipswich Road, Annerley - car showroom and yard on 1,887 sqm* of land
- 724 Ipswich Road, Annerley - car showroom and yard on 1,897 sqm* of land
- Designated Low Medium Residential (2 or 3 Story Mix)
- Only 6km* from the Brisbane CBD
- Exposure to Ipswich Road
Land/ Floor Area in Property Summary approximately only
Property Type in Summary "Development" Subject to Council Approval
FULLY LEASED BRISBANE RETAIL/MEDICAL INVESTMENT 548 Ipswich Road is an exceptionally well appointed single level retail / medical centre, positioned on an outbound prominent corner of Ipswich Road, just 5km from the Brisbane CBD. The building offers 668sqm* of well-presented retail accommodation, 100% leased with 72% of the income derived from medical tenants with tenure dating back over 20 years.
Key Investment Highlights:
- 6.6 year WALE* (as at 24 July 2014);
- Established tenants with extremely long trading history;
- Net income $355,073* (72% medically based);
- Site area 2,307sqm*;
- MP3 zoning with significant deve...
Excellent Logan Road Exposure Are you looking for a site to make your own?
This is an excellent opportunity for value-savvy investors or owner occupiers with businesses in the retail, medical or professional industries to secure a new premises.
- 389 sqm land - QPP-LMR2 - Low Medium Density (2 OR 3 STOREY MIX) Zoned - Easy access to multiple public transport nodes - 5km* to Brisbane CBD - Close proximity to Princess Alexandra & Greenslopes Private Hospitals - Excellent corporate branding opportunity
For more information please contact the exclusive agent Wes Woodroffe
SOLD BY BEN HACKETT & ROBERT KOSTER FROM ELDERS COMMERCIAL! Situated in the heart of Greenslopes, this 1617m2 of LMR2 zoned land which is set to be converted to Mixed Use in the near future on a corner block.
All developers or investors looking to secure a property prime for good capital growth in the short to long term future should look no further. Other features include:
- 1,617m2 corner block with dual street access - High exposure on busy Logan Road - Positioned only 4.5 km from the CBD - Located in the Councils New Town Plan set to be converted to Mixed Use
For more information please don't hesitate to contact your ELDERS AGENTS today!
2,926m2* Inner Brisbane Development Site - DA lodged for 48 x one, two and three bedroom units over three levels
- Elevated position with city views from upper levels
- Strong owner occupier, student and medical catchment
- Walking distance to Greenslopes Private Hospital and close proximity to Stones Corner, PA Hospital, University of Queensland, schools and shopping
Matthew Fritzsche 0410 435 891
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Prime Freehold SMSF Investment In a tightly held market with very few quality, fully leased $1 -$2.5 million price point assets available to purchase, CBRE are extremely pleased to offer an outstanding blue chip investment, 8 Mayfield Road, Moorooka, For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4pm (AEST) Thursday, 5 November 2015.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a prime retail asset, with the following key investment attributes:
- Outstanding corner site exposure, on the outbound corner of Beaudesert Road - one of Brisbane's busiest arterial roads;
- Fully leased investment to high quality tenants; Salvation Arm...
Brisbane's Largest Mixed-Use Development Opportunity - Landmark 2 hectare* site within 3km* of the Brisbane CBD;
- Transit Orientated Development (TOD) adjoining the Buranda Train Station and South East and Eastern Busway;
- Approval for 154,000 sqm* of mixed use GFA;
- Underpinned by $30 billion* of existing and proposed infrastructure and investment;
- Never to be repeated opportunity to create an iconic project of scale in a strategic growth area and under supplied market.
For Sale via International Expressions of Interest closing 12pm (AEST), Thursday, 30 October, 2014.
Flexible Development Opportunity Blue Commercial and Chesterton International are pleased to present this flexible development opportunity For Sale via Expressions of Interest.
Located approximately 3km south of Brisbane’s CBD the subject property is within 50 meters from the intersection of Pound Street and Annerley Road and is adjacent from the Dutton Park Fish Market.
The property presents a compelling opportunity in a tightly held city fringe precinct, with a myriad of potential outcomes. With a number of nearby projects recently completed and the Boggo Road precinct being just minutes away, the area has seen significa...
1,424sq m surplus church property with development potential â? 8km* south of the Brisbane CBD â? Land area: 1,424sq m â? Two street frontage and access â? Great access to all retail and commercial amenities located in Moorooka â? Allowable Building Height: up to 3 storeys â? The Brisbane City Council have approved a DA for a property directly adjoining the northern boundary at 47 Mayfield Road with a density of 87% of the land area * Approx.
Last Lot in Subdivision Last available lot in 6 lot subdivision provides you the opportunity to build your dream home. With new homes neighbouring under construction, you will keep good company.
Property particulars: â?¢ Land: 404m2 â?¢ Regular in shape â?¢ Fully serviced and ready to build â?¢ Close to public transport (Bus & Train) â?¢ Close proximity to PA Hospital and Mater Hill Hospital precinct including Lady Cilento Children's Hospitals
Auction to be held on site Saturday 29th November 2014 at 9:30am.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact agent today!
Receiver's Sale - 495 Logan Road, Greenslopes > 3 separate lots with site area 1,814m? approximately > Corner position, high exposure > Current use car yard with holding income > Future residential development potential
For Sale by Offers to Purchase closing Wednesday, 20 March 2013.
Under Instructions from John Park and Kelly-Anne Trenfield as Receivers and Managers Appointed.
An Investment as Safe as a Bank Don't miss this outstanding investment opportunity in one of Brisbane's premium city fringe locations.
This property also provides astute buyers the flexibility for future owner occupation, expansion or further development under the Eastern Corridor Neighbourhood Plan.
- Two level commercial building of 858sqm* - Prominent corner location just 4kms* from Brisbane CBD - Leased to National Australia Bank - Land Area: 1,960sqm* - Low site coverage providing excellent carparking - Current annual rental $366,000* net
For sale by Offers to Purchase closing Wednesda...
Beautifully restored 1934 heritage listed Fire Station - 280m2 of 1930s architecture over two levels + out buildings
- Possible uses include office, residence or development (STCA)
- Office approval granted in 2001 but never finalised
- 1,062m2 corner position with two street access
- Unique landmark property with cultural & historic significance
- Huge exposure to busy Ipswich road (over 50,000 cars a day)
Built in 1934, the Old Yeronga Fire Station is one of the earliest designs from leading Queensland architecture company Conrad and Gargett. Nestled next to Yeronga Park with CWA and Yeronga C&K Kindergarten as neighbours the Fire Stati...