Rare Residential Development Site in Alexandria (STCA) A rare opportunity to secure a prime residential development site in the heart of Alexandria. The property offers dual street access with a wide 20 metre frontage to both Ralph Street and Beaconsfield Lane. The property is currently leased until May 2016 with significant holding income. Excellent residential location along a tree lined street with immediate access to Sydney's CBD, Green Square, local schools, cafes and the Eastern Suburbs.
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use - Dual Street Access - Site area: 866sqm (Approx.) - FSR: 2:1 - Height limit: 22 metres - Tree lined street
Prime Development Site Rare opportunity to acquire a beautiful freestanding warehouse with exceptional development potential in Alexandria. Located on the corner of Henderson Road and Garden Street, it offers the best of Alexandria while still being a short walk to Redfern or Green Square Station. The mixed use zoning allows for a variety of development, including highly sought after residential.
- 2.5 : 1 FSR - B4 Mixed Use Zoning - 809.4sqm - Passing Income - $95,454.55 - Lease Expiry: March 2016 - Will be sold as a going concern
Auction: 21st August 2014 SMH Commercial Property Auction Centre, Mezzani...
PRIME RESIDENTIAL REDEVELOPMENT SITE (STCA) LJ Hooker Commercial South Sydney are delighted to offer 71-91 Euston Road, Alexandria to the market for sale via auction.
The site is a rare opportunity to purchase a boutique residential redevelopment site in the hottest suburb to live right now - Alexandria.
71-91 Euston Road is ideally located just 4km from Sydney CBD & Sydney Airport and close to Green Square, St Peters and Redfern train stations. The area is bustling with surrounding amenities including The Grounds of Alexandria and Campos Coffee, Sydney Park is just a short walk away and there are bus routes at your front door.
ATTENTION RENOVATORS & DEVELOPERS LAND VALUE SOLD$ SOLD! Two adjoining older style buildings on one title in fair condition. Total renovation required to bring them to their former glory, good street access through two roller doors ideal for showrooms, manufacturing, motor vehicle repairs or any other industrial use. Some income at present. Access is available to both warehouses from Hiles Street and McCauley Lane. Currently the property is fully let but can be available with vacant possession. Property suits refurbishment.
SOLD - Rare 777sqm* as per Certificate of Title
- Level, regular shaped site
- Flexible B7 - Business Park zoning
- Ideal for office/showroom, childcare, café, light industrial users
- Located in the heart of Alexandria, moments from The Grounds and Green Square Station
Last vacant block on Huntley Street!
Auction: Online: 5th August 2014 at 11am and closing 7th August 2014 at 3pm
Zoned B4 mixed use with extensive possibilities Tightly-held by a long established plumbing business since the 1960s, this terrace style property offers a broad range of enterprise and residential possibilities. The premise is located in a central location, enjoying easy access to Newtown and the CBD.
- The property is zoned B4 mixed use
- Boasts a frontage of 6.1 metres plus nine metre height limit
- Scope for transformation into a contemporary home STCA
- Redesign and customise premises to individual requirements
- Great for architectural firms, public relations agencies etc
Develop or occupy - A rare find in Alexandria This freestanding property is situated within close proximity to Mitchell Road and Erskineville Oval. It has great public transport and numerous trendy cafes and restaurants close by. This property is ideal for an owner occupier or developer wishing to take advantage of this sought after location and flexible zoning.
Key features of this property are:
• Site area: 241sqm*
• R1 Residential zoning
• FSR: 1.25:1
• 9m height
• Three street frontages
• Vacant possession
Auction Thursday 15th October 10:30am, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Develop / Invest / Occupy 142 Lawrence Street Alexandria represents an opportunity to secure a freestanding warehouse with residential upside in one of South Sydney’s most vibrant suburbs.
The boutique building offers expansive frontage to both Lawrence Street and Euston Lane and has enormous potential to occupy, convert or redevelop.
Located in the vibrant city fringe suburb of Alexandria, this prime position is set between two of Alexandria’s most prominent thoroughfares, McEvoy Street and Mitchell Road. This superb location provides immediate access to Sydney’s CBD, Green Square, the eastern suburbs, premiere...
INVEST, DEVELOP or OCCUPY 6 Victoria Street represents an opportunity to secure a fully leased investment with residential upside in one of South Sydney’s most vibrant suburbs.
This freestanding facility offers an expansive frontage to both Victoria Street and Victoria Lane, and has the potential to develop, convert or occupy.
The existing improvements consist of a functional industrial building with first level mezzanine accommodation with amenities. Comprising of a container height roller door off Victoria Street and three (3) car lock up garage/storage off Victoria Lane it offers itself to a mixture of users.
RECEIVER AUCTION: 16,527sqm* Mixed-use Development Opportunity
Stonebridge Property Group has the exclusive opportunity to offer for sale an outstanding property with wide ranging development potential, known as 132 -138 McEvoy Street and 9-15 Bowden Street, Alexandria.
Key investment highlights include:
• 16,527 sqm* of land over two lots
• North-facing corner position
• 4.6km* South of Sydney CBD
• Close to the new Bunnings (adjoining)
• Zoned Mixed Use 10(e) under the South Sydney LEP 1998
• Under instructions from Brendan Copeland, Quentin Olde and Matt Adams, Receivers & Managers, FTI Consulting
Freehold Corner Building - Ample Carparking & Upside Oxford Agency presents for your consideration an outstanding & conveniently located property on McEvoy Street, benefiting from being situated 600 metres from Green Square Station, this precinct is undergoing substantial urban renewal with many substantial key sites set for redevelopment.
This four storey building is currently partially tenanted with arguably under market rentals, there is further scope to add additional floor space (subject to council approval) and further capitalise via refurbishment or residential mix on this corner building.
North, Park facing Boutique Development Site An incredible opportunity to secure a prime boutique development site offering incredible amenity in an excellent location:
• North facing development site, with majority of units with Northerly aspect overlooking John Curtin Reserve
• Excellent unit mix, with majority apartments 2 bedroom units
• Boutique site of 19 apartments
• Excellent amenity, within 200m of Mascot retail strip
• Tremendous transport links, with major bus services within 1 minute walk, and Mascot train station within 10 minutes walk
The property is being offered for sale via Expression of inter...
BOUTIQUE DA APPROVED SITE * 2 Separate buildings * 4 Units per floor * Mixture of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments * Most units are North facing * Majority of the apartments have views to the City and Botany Bay * Half basement excavation * An abundance of security parking * Section 96 ready to be lodged to utilise 100% of the FSR and provide additional bedrooms to all units * Total of 43 units plus 1 retail
SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE • Fantastic corner location
• Two street frontages
• 7 Factories
• Current income $314,511.49 PA
• Expired Leases and demolition clauses
• Site area 2,622sqm (approx)
• Located within St Peters Triangle Precinct 25 under Marrickville DCP 2011
• Zoned B7 Business Park
• Pre-DA plans lodged – 2 buildings of 3 and 5 storeys (STCA)
• Potential – 5 Commercial units
– 4 Home offices
– 46 Residential (1, 2 & 3 bedrooms)
– Basement level parking for 65 vehicles
507sqm block w/ heritage-listed cottage The site of 'Dascombe Cottage' since the 1840s, this is a rare gem of land nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac. The opportunity to do something unique this close to the CBD may never come again.
507sqm block across 2 addresses
Ideal for owner-builder/developer
Dbl-front Heritage-listed cottage
Some period features still intact
Rear level lawns get north light
Select, salvage, start from scratch
Sought-after tucked-away privacy
Prime spot for walk-anywhere life
Stroll to Redfern cafés & shopping
Close to Central/Redfern stations
SOLD 42 Church Avenue, Mascot presents one of the few remaining opportunities to secure a large, mixed use, residential development site in one of Sydney's strongest and most ideally located development residential precincts.
The site is currently 100% leased as an industrial estate. This site is located opposite both Mascot Train Station and future Mascot Town Centre and will permit large scale development. This site is arguably the best positioned site within the precinct.
? Site Area 11,102sqm*
? Zoning B4 Mixed Use
? FSR 3.2:1
? Mascot Station Urban Activation Precinct
Zoned B4 property with boundless possibilities Occupying a substantial 455sqm parcel in a sought-after location, this zoned B4 property provides an exciting and lucrative business opportunity, presenting unlimited potential and possibilities. It is positioned within metres of Danks Street's eateries.
- Generous block features a total of 13.72 metre frontage
- Height restriction is nine metres, floor space ratio 1.25:1
- Currently comprises separate business/renovated residence
- Four double bedrooms, main with an ensuite, spacious office
- North facing sun bathed courtyard with landscape potential
SOLD Don't miss this site, motivated vendors have said it must be sold! Achieve strong re-sales in this central, appealing and strategic position with all the amenities of Sydney's Inner West at your doorstep. This site is destined to see strong re-sales, being under 1 kilometre from St Peters train station and 6 kilometres from Sydney CBD. Approval to construct a total of 18 lots with 1,056.6sqm approx internal building area. 8 oversized apartments.
6 first floor commercial suites and 4 ground floor suites ideally suited to advertising agencies, architects, photographers along with a range of re...
DA APPROVED - 18 UNITS + 2 RETAIL Prominently positioned in a popular lifestyle location, this site with DA Approval for a 2 retail and 18 residential complex provides the opportunity to capitalise on this strong growth area. Located on the corner of South Dowling Street and Murray Street, directly opposite Moore Park Supa Centre and Moore Park Golf Course, and footsteps to the new light rail line, this prime site is moments to Centennial Park, Sydney Cricket Ground, Entertainment Quarter, Randwick Racecourse and a wealth of cafes and restaurants, with direct transport links to the City, North Shore and airport.
Blue Chip Office/Showroom + Warehouse Oxford Agency is pleased to be offering 448 Botany Road, Beaconsfield for sale via Auction. This is an extremely rare and unique opportunity to acquire a boutique, blue chip freehold property. Bordered by Alexandria, Rosebery & Waterloo the property benefits from neighbouring high profile businesses and tenancies. An ideal opportunity to establish your business or lease out as an investment.
-Ground & first floor office/showroom + warehouse at rear -Dual street frontage -High clearance / 3 phase power -Offered for sale with vacant possession -Zoned B4 mixed use -Future ...
MASCOT DEVELOPMENT SITE * D.A. lodged for 12 very large units
* All units with 2 parking spaces
* All units with extra storage
* Large commercial space facing Botany Road
* Most units with sunny aspect
* Best location in Mascot
* Next door to Mascot shops
* Transport right at door
* Potential to increase number of units (STCA)
* Great boutique development
First Time Offered in 43 Years Excellent opportunity to acquire a block of 6x2 bedroom units, in a superb location! Close to major shopping centres including Westfield Eastgardens and Mascot Centre as well as schools, parks, famous cafes and restaurants and amenities nearby. Located on direct bus route to University of NSW and City CBD the property features
- Currently 6 x 2 bedrooms units - Current Income of $117,260 p.a - Site Area 424sqm approx. Land Size 16m x 26.63/26.57m approx - Rear access to parking for 2 undercover garages and 1 car space, Storage areas plus 3 Lock Up Garages access from Tramway Street - Project...
A RARE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
LOCATED JUST MINUTES FROM THE SYDNEY CBD
Develop 13,733 square metres of gross floor area (STCA)
The proposed amalgamated sale of these 15 strata lots provides a rare opportunity to acquire such a sought after and rare residential development site located in the village of Erskineville, just minutes from the Sydney CBD,
A rare residential development opportunity located only minutes from the Sydney CBD.
Potential to build approximately 13,733 gross floor area (STCA)
The only site in the Ashmore Urban Renewal Precinct being openly marketed and offered for sale.
An opportunity to create village style apartment living in a relatively low rise environment.
- DA approved for a retirement village consisting of 147 independent living units & 136 bed aged care facility with 224 car spaces
- Site Area: 6,722sqm**
- Zoning: 10 (b) - Mixed Uses
- One of the city fringe hot spots and approximately 800m from Green Square Railway Station
On behalf of Anglican Retirement Villages
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
Closing 3pm Thursday 17 March 2011
Massive Upside !!! Value Add - Resi & Comm !!! Rarely do these type of opportunities present themselves either to Occupy, Invest with Upside or Re-Develop s.t.c.a. Positioned on the vibrant, highly exposed, cosmopolitian precinct of Cleveland St which is fast becoming the most sort after real estate in the City Fringe.
* Substantial sized building GBA approx 570m2 on a 331m2 square block
* Flexible Mixed Use zoning (Residential & Commercial)
* Retail showroom approx 320m2 with RLA by double roller door at rear
* Two x 125m2 New York style apartments each 2.5 bedrooms with loads of character soaring ceiling and polished floors or ext...
DEVELOPERS! Located in the Barwon Park Triangle precinct the zoning for this property falls within the 2 (C) Residential zone of Marrickville Council which allows for a range of uses including, but not exclusive to, residential development.
* FSR of 2:1
* Land approx 961sqm
* Building approx 700sqm
* 5 car spaces
AUCTION 18 MAY 2010, 10.30am
55 Harrington St, Sydney
RARE OPPORTUNITY: OCCUPY/LIVE & WORK/RE-DEVELOP A circa 1916-1918 building. With 1 bedroom residence. Zoned residential 2(a). Potential to improve or re-develop. 4m ceiling height to the workshop. 4m x 4.9m Roller Shutter. Power 11,000 AMPS. New concrete floor in workshop. Roof zincalume12 years old.
264sqm ground floor, 29sqm first floor. No GST is payable. FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CALL LUKE SMITH on 0416 281 577 or NICHOLAS SMITH on 0407 787 288.
DA APPROVED STUDENT ACCOMMODATION SITE Ideal opportunity for a developer/investor to acquire a Sydney Metropolitan DA approved site.
? Approval for 6 level boarding house/student accommodation, restaurant, retail space, loading dock/parking and basement level
? Construction Certificate 95% complete
? Well located to CBD, Sydney, UTS and Charles Sturt universities
? Prominent position with 3 street frontages
? Zoning ? B4 Mixed Use (variety of permissible uses)
Capitalise on strong demand for student accommodation ideally positioned in a retail/commercial hub undergoing rapid gentrification.
From Little Things Big Things Grow Located near the intersection of O'Riordan Street and Qantas Drive, minutes to Sydney Airport and walking distance to Mascot Train Station. Surrounded by new commercial and residential developments in the heart of a very fast changing suburb, this property offers a great opportunity.
Currently mixed use zoning.
Leased for $35,000 per annum. Expires Jan 2015.
Level block of land. Size is approximately 493sqm
Raw Development Site 1068m2 Exceptionally positioned within 15mins walk to Mascot Station within easy access to local shops, schools and amenities is this unique development opportunity in a highly sought after precinct.
* 2 houses for sale in 1 line * Live now and build later * Exceptional position close to amenities * Superb development opportunity stca * Builders, developers and investors take note! * Land Size: 1,068m2 * FSR: 2:1
Boutique City Fringe Development of 21 Apartments and 2 Shops Offered to the market via public auction is this sensational DA and CC Approved development opportunity in vibrant St Peters.
The highly intelligent design delivers 21 impeccable apartments, with an exceptional unit mix with flawless design. At the forefront of the design brief was to ensure the highest standard of finishes whilst also ensuring an ease of process throughout construction.
• DA and CC approved development for 21 Apartments and 2 shops • Ready for immediate pre-sales and construction • Exceptional unit mix with 11x2 Bedroom, 7 x 1 Bedroom plus S...