350m² Alexandria Boutique A very tidy slice of Alexandria is available for sale. Rarely do we find such a cool freehold building for sale of this size. A great building with a lease back for 12 months providing time to occupy or to get creative and convert the site to full commercial use, subject to council approval.
259m² site area
350m² building area
Within close proximity to Green Square Train station, and the new Waterloo Metro, the sites are all surrounded by amenities such as cafes, restaurants, parks and benefits from buses running along McEvoy Street. Located within the $1.7 billion Green Square Town Ce...
Alexandria Freehold 3,360m² Buildings Combination of older style and modern buildings over multiple titles, creating amazing flexibility and opportunity to occupy part or all, and potential for a multitude of uses being commercial or the like.
3,360m² building area (approx.)
3,642m² land area (approx.)
- Occupy or value add
- Multiple titles – super flexibility
- Dual street frontages
- Character buildings
- 12 month sale and lease back
- B7 Business park zoning
- Situated within Southern Employment lands precinct
- Significant future development potential (STCA)
- 850m to Green Square Railway Station
Prime Boutique Development Site Colliers International, as the exclusive selling agent, is pleased to present 3 Ralph Street, Alexandria
Property highlights include:
• A superb location offering easy access to Sydney CBD, the Eastern suburbs, Sydney Domestic and International Airport
• The site has a current area of 988sqm*
• Development application lodged for two residential flat buildings comprising 29 residential units and rooftop terrace
• Two street frontages providing easy access for residents and a more efficient build for the developer
• Close proximity to public transport with bus stops along Botany Road
APPROVED DEVELOPMENT SITE DA approval for * Large two storey residence * Self contained studio * Cafe with frontage to main road * Large carport at rear * 3 Separate tenancies * Idea investment :* Sweet little deal
Residential Development Opportunity WALKING DISTANCE TO EVERYTHING
"This is possibly the best Residential Development Opportunity currently on offer for Sale in the South Sydney area due to its location and two street frontages."
Demand for end product in this location will be unprecedented.
• Prime residential development site
• Site area 6,237 m2 approx.
• Currently an eight unit industrial complex
• B4 Mixed Use zoning
• Two street frontages (Mentmore & Dunning Ave)
• 2.1:1 FSR (max with bonus)
• 700m approx to Green Square Town Centre
• 700m approx to Green Square Railway Station
Development site of 700sqm with boundless potential McGrath are delighted to offer, within the Sydney Gateway area, 113-117 Robey Street, Mascot to the market. The property comprises an unheard of offering of three contiguous lots, with an approximate frontage of 32 metres. The redevelopment of the site will provide a potential for unrestricted CBD and district views, coupled with close proximity to Sydney Airport.
- Total site area 700sqm with a frontage of 32 metres (approximately)
- Site currently comprises an original cottage and mechanics shop
- Zoned B5 Business Development
- Strong sale prices, volume and demand for finished produ...
Premium DA Approved Residential Site Located in the heart of Mascot this offering provides a fantastic opportunity to acquire a DA approved site in the established residential area.
Investment highlights include:
• DA approved for 61 units and 175sqm* retail;
• 2,010sqm site area (approx.);
• 8 level height;
• Attractive unit mix comprising mainly 2 bedrooms;
• Offered with short term monthly tenants;
• Located 5km* south of the Sydney CBD and close to Sydney Airport;
• Walking distance to Mascot train station; and,
• Convenient access to retail facilities and surrounding amenity.
Landmark Development Site with Holding Income Site Area of 12,602sq m*
DA approved for 37,805sq m* of commercial GFA across 4 towers
Holding income on existing industrial buildings with demolition clauses
300m* from Mascot Train Station and Mascot Central retail precinct
Situated minutes from Sydney Airport, Port Botany and key road infrastructure
650m* from the proposed WestConnex St Peters Interchange
DA APPROVED SITE CBRE are pleased to offer 27 Church Avenue, Mascot for sale via private treaty
The site benefits from the following key attributes:
- Approval for 108 Residential Apartments + Retail
- Site Area: 2,913sqm*
- Gross Floor Area: 9,243sqm*
- 150m* to Mascot Train Station
- 2 street frontages
- 10 minute commute to Sydney CBD
If you wish to obtain further information, please contact the listing agents:
Peter Vines 0449 857 100
Ben Wicks: 0422 206 015
Multi-Use Boutique Development Knight Frank are proud to offer a superior medium density development opportunity to the market for sale.
190 King Street, Mascot presents the creative developer a great opportunity to capitalise on wide range of flexible development options with a strategic location.
-556.4sqm* site area with a dual street frontage
-North and South frontages, with the access to King street and King Lane
-Potential Gross Floor Area of 1,112.8sqm* subject to council approval
-Multiple development options including apartments, boarding houses, townhouses or duplex homes
DEVELOPMENT SITE STCA * Zoned B5- business development * Floor Space ratio 3.00-3.49 * Height Limit 44m * Approved panel beating workshop * Good income potential * Next door to brand new hotel * Owner retiring * Land size 743m2 approximately
Commercial Opportunity, Mascot Town Centre Knight Frank is delighted to offer one of the last commercial development offerings in South Sydney to the market for sale by Expression of Interest.
Situated within 450m* of Mascot train station, 1-5 Chalmers Crescent presents the astute investor or developer an increasingly rare opportunity to capitalise on the tightening commercial and hotel market in Sydney.
Key property features include:
-3,154sqm* site area.
-450m* from Mascot train station, 7km* from Sydney CBD.
-600m* metres from Sydney airport.
-Huge development upside with FSR of 3:1.
-Flexible B5 business development zon...
Prestigious DA Approved site in the heart of South Sydney Colliers International is pleased to offer a prestigious stage 1 Development Approved site at 219-231 Botany Road, Waterloo NSW to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest. The property represents a superb mixed-use development site within Waterloo in the heart of South Sydney.
219-231 Botany Road, Waterloo offers prospective developers the chance to capitalise on the following features:
- Rare site in the heart of South Sydney;
- Stage 1 Development Approval providing for Total Gross Floor Area (GFA) of 10,956sqm within a proposed 8 storey building;
- Uncompromised position in...
746m2 WITH ENORMOUS POTENTIAL PRIME INNER WEST LOCATION
Ticks all the boxes when it comes to location, position & potential Industrial Building, Zoned Residential Two Street Frontage - Second frontage to Crown Street Well presented warehouse, office and showroom leased until 30th November 2020 Returning approx. $100,000 per annum gross + GST A highly popular and rapidly evolving suburb in Sydney's Inner West Offers a wide range of future redevelopment options Any residential redevelopment will be destined to achieve strong re-sales A rare offering with our vendors seeking a definite sale Directly across the road from Sydney Park and a 5 minut...
DA Approved Residential Site in Mascot Located in the heart of Mascot this offering provides a fantastic opportunity to acquire a DA approved site in the established residential area.
Investment highlights include:-
- DA approved for 61 units and 200sqm* retail
- 2,010sqm site area (approx.)
- 8 level height
- Offered with short term monthly tenants
- Located 5km* south of the Sydney CBD and close to Sydney -
Walking distance to Mascot train station
- Convenient access to retail facilities and surrounding amenity
For Sale via Public Auction:
- Date: Thursday, 15 June 2017 at 10:30am
- Address: Coole...
Rosebery Freestander - Occupy, develop or Invest 789 Botany Road, Rosebery represents a unique opportunity for owner occupiers, investors and developers alike.
This impressive recently refurbished freestanding building offers 2,503m² of creative office, retail and warehouse space set over two levels and a basement. Male and female amenities and kitchen facilities service both levels. Undercover secure parking and truck access is provided via Jones Lane.
The building underwent a no expenses spared full refurbishment in 2010. The end result is a character packed fully compliant warehouse conversion that boasts polished timber flooring...
VACANT INNER CITY' BLOCK OF LAND Wide 5 metre frontage block of vacant land, total land area approximately 120 sqm. First time offered for sale since 1988. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a good size block of vacant land in an extremely convenient location just moments from Redfern Railway Station, Sydney University, lovely Victoria Park and swimming pool, Broadway Shopping Centre, fabulous Central Park and Railway Square. Situated in an area with lots and lots of future potential. A unique site with many possibilities subject to approval by the Council of the City of Sydney.
Prestigious Development Approved Site Colliers International is pleased to offer a prestigious Development Approved site at 67-77 Epsom Road, Rosebery, NSW to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest. The property represents a superb mixed-use development site within Rosebery in the heart of South Sydney.
67-77 Epsom Road, Rosebery offers prospective developers the chance to capitalise on the following features:
• Rare site in the heart of South Sydney;
•The Gross Floor Area (GFA) comprises over 28,000sqm, providing for serviced apartments, retail and residential uses;
• Development Approval for the construction...
Prized Corner Freehold Development Potential Substantial commercial property located on corner Gardeners road and Harris Street with exceptional exposure. Currently 3 separate tenancies; 2 leased and 1 owner occupied. Potential development site as standalone basis or amalgamate with adjoining owners.
- Site Area 250sqm (approx.) - 8 metre frontage - Zoned B1 Neighbourhood centre - FSR 2:1 - Height 14 metres - Exciting opportunity to recreate existing premises or boutique redevelopment (STCA) - Suit retail, Medical Centre or Liquor outlet (STCA)
SOLD BY Victor Kelly 0419 212 810 INVEST OR REDEVELOP (S.T.C.A.) LAND AREA 411sqm (approx.) Extra wide frontage 13.65m x 30.10m (approx.) Many variations and possibilities abound for redevelopment. All subject to Council approval.
• City of Sydney Local Government Area
• Floor Space Ratio is 1.25:1
• Building height limit 9 metres (maximum 3 floors)
* Zoned R1 - General Residential. Permitted with consent to name a few are dwellings; Multi dwelling housing; Residential flat buildings, (subject to Sydney City Council approvals).
The fabulous location will attract those seeking an urban village lifestyle paired with exc...
Missing Piece of the Puzzle This rare parcel of land is for sale and strategically positioned within the thriving redevelopment precinct of Mascot.
Zoned B2 Local Centre by Botany Bay Council, this land area of 915m2 (approx.) allows for medium to high mixed use development comprising of both residential and retail (STCA).
Only a stroll to the main shopping strip of Mascot on Botany Road and within minutes' drive to Mascot Train Station, Sydney Airport, Sydney CBD; and main Motorway road links.
Key points of interest:
-Sort after location
-Proximity to major infrastructure
-Metres to Mascot Town Centre and Bo...
Capitalise on the growth of Mascot For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing on Wednesday 17th August 2016 at 4pm.
This investment represents an opportunity to acquire an exceptionally well located Industrial Estate surrounded by cafes and restaurant’s just 400 metres to Mascot Train Station, the site is within close proximity to Sydney Airport, Westfield Eastgardens, Sydney CBD, the M5 Motorway and Eastern Distributor. The site enjoys street frontage on three sides with two driveway access points from Kent Road.
With the likes of Meriton’s Mascot Town Centre Shopping Centre and developments by Bridgehill and Toplace ...
Strata Office For Sale with Parking This property is located on the northern side of Gardeners Road between Botany Road and Durdans Street. 414 Gardeners Road is a popular commercial strata building with excellent transport links to the Princes Hwy & M5.
Rosebery is soon becoming a hive of boutique cafes, restaurants and showrooms surrounded by Sydney's best known businesses such as Black Star Pastry, Da Mario, Zeus, 5th Earl and many more.
- 99 sqm
- 1 Car Park plus Visitor Parking
- Secure building CCTV
- Loading Dock
- Large lift