Premium Location with Great Exposure The opportunities await you, whether it be investing or owner occupying, this recently renovated building is positioned in the heart of Albury's retail hub, opposite the Myer car park and surrounded by 'draw card' businesses.
- Owner occupy or invest - 209 sqm (approx.) total floor space - 10 metre (approx.), glazed frontage - New carpet and painting throughout - Reverse cycle air conditioning - High exposure plus an abundance of walk in opportunities - Storage / garage with rear lane access - Street parking plus nearby council parking
Sound Commercial Investment Excellent chance to purchase a sound commercial investment at a very attractive price point and easy access to both Lincoln Causeway and Hume Freeway.
- 5 year lease commencing 1 August 2012 with 1 x 5 year option - Current rental income $38,064 + GST + Outgoings - 120 sqm (approx.) warehouse with 3 phase power and 2 roller doors - 311 sqm (approx.) office area including reception, 9 offices plus kitchenette - 7 onsite car parking spaces - 728.2 sqm (approx.) block
Outstanding Central Albury Location Auction Saturday 24th September 2016 at 11.00am onsite
- Invest, occupy or develop this site (subject to council approval).
- Professional offices within walking distance of Albury's Dean Street.
- Reception / administration areas and separate waiting room.
- Three consulting rooms / offices plus lunchroom and storage area.
- Male and female toilets, reverse cycle AC and security system.
- Access off rear lane to seven covered car spaces.
- Potential development site given zoning and lane way access.
- Alternate use for residential and development (subject to council approval).
SUPERB CBD FREEHOLD - SUIT OWNER OCCUPIER - High exposure location - Site area approx. 690 sqm - Building area approx. 208 sqm - Main office comprising of four offices, kitchen and amenities - Second suite at rear comprising open plan area, separate office, kitchen and amenities. Could double as a 1 brm flat (STCA) - Additional offices / storage areas at rear - On-site parking for 8 cars - Zoning - B4 mixed use
Make "The Carriageway" Your New Address 2/508 Smollett Street, an icon of Albury's CBD, is currently utilised as an office complex and conveniently located one block from Dean Street.
- 122 sqm (approx.) of floor space with period features - Double brick construction with Victorian style facade - Includes 4 offices, waiting room, kitchen and amenities - Outside storage area - Reverse cycle air-conditioning - Short walk to Dean Street's dining and entertainment precinct - Ideally suited to the professional services industry
CHARACTER AND POSITION - Situated in sought after central Albury - Gross building area of 97 sqm (approx.) - Comprising 3 separate offices, reception/admin area, full kitchen and amenities - Ample on-site parking at rear - Ideal owner occupier office
Rare commercial opportunity Rare opportunity to purchase a new regional commercial office investment. Tenanted by Centrelink Albury, this property offers a new 7 year lease to Commonwealth of Australia with options, state of the art office fit out, 4.5 Star Nabers Energy Rated Efficiency, NLA - 1,750sqm (approx) plus 40 basement car parking bays.4.5 Star Energy efficiency1,750 sqm BuildingCentral Albury location40 Basement car parks
OUTSTANDING COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT - Leased to St George Bank- New three year lease commenced March 2012- Tenant has occupied the building for over 20 years- Current rent $78,000 per annum plus GST and Outgoings- Rent subject to a 4% annual increase- Building area approx. 260sqm- Site area approx. 505sqm
PROFILE MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT Expressions of Interest are sought from prospective occupiers of this profile mixed use complex.
- Situated adjacent to Albury Base Hospital, just 2km from the CBD
- Concept plans for multi-storey commercial, medical and short stay residential development (STCA)
- Purchase and lease opportunities available
- Site area of 2,700 sqm (approx.)
Friday 12th August at 2pm at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street, Albury
- One of Albury’s most prominent CBD sites
- Solid two-level brick building
- Site area of 893sqm approx.
- Floor area downstairs 550 sqm and upstairs 330 sqm
- Total area 880 sqm (approx)
- Completely refurbished downstairs in 2008/upstairs in 2010
- Rear lane access from Townsend Street
- 11 car spaces at the rear of the premises
- Tenancy to Westpac Banking Corporation
- Net rent $163,909.11 per annum + GST & outgoings
- 3% rent increases per annum
- Leased with two options of 5 year...
Well Positioned Office Suite Positioned at the "Paris" end of Dean Street, this properties high profile location has the potential to suit both an investor or owner occupier looking for quality office space.
- 682A - NLA 189 sqm (approx.) currently leased at $37,674 pa until March 2018 - 682B - NLA 107 sqm (approx.) currently vacant, potential rent $29,750 pa - Air-conditioned throughout - Disabled access - Ample off Street parking - Positioned opposite the Botanical Gardens
UNDER OFFER - PROFILE RETAIL INVESTMENT - Comprising Two Retail Shops plus Three Bedroom residence - Shop 474A area of 262 sqm approx - Shop 474B area of 101 sqm approx - Three Bedroom residence area of 102 sqm approx - Net rent approx. $117,000 per annum plus GST - Superb Position - Opportunity to improve
PROMINENT CORNER SITE - Well positioned cleared development site - Site area comprising of 2,134 sqm (approx.) - Zoning - Flexible R1 General Residential - Comprises of four (4) lots of title - Located approximately 1km from Albury's CBD
LIGHT INDUSTRIAL WITH TWO (2) STREET FRONTAGE - Building area of 650 sqm (approx.) - Land area of 1,960 sqm (approx.) - Fully fenced in popular North Albury location - Suitable owner occupier or investor
For Sale Now
- Location, Convenience, Opportunity and Secure Now offered to the market is this quality built warehouse, offering CBD position and a multitude of uses under a B4 zoning.
- Street appeal - Aesthetically complimentary to surrounds - High clearance warehouse - Double brick construction - 350sqm approximately floor space incorporating office space with concrete mezzanine of 84sqm approximately - Generous concrete sealed car parking to rear - 2 street frontage to Macauley and Spencer streets - Close proximity to the CBD and major businesses
Contact: Mark Hawkins 0427 667784 firstname.lastname@example.org
GREAT CENTRAL ALBURY OPPORTUNITY - Well respected central Albury location - Securely tenanted with current rental of $31,560 per annum + GST - Outstanding on-site car parking - Four (4) separate offices, storage and generous reception area - Air-conditioned, freshly painted and carpeted throughout
High Exposure with Upside! Reduced! Located in the heart of Albury's retail precinct, opposite the Myer complex, this two storey, 445 sqm (approx.) premises is ideal for those wishing to invest or owner/occupy.
- Ground floor 215 sqm (approx.) including showroom, offices, storage plus amenities - First floor 200 sqm (approx.) including offices, staff room and storage - Rear laneway access - 30 sqm (approx.) metal clad garage/storage shed - Secure yard - Off street parking
QUALITY GOVERNMENT TENANT "RAILWAY HOUSE" - Located on main arterial road - Long term tenant history - Building area of 276sqm (approx.) - Well maintained stand alone office - Good car parking - Attractively priced
EXCEPTIONAL CENTRAL ALBURY FREEHOLD - Enormous opportunity to purchase this substantial CBD freehold - Site comprising 3,038 sqm (approx.) over 3 titles - Multiple buildings totaling 1,935 sqm (approx.) - Extensive office / retail fit-out included - Frontage to David Street of 41 metres with rear access from Macauley Street - Re-development opportunity exists (STCA) - Close proximity to Myer Centrepoint and Dean Street
IS THIS REGIONAL AUSTRALIA'S BEST DEVELOPMENT SITE? - Site area 2,340sqm (approx.) - Zoning B3 - Commercial Core under LEP 2010 - Conceptual plans available for major retail development - Superbly located - Adjacent to the Volt Lane Development - Unique opportunity
"ADAMSHURST" Built as a private residence in 1891, and offering the ability to use for either residential or commercial purposes (STCA), Adamshurst presents an opportunity not to be missed. Having undergone extensive renovations in 2005 to enable its operation as a boutique restaurant/function centre, all the charm and character of fire places, leadlight and high ornate pressed metal ceilings has been retained. - Grand living, dining and entertaining areas including a ballroom allow for large scale entertaining - Stunning timber bar could easily be converted to a wonderful kitchen - Commercial kitchen and...
OUTSTANDING CBD STRATA INVESTMENT - Area of 188 sqm (approx.) - Open retail area plus offices and storage areas - Rear amenities on-site - New three (3) year lease to commence December 2018 - Current rental $20,714.64 per annum plus GST Net - Well positioned strata titled shop/office
Brand New 15 Year Lease to Oliver's Brand new 15 year lease to March 2031 plus options to 2041. Fixed annual 3% rent increases. Newly refurbished building to Oliver's current corporate design with outdoor seating, customer drive thru & car parking. Large site of 1,011 sqm with 20m retail frontage to Wagga Road. Highly strategic location adjacent to McDonald's and amongst KFC, Lavington Square SC anchored by Woolworths and Big W. Oliver's Real Food: Alternative to fast food Oliver's is a growing retail business with 18 sites across Australia servicing over 2.2m customers annually. Albury/Wodonga: Twin towns servicing a greater p...
MODERN VERSATILE INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT - Land area 6,827 sqm (approx.) - Comprises a number of buildings totaling 1,741 sqm (approx.) - Quality offices plus amenities - Fully secure with large hardstand area - 5 Tonne gantry crane and wash bay - Securely leased to quality tenants - Located in Thurgoona Industrial Park - TERMS: 10% deposit, Balance 60 days
Affordable Office Suite with Great Exposure
Positioned on the corner of Mate and Fallon Streets, this property is ideal for for those wishing to owner occupy or as a potential investment.
- Total floor area of approximately 55 sqm - Two offices, waiting room plus kitchenette and shared amenities - Reverse cycle air-conditioning - Recently rewired and re-roofed - Suitable for use as massage therapy rooms, office or retail (STCA)