Unit 24, 54 Clyde Street, HAMILTON NORTH NSW 2292
Asking rental is $90.00 psmpa gross
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Feb 2017
Conveniently Located Workshop for Your Business
- This affordable warehouse is all clear space and suitable for a variety of light industrial uses. Access to the premises is via a pedestrian door and a 4.7 x 4.3 metre roller door.
- The property is positioned within close proximity to the popular commercial/industrial precincts of Broadmeadow and Hamilton, with frontage and access from Clyde Street. The property forms part of the Hamilton North Business Centre which is home to many businesses including Strength Republic, Mirror Ceramics, Lifeline, and The Samaritans, to name a few.
- Building Area: 300sqm (approx.)
- The site provides shared on-site car parking for a total of approximately 234 cars.
- Asking Rental: $27,000 per annum gross plus GST.
Outgoings included in the aforementioned rental. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, insurance (i.e. Public Liability and Plate Glass), internal cleaning, and telephones.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Unit 24, 54 Clyde Street HAMILTON...