Substantial Multi-Tenanted Investment with Lots of Value-Adding Potential The subject property is situated on the northern side of Clyde Street within the suburban industrial precinct of Hamilton North, approximately five kilometres west of the Newcastle CBD.
The property comprises a rare industrial investment opportunity underpinned by significant redevelopment potential. The property known as the “Hamilton North Business Centre”, is positioned within an established inner city suburban location and provides a combination of office, retail, warehouse and self-storage accommodation. Approximately 49% of the property is currently leased on various terms ranging fr...
Investment – Big Money Earner - The property is located less than five minutes from the Newcastle CBD and Port infrastructure.
- Substantial industrial complex of workshops and office.
- Leased to a national pipe supplier with five years of the term certain remaining with two further five year options.
- Passing income $355,125 per annum plus GST.
- Annual fixed 5% reviews.
- Workshops comprise three construction halls each with gantry crane.
- Total area – 4,973sqm (approx.)
- Site area – 6,918sqm (approx.)
- For Sale by Public Auction Thursday 3 August at 10:30am | Novotel, 5 King Street, Newcastle.
Inner City Warehouse with Parking - Commercial Zoning Situated at the eastern end of Hudson Street, only 50m from Beaumont Street and Hamilton Train Station, the property
is prominently located within Hamilton’s business district offering an excellent opportunity to increase your business
profile. Internally, the property comprises an open plan warehouse/showroom area with some partitioned offices, a substantial mezzanine level, small kitchenette and toilet facilities. There is roller door access and four off-street car parks. Formerly occupied by a manufacturing business, this opportunity is fitting for both investors and owner-occupiers, and...
Vacant Little Beauty Building Area: 362m2 (approx)
This tilt-slab building is located on busy Broadmeadow Road and only (10) minutes from the CBD and with easy access to Griffiths Road. The security of the concrete, the flexibility of rear truck access is enhanced by;
* Showroom onto Broadmeadow Road * Warehouse and car park onto Parkside Avenue * Glass office overlooking the high clearance warehouse * Torrens titled free-standing
This is truly a rare opportunity to place your business in a building you own in a high profile easily accessible location.
Investment - Industrial Close to City Net Return: $85,458
With the tenant Aseru Services Pty Ltd contracted to the likes of Coles, Woolworths and K Mart just committing to a new (3) year lease on top of their (3) year lease the owner's have decided to sell.
Situated on busy Broadmeadow Road Broadmeadow this modern concrete building has been set to the rear creating truck access from Parkside Avenue and providing parking in front of the showroom. This is a truly multi-purpose facility and ideal for it's position close to the Newcastle CBD. It comprises (3) main areas:
Showroom (fronting Broadmeadow Road) - this open plan area...
Newcastle Port Development Site The subject property is situated on the northern side of Industrial Drive near the Port of Newcastle and positioned approximately six kilometres north-west of the Newcastle CBD and 150 kilometres north of Sydney.
- This proposed Lot is one of the of very few large freehold land holdings positioned within close proximity to the Port of Newcastle
- First time offered to the open market
- Site area - 10.13 hectares (approx.)
- Extensive existing road frontages to Industrial Drive
- Excellent road infrastructure servicing the area including Industrial Drive and the Pacific
- Highway ...
High Visibility Development Site With Two Street Frontages The property being offered comprises a site area of approximately 2,466m2, being six (6) individual lots, with two large street frontages on Brunker Road and Gosford Road Broadmeadow.
The property consists of the following-
* Land approximately 2466m2
* Newcastle City Council zoning
- Lot 1, 2 and 3 - 79-83 Brunker Road Broadmeadow - R4 High Density
- Lot 9, 10 and 11 - 70 and 72-74 Gosford Road Broadmeadow - R3 Medium
* 4 Vacant Parcels of Land
* Older style home (70 Gosford Road Broadmeadow)
* Brick building housing two retail tenancies