Massive City Fringe Industrial Facility / Development Site with Holding Income The subject property is situated on the northern side of Clyde Street, approximately 60 metres east of the intersection with Broadmeadow Road and Georgetown Road, within the suburban industrial precinct of Hamilton North. The property is located approximately five kilometres west of the Newcastle CBD.
A substantial city fringe industrial site which features a collection of refurbished office accommodation and older style warehousing. The property has significant development potential (STCA) or would be ideal for an owner occupier seeking large warehouse accommodation with abundant yard are...
Substantial Multi-Tenanted Investment with Lots of Value-Adding Potential The subject property is situated on the northern side of Clyde Street within the suburban industrial precinct of Hamilton North, approximately five kilometres west of the Newcastle CBD.
The property comprises a rare industrial investment opportunity underpinned by significant redevelopment potential. The property known as the “Hamilton North Business Centre”, is positioned within an established inner city suburban location and provides a combination of office, retail, warehouse and self-storage accommodation. Approximately 49% of the property is currently leased on various terms ranging fr...
DA Approved & Licensed Heliport - Steel River Industrial Estate A rare opportunity to acquire a state-of-the-art licensed heliport, with business and adjoining expansion land also
10 Laurio Place - Existing heliport with modern high clearance hangar and administration building. Includes
a landing pad and taxiway, bunded refuelling and facilities. Situated on a 6,369sqm* site zoned IN1 General Industrial.
12 Laurio Place - Adjoining undeveloped parcel of level land. The 3,974sqm* site is zoned IN1 General Industrial, with
various potential development options. Both holdings are available individually or in-one-line, with the CASA appr...
Newcastle Port Development Sites - Three high profile portside industrial lots to be sold in-one-line or separately.
- Exposed to 30,000+ cars daily
- Exciting opportunity to develop to occupy
- Zoned SP1 Special Activities (Port) which provides for a multitude of business uses and development options.
- Lot 6 (10.13ha approx) - A high profile site with long frontage to Industrial Drive.
- Lot 4 (3.32ha approx.) - Access from Tourle Street with large expansive hardstand area. Ideal for transport, storage and
- Lot 7 (4ha approx.) - Access from Tourle Street with over 300m of rail sliding and adjacent hards...
Workshop within Port of Newcastle Precinct - Invest Now, Occupy Later An outstanding industrial property located strategically close to the entry of the Port of Newcastle. Comprising a workshop facility with two large construction halls, offices and amenities, the improvements are set on a large corner site of 2.5 hectares. There is surplus land at the rear of the site for future expansion or hardstand areas.
The property is offered for sale with a leaseback to a business controlled by Arrium Limited on the following terms.
Rental - $500,000 per annum net plus GST .
Term - 2 years + option (subject to agreement).
Purchasers may request vacant possession ...
INVESTMENT - FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST TWO x RETAIL SHOPS & FOUR x ONE BEDROOM RESIDENTIAL FLATS
* Current gross annual return of $104,350, inclusive of any GST * Solid two-storey freehold building situated on vibrant Beaumont Street * Close to all public transport * The retail tenants are both on new Leases * Comprising a new roof (approximately 2 years old) * Three of the residential units have been renovated with the fourth currently being done * Land area of 382.6m2 (approx)