TYALGUM NSW 2484
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Nov 2016
Lifestyle and Income in one.
Tyalgum, Tweed Valley.
Do you crave the flexibility to do what you want, tired of working hard for little reward!
This Beautifully presented 16 Acre property is the lifestyle change most only dream about.
Enjoy the satisfaction of supplying fresh quality produce to a growing market and then relax in a safe, pristine and private environment with amazing views, ample water and a ready made income making this, the opportunity of a life time for a walk in, take over and start living opportunity.
Includes in brief -
* Fully operational Hydroponic family business currently growing a variety of lettuce and herbs, supplying established markets.
* Contemporary 3 bedroom home with open plan living and ensuite.
* Fully self contained workers cottage.
* Secure water supply with bore, dams and tanks.
With more benefits than we can list, this is a must for couples or families that are up for a move to the country all within an hour of the coast and good sealed access to your market place.
The benefits to you of finishing your day relaxing by your own salt chlorinated pool in your Bali hut style entertainment area with family and friends is priceless.
* Secure storage and parking.
* Suitable for horses and cattle
* Keep your pets safe and at home - house yard securely fenced.
Fresh food is and has been one of the hottest topics, get involved at the ground roots level. contact your local area specialist now to discuss this fantastic option.
Inspection is by appointment.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information