STAPYLTON QLD 4207
Contact Sam Harper
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
* 495m2 of A-grade office space
* 1,800m2 high bay warehouse with multi roller doors
* Every proposal considered
* Sublease opportunity, Warehouse - Yard - Office, options
* Fully secured site
* Electric fences
* Huge awning of 1,620m2
* Two crossovers offering drive around access
* 5,430m2 of fully concreted dedicated hardstand area.
* Whole site - Office 250m2, Warehouse 3420m2, Hardstand 5,430m2
* Part (A) - Warehouse 1,800m2
* Part (B) - Office 250m2, Warehouse 1,710m2
Premier transport facility located centrally in the Yatala Enterprise Area. Tilt slab warehouse of 1,800m2 accessed via six container height roller doors. The building incorporates an expansive 1,620m2 awning area for all weather loading / unloading. Full drive around site with over 5,430m2 of fully concreted, dedicated hardstand area. Also incorporates 495m2 of near new office area over two floors.
Yatala, Stapylton and Ormeau are well located between Brisbane and the Gold Coast and comprise the ever popular Yatala Enterprise Area (YEA). Major corporations that have established here include CUB, Stratco, Aldi and the VISY Corporation. The YEA’s proximity to ports, the Pacific Highway, Ipswich Motorway and the Logan Motorway, rail links and both the Brisbane and Gold Coast International Airports make it integral to the SEQ’s industrial/commercial future.
Contact Exclusive Agent
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information