ROBERT BURNS HOTEL/376 Smith Street Collingwood VIC 3066
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 419 m²
- For Lease, Offers to Purchase
ROBERT BURNS HOTEL
- Undergone significant CAPEX
- High quality location
- Consistent weekly revenues
CBRE Hotels are pleased to offer the business and leasehold of the Robert Burns Hotel in trendy Collingwood.
King Investment Highlights:
- Undergone significant CAPEX in the last 18 months
- Much loved pub with good layout and impressive amenity providing a central island bar servicing front public areas, private dining, function spaces, a chefs kitchen connecting the bistro and beer garden at rear and additional function/dining space on the first floor
- Revenues consistently at $30,000 per week and climbing*
- Good departmental splits of 42% Food and 58% Beverage
- Over 17 years tenure remaining on the lease with a full MRR in Sep 2022
- High quality location with great accessibility, large volumes of residential development and foot flow pedestrian traffic in the immediate area
*Approx, as supplied by vendor
Be confident you're getting the right product for you with a great rate. We're proud to introduce Valiant to compare hundreds of products from over 80 lenders to find a tailored solution that makes sense for your business.
Valiant have helped over 5,000 Aussie businesses, so speak with their experts to secure your finance.