RIPLEY QLD 4306
Expressions of Interest closing 4.00pm 19 Oct 2016
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Feb 2017
DA Approved Residential and Retail Development Site Plus Adjoining Land
Savills has the exclusive pleasure to undertake a formal EOI sale for 2 large adjacent land parcels in one of Australia's fastest growing residential areas.
Key components of the opportunities include:
- Two large adjoining parcels of land offering significant current and future development potential or prime land-bank opportunities located within 35* radial km's south-west of the Brisbane CBD and 8* radial km's south of the Ipswich CBD.
- 30.351* Ha site - Approved for a Neighbourhood Shopping Centre (NLA: 5,545sq m) and Residential Subdivision including some 223* residential dwellings (comprising some 130* detached dwelling lots and some 93* townhouse units)
- 15.836* Ha site - Adjoining parcel of land zoned Future Urban and Recreation adjacent to the 30.351 Ha approved development site - offering synergies of ownership and future development
- Located within the Ripley Valley Master Planned Area Structure Plan, which is the subject of significant urban development and located in one of Australia's fastest growing urban corridors
- Highly accessible and strategic position within 200* metres of the Centenary Highway and a proposed future Park 'n' Ride facility
The properties are offered for sale Seperately or Together by Expressions of Interest closing 4pm (Qld time) Wednesday 19 October 2016.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information