'Merredin Farms Wheatbelt Portfolio' Bodallin North Road North Bodallin WA 6424
- Rural / Farming
- 77,954 ha
- For Sale, Contact Listed Agents
The largest corporate broadacre freehold farmland asset in Western Australia
- Total 77,954ha*, 66,159ha* arable
- Extensively developed landholdings
- Carbon farming potential income
Colliers Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale the Merredin Farms Wheatbelt Portfolio (the Portfolio), the largest corporate freehold broadacre landholding in Western Australia (WA), ideally located in the world-renowned central wheatbelt region.
Key features of the Portfolio include:
- Total Landholding - The Portfolio comprises approximately 77,954 hectares of freehold broadacre farmland, including 66,159* hectares arable, ideally suited for cropping and livestock production.
- Strategic Cropping Enterprise of Scale - The astute purchaser will become WA's largest corporate broadacre farmer immediately, with economies of scale and efficient farm practices creating a platform for low-cost, high-volume grain production with competitive purchasing power and marketing advantages.
- Extensively Developed Landholdings The opportunity consists of two highly developed cropping aggregations, benefitted by soil types and excellent supporting improvements, and infrastructure conducive to high quality grain and oilseed production at scale.
- Going Concern Investment Opportunity The Portfolio is available on a going concern basis, offering an immediate turn-key enterprise, inclusive of an extensive list of modern plant and equipment and committed workforce, dedicated to best-in-class farming and safety practices.
- Carbon Farming and Renewables Potential The Portfolio is positioned optimally to capitalise on an increasing price for carbon and high demand for Natural Capital assets for carbon sequestration and/or renewable energy infrastructure.
- Well-positioned in a Renowned Agricultural Region Located in the Central East Wheatbelt, the Portfolio is geographically well-situated in a productive agricultural region and on the doorstep of lucrative export markets.
The Merredin Farms Wheatbelt Portfolio is For Sale via International Expression of Interest closing Friday 23rd February 2024 at 1pm AWST
Please contact listed agents for further information.