MAIN BEACH QLD 4217
Submitting Every Offer!
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 3 Nov 2016
Variety Of Clothing & Dining Boutiques With Semi Fit Outs In Place
* Boutique retail precinct rubbing shoulders with the Gold Coast's CBD 'Southport' which is set to host the 2018 Commonwealth Games. Split the tenancies for 2 x clothing shops and 2 x high quality food groups. Join the diverse range of retail offerings and experiences within this glamorous strip. Semi fit outs and infrastructure in place which currently suits: Swimwear Store, Clothing Store, Burger Bar & Carvery however all retail uses are welcome
* 4 street front tenancies currently available, all with high exposure
* Ranging from , 70m2* - 140m2* - 340m2* Splits can be altered to your needs
* Can combined tenancies to create your ideal concepts size
* Landlord extremely negotiable
* Extra incentives available
* Transferable liquor license's are in place
* External alfresco available
* Ample parking on site and street
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information