Business For Sale - No Requirement to Live Onsite - ID 7912 H Very Stable Business with High Occupancy
Management Rights For Sale
- Gold Coast management rights for sale
- Busy 3 storey walk up complex on Chevron Island
- Short walk to beach, shops and restaurants
- All one bedroom units (little chance of owner occupiers)
- Agreements allow for manager to live offsite
- Consistently high occupancy rates
- Great business for first timers to the industry
- Supportive Body Corporate committee
Ideal business for those looking for a secure investment and still wanting to live in their own home. You have the choice to live on site in the one bed...
Perfect lifestyle with great income Net Income: $ 168,945
Remunerations: $74,217.84 (subject to CPI)
Letting Pool: 31
Manager Unit Value: $ 726,400
Manager Unit Bedroom: 3 Bedrooms
Chevron Island is an island located just west of Surfers Paradise, a stylish, one-stop shopping precinct in at the heart of the Gold Coast. This boutique style apartment delivers privacy, convenience and resort style living at its best. Great facilities provided in the complex such as sauna, swimming pool, BBQ area etc. Don't Miss Out! Call us now!
Business For Sale - Chevron Island Permanent - ID 8151 H Chevron Island Management Rights
- Permanent Complex Easy Walk to Surfers Paradise & Beach
- Permanent management rights business for sale
- 50 unit complex with resort style facilities, solar heated pool, sauna, gym and security parking
- Close to restaurants, shops and The Art Centre
- Easily run by one, would suit the first time buyer
- Currently run offsite with tenant living in manager's residence
- Large, open plan manager's residence with two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- The office is well equipped and on title with no set hours
High Rise Development Opportunity On Chevron Island Truly one of the best located sites on chevron Island
This site is ideal for a developer to take advantage of such an outstanding location for redevelopment on Chevron Island. The site is approximately 400m* to the Light Rail, 500m* to the Surfers Paradise Beach & 300m* to local shops, restaurants and bars.
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.