Lot 40 Borcherts Hill Road Murgon QLD 4605
- Rural / Farming
- 58.53 ha
- For sale, Under Contract (under offer)
Prime Country Good Water Allocation
An outstanding opportunity has presented itself to purchase some highly favourable farming and grazing country right on Murgons doorstep. In the past, this property was set up as a cell grazing operation utilising the fertile cultivation flat to fatten some of the best bullocks in the region.
Although this property is vacant, there is a wonderful house site to build on with expansive views over farming land and onto the township.
- 58.53ha (approx. 145 acres)
- 2 Freehold titles with individual access
- 1km to Murgon
- 54ML water allocation on Barambah Creek
- 74ML flood harvest licence on Sawpit Creek
- Very large 35ML storage dam
- Smaller stock dam
- Approx. 75 acres of irrigated creek flat
- Approx. 20 acres of contoured dry land
- Balance grazing country
- 3 phase power
- Underground mains from Barambah Creek to the property
- Hydrants to connect flood irrigation pipes (included)
- Small set of timber cattle yards with ramp
- Flood lift pump (uncertain of working condition)
- Fully fenced with numerous paddocks
- Creek flats sown to Rhodes and Paspaylum grasses
- Stands of Blue Gum and Ironbark trees
Under irrigated rotational grazing, the property has the ability to background up to 80 head, plus a small amount on the balance of the property.
With this decent amount of water included, the property has options to fatten cattle, grow numerous mainstream crops or develop to intensive horticulture.
We welcome your inspection by appointment.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||58.53 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||29 Jul 2019|