Lot 4 Grays Lane, TYAGARAH NSW 2481
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Nov 2016
Panoramic Views, Rural & Beach Lifestyles Combined
With panoramic ocean views from Cape Bryon Lighthouse through to the Gold Coast, this is just one of the many desirable
attributes of this vacant rural parcel.
Ideally located in a quiet country lane with the beach just over a kilometre away & a short drive into Byron Bay, there is a cleared level building site to capture the incredible views, with DA approved plans for a superb architecturally designed modern home, complete with 2 infinity pools.
* Panoramic ocean views from Cape Byron Lighthouse through to the Gold coast
* 6.26 Hectares (15.46acres) Torrens Title, Zoned 1A General Rural
* DA Approved plans available for architecturally designed 5 bed home
* 180sqm shed, mezzanine floor with 2 bed, attached laundry and separate bathroom
* Timber plantation & established native vegetation
* 2 x 33,000 litre tanks, town water & power to site
* Close to the Beach & only a short drive to Byron Bay
This extraordinary property offers lifestyle choices hard to replicate.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lot 4 Grays Lane TYAGARAH