Business For Sale - Boutique Management Rights Byron Bay - ID 7902 H Byron Bay Management Rights Business For Sale
Townhouse Holiday Letting
- 6 x 3 bedroom townhouses in the holiday letting pool
- Small boutique complex set in tropical gardens
- 24 years to run on agreements
- Built in 2000 and recently painted
- Heated pool, BBQ, Foxtel, Wi-Fi, security parking
- Office, linen room and storage on title
- No set office hours
- Would suit couple looking for quality lifestyle
- Walk to central Byron Bay
Beautifully presented management rights business with long term managers wishing to retire. Four bedroom, two bathroom, air-conditioned manager's...
Jasmine House 920sqm parcel. Zoned Residential with Commercial Use current operating as approved medical practice. 230sqm iconic building approximately 115 years old. Fantastic location appreciating Jonson St exposure. 12 onsite car parks. Ideal site for existing use or future development and capitalise land size, use and location (STCA).
For Sale - Secure, Modern & Convenient Storage Shed This 28.92m2 lock up storage shed is conveniently positioned in the Arts and Industrial Estate which is located a short drive into Byron Bay town centre.
Near new and modern, the storage shed is strata titled and low maintenance offering an excellent investment with potential for a solid rental income.
Or if you personally, or your business needs more space and are tired of renting, this is the perfect storage solution!
The complex offers premium protection with gated security and full fencing. There is easy vehicle access and a total of 18 storage sheds.
BOLD & BEAUTIFUL COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT IN BYRON CBD Welcome to 156 Jonson Street
Spanning over 3000 sqm, this iconic Byron building presents to the highest standard. Presently home to Wicked Weasel fashion, this amazing building is located on the original Norco site, and is adjacent to the planned bypass intersection. The sustainable design requires no air conditioning, and offers numerous features, including:
massive open plan work space polished concrete flooring mezzanine with boardroom & multiple work stations commercial kitchen staff & visitor lounge areas retail showroom undercover parking modern sleek interior, impeccably mai...
Business For Sale - Tranquil Paradise on Belongil Beach - ID 8737 H NORTHERN NSW HOLIDAY MANAGEMENT RIGHTS
The Perfect Resort for Groups and Families
- Firmly established with each apartment offering sophistication and refinement
- A mixture of beach houses, villas and penthouses sleeping up to 6 people on request
- Situated 100 metres from Belongil Beach and an 800 metre beach stroll into Byron Bay central
- Enjoy the billabong style resort pool and heated spa
- The resort cafe is open from 7.30am - 4pm for breakfast, lunch and coffee (owned and operated by others)
This quality resort has been operated by the same management since opening and the ...
Unrivalled Byron Bay Development Opportunity - Prime location with access to Main Beach and within 2 min walk of Byron´s CBD
- 2,250sq m site with DA for 16 room boutique hotel, restaurant, pool and day spa, underground parking
- Approximately 1.5m visitors to Byron yearly
- 1hr 45 min south of Brisbane and 45 min from Gold Coast International Airport
- Holding income from 3 cottages of $200,000+ p.a
- Close proximity to a number of demand drivers
- Potential to develop into units, townhouses or a house
- Realistic vendor prepared to meet the market
Commercial Suite with Managers Residence AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE OFF PLAN. APPROVED 2 BEDROOM MANAGERS RESIDENCE + GROUND FLOOR SPACE AND MEZZANINE, TOTALLING 572 SQM OVER 2 LEVELS. FANTASTIC EXPOSURE TO CENTENNIAL CT & EWINGSDALE RD. NEW BUILD RETAIL/INDUSTRIAL UNITS - COMPLETION JANUARY 2017
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE OFF PLAN 148.3SQM SPLIT OVER 2 LEVELS ROLLER DOOR AND PASSAGE ENTRANCE AMENTITIES W SHOWER AND KITCHENETTE FANTASTIC EXPOSURE TO CENTENNIAL CT & EWINGSDALE RD. NEW BUILD RETAIL/INDUSTRIAL UNITS - COMPLETION JANUARY 2017
Spectacular ocean view land Comprising of approximately 10 acres, this is the only home site available in this select group on Coopers Shoot Ridge. Discover a rare environment offering privacy, completely sheltered from the country road.
- Located on the sought-after eastern end of Coopers Shoot Road
- Perched high above sea level with uninterrupted ocean views
- Spanning from Broken Head Beach to Byron Bay Light House
- Occupying a supreme position and predominantly cleared
- This outstanding ocean view acreage can never be built out
- Seven minute drive to Byron Bay"s main beach, shops and restaurants
Private Rural Lifestyle Property This well located 3-4 bedroom home and spacious separate studio on 38 acres of forest, creeks & paddocks has a large modern open plan lounge, kitchen & dining area opening onto undercover decks overlooking subtropical gardens, mango trees and a wildlife corridor. 2 air-cons, solar HWS , 1kW solar power, gas stove & dishwasher plus a 4 bay carport. The studio is ideal for creative work/office/guests/etc., with a bathroom, kitchenette, air-con, laundry tub and adjacent lined double garage for work or storage space. Mobile reception & NBN internet. No large dogs. 7 minutes to Mullum, 15 to Brun...
What a Rare Chance to Acquire This incredible 10 acres (approx) of pristine land in an unimaginable position at the eastern end of Coopers Shoot Road with uninterrupted views of the ocean from Broken Head Beach to Byron Bay Lighthouse.
The pristine acreage is the only home site of its kind in a select and sought-after locale offering tranquility, privacy and the security offering views that can never be built out.
Less than 10 minutes drive from the heart of Byron Bay yet with the expansiveness of another dimension, this incredible property must be seen to be totally appreciated.
Elevated, Private and Exclusive 40 Acres With Views To The Ocean If you have ever considered building that dream home in the hinterland where outlook is everything, this is one to not overlookâ?¦you could be anywhere!
Offered for the first time in 100 years, this 40 acre holding is the most elevated of the whole iconic farm with panoramic hinterland views across to the Pacific Ocean.
Many will say this is one of the most sought after positions in the Byron Bay countryside.
Location is everything, just 15 minutes to Byron Bay, 10 minutes to Mullumbimby, 45 minutes to the Gold Coast and all is set amongst the finest countryside in the Northern Rivers. ...
Welcome to Byron Shire"s premium rural lifestyle destination CARTHONA Carthona is an exclusive and boutique 6 lot subdivision located moments to Mullumbimby, Brunswick Heads and 15 minutes to Byron Bay.
The lots range from approximately 1.5 acres to 17 acres and they all yield magnificent rural views over the Byron Bay and Mullumbimby Hinterland featuring Mt Chincogan and Mt Warning. Several lots have views back to Cape Byron Headland and the Byron Bay Lighthouse and pan across to open Pacific Ocean views.
All of the building envelopes are elevated and predominantly level and are surrounded by open, grassy land. Driveway access throughout the subdivision has...
Panoramic Views, Rural & Beach Lifestyles Combined With panoramic ocean views from Cape Bryon Lighthouse through to the Gold Coast, this is just one of the many desirable attributes of this vacant rural parcel.
Ideally located in a quiet country lane with the beach just over a kilometre away & a short drive into Byron Bay, there is a cleared level building site to capture the incredible views, with DA approved plans for a superb architecturally designed modern home, complete with 2 infinity pools.
* Panoramic ocean views from Cape Byron Lighthouse through to the Gold coast * 6.26 Hectares (15.46acres) Torrens Title, Zoned 1A General Rural *...