Ground Flo/490 Upper Edward Street, SPRING HILL QLD 4000
$26,970N/pa Ex GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 3 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Nov 2016
Ground Floor Opportunity - 62m2ï¿½ï¿½
* Situated at the front of an 11 storey modern office block.
* Refurbishment to the courtyard as per plans attached.
* Excellent meeting place for tenants and passing traffic
* Exterior building recently refurbished
* City fringe; Close proximity to Central Station
* CCTV Security cameras installed throughout the building (including carpark)
* Random security patrols after hours to ensure tenancy & building doors are secure
* Contact Marketing Agent Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 for an inspection today ï¿½
Price: $435/m2 Net + GST
Area: Office: 62m2
Spring Hillï¿½is anï¿½inner suburb of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia located 2 kilometres (1.2ï¿½mi) north of theï¿½central business district. Parts of Spring Hill can be considered to be extensions of the Brisbane CBD. The inner city suburb of Spring Hill offers your business a central location with easy access to the CBD, Gateway Motorway, Brisbane Airport and Inner City Bypass. Serviced well by banks, post offices and only a 15 minute walk to Queen Street Mall, Spring Hill is a fantastic location.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Ground Flo/490 Upper Edward Street...