Burrows Road South, ST PETERS NSW 2044
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Nov 2016
- Rare Modern South Sydney Freestander
- 9.3 metre high clear span warehouse
- Air conditioned office & showroom
- Excellent vehicle access
- 13 onsite car spaces
- Zoned IN1 General Industrial and suitable for a wide range of uses
- Leased until 15 March 2017 with no option
- Perfectly located minutes to Sydney International Airport, Port Botany & arterial roads and under 7 kilometres from Sydney CBD
Raine & Horne Commercial are pleased to present this exceptional freestanding industrial facility on the border of St Peters and Alexandria. The property is situated on Burrows Road South, within close proximity to major roads such as Princes Highway, Gardeners Road the Eastern Distributor and M5 in addition to Sydney Airport and Port Botany.
The property combines modern high clearance warehouse and quality office.
This prime position offers many strategic advantages and is well supported by all of the infrastructure and amenity found through the highly popular South Sydney and Inner West regions.
There have been limited opportunities to purchase freestanding properties in St. Peters or Alexandria over recent years, now is your chance.
For further information please contact Luke Smith on 0416 281 577 or Nicholas Smith on 0407 787 288.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Burrows Road South ST PETERS