ACACIA RIDGE QLD 4110
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
EXCEPTIONAL VALUE IN CENTRAL LOCATION !
* Freestanding metal clad 2,952m2 building
* Prime Acacia Ridge location
* Corporate 602m2 office and 2,350m2 of warehouse
* Access via four electric container height roller doors
* 360 degree hardstand with two driveway entrances
* Spacious and excellent amenities
* Very secure site and three phase power
* Close proximity to Beaudesert Road, Ipswich Motorway and other major arterials
Located approximately eleven kilometres south of the Brisbane city centre, this is one of Brisbane's best established industrial precincts. The area offers excellent access to the Acacia Ridge rail freight terminal, Archerfield airport, the Ipswich Motorway and Logan Motorway. The area is the Queensland base for some of Australia's largest private and public companies.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information