Bradman Street Land for Sale - Exposure.. Exposure! * Rectangular shaped block
* 24.4m frontage
* Rear access
* Owner occupiers here it is
* Architectural plans drawn up.
* Contact exclusive marketing agents.
Land in Ideal Location * Regular shaped allotment
* 80 metre frontage to Learoyd Road
* Access provided from new road along the properties longest boundary.
* DA plans available.
* Neighbouring Acacia Link Industrial Estate Development.
* Civil and sewer works required.
SMALL GI BLOCK WITH HOUSE! * Located just off Beaudesert Road
* Residential house sits on 698m2 GI land
* Two bedroom and small open ended workshop
* * Well located within the suburb
Located just off Beaudesert Road, this residential house sits on 698m2 of General Industry land. Improvements consist of a two bedroom house and a small open ended workshop area. It is well located within the suburb and is a good opportunity for a small industrial development. Likely re-zoning permits would allow for a small duplex or freestanding industrial development.
Acacia Ridge is located ten kilometres south of the CBD a...
Premier Site - Endless Development Opportunity JLL is pleased to present one of the last greenfield sites on Beaudesert Road for sale via Expressions of Interest closing 4.00pm Thursday, 25th May 2017.
Situated just 10* radial kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD, 958 Beaudesert Road enjoys prime positioning on one of Brisbane's major arterials within a premier commercial, retail and industrial precinct. Neighbouring a new soon to be constructed BP service station, the site boasts exceptional visibility to passing traffic and provides seamless access to major transport infrastructure. This is a rare opportunity to secure a regular sha...
RARE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY * Phenomenal location
* Rare 929m2 development site
* "Future Industry" zoned site
* Great exposure
The property currently features three iron clad sheds / warehouses in the rear coupled with bitumen hardstand, ideally suited for a machinery and work area with three phase power.
The front of the property features a converted residential house with living quarters and office with restrooms upstairs and office and storage with shower and restrooms on the ground level. There is parking for two plus cars.
Could ideally be leased or occupied until development is finalised.
LARGE POTENTIAL INDUSTRIAL SITE • Over 1ha of clear & level site • 3 bedroom house and storage shed providing some holding income • Suit large scale industrial development or subdivision • The area is experiencing a strong growth in residential and industrial developments • Willawong is identified as a Major Urban Development Area
Large Industrial Site With Holding Income • 3.67 ha of level industrial site • House, shed, large hardstand area with holding income • Currently use as storage & transport yard • Located in Lower Oxley Creek Neighbourhood Plan • Willawong is identified as a Major Urban Development Area
This exciting 3.67 ha site has huge potential for a large scale industrial development or further subdivision creating smaller lots to cater for the increasing industrial market demand in Willawong. The newly adopted Local Plan has transformed this predominantly Greenfield area to industry, providing for employment and economic activity, whilst prote...
PRIME 1,416M2 SITE * General Industry zoned
* Currently used for panel beating business
* Lends very well to re-development
* Rare opportunity to secure General Industry development site under 2,000m2
* Short term holding income
Located only eleven radial kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD, this property is well situated in the heart of established industrial suburb of Coopers Plains. The block is zoned General Industry and is currently improved with a skillion style shed of approximately 1,000m2 and used for a panel beating business. The site would lend very well to a re-development and offers that ...
A TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITY FOR INDUSTRIAL BUYERS An exciting new 1 hectare block has become available forming part of the anticipated Lower Oxley Creek North Neighbourhood Plan. The new 'Neighbourhood Plan' involves the sites change in zoning from Rural to Industrial, providing tremendous opportunity for Industrial buyers.
The intention of the plan is to provide an industrial extension to the south-west industrial gateway, encouraging low impact industry and medium impact industry uses.
Scope for further subdivision creating smaller lots to cater for the current industrial market is a possibility. Brisbane City Council foresees the ad...
LARGE INDUSTRIAL SITE WITH HOLDING INCOME • Large industrial site with holding income of $34,000 pa • House and soil processing yard as tenants • Approx. 15 km South West of Brisbane CBD • Easy access to Ipswich, Logan & Centenary M’ways • Close to major industrial development • Located within Lower Oxley Creek Neighbourhood Plan • Willawong is identified as a Major Urban Development Area
DA Approved 2,476sq m Development Site for 64 Apartments over 5 Levels - The Brisbane City Council have approved a DA for 64 apartments and gross floor area (GFA) of 4,778sq m over 5 levels with 85 car bays
- Great mix of 51 two bed two bath typically 77sq m apartments and 13 one bed one bath apartments circa 61sq m with elevated views of the local area
- Striking contemporary design and façade
- One basement level of parking with a total of 85 car parking on site
- Located within a $600 million, 10-hectare master planned community
- Positioned in quiet residential street yet in close proximity to public transport and amenities
- Less than 2...
PLENTY OF SPACE IN COOPERS PLAINS * Level zoned land with a total size of 3,273m2
* Three street frontage
* Close proximity to Boundary Road and Beaudesert Road
* Easy truck access
* Site is fully serviced and ready to build if needed
* Can be divided into numerous lots
* Also available for lease
Salisbury and Coopers Plains are between eleven-twelve kilometres south of the CBD, respectively, and dominated by smaller properties, with some larger spaces mixed in. Their primary users tend to be related to light manufacturing and distribution, each enjoying very good access to major arterials like Beaudesert and Ipswich...
THIS IS IT! • 600m² land with house
• DA approval in place
• House with long term tenant or move in
• Suit tradie
• Price reduced!
This property is located only 12 kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD approx 200m east of Beaudesert Road. Coopers Plains is one of the most established industrial precincts in South East Queensland and is home to many successful Queensland, national and multi-national companies. This property offers General Industry zoned land with an existing house. This offers flexibility to investors, owner occupiers and developers as they can operate from the property immediately,...
General Industry Coopers Plains Development Site * 1,593sqm of land in popular Coopers Plains precinct
* IN3 - General Industry C zoning allows for a variety of users
* Previous DA approval for four warehouse/office units (686sqm total)
* 17m street frontage to Boyland Avenue
* Close proximity to both Beaudesert & Boundary Roads.
* Small General Industry blocks rarely come to the market.
* Motivated owner will consider ANY written offer.
* This opportunity is not to be missed.