982 Lowes Mt Road, OBERON NSW 2787
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Dec 2016
Tarana Valley Views
Kings Ridge sits in an elevated position with commanding views over extraordinary picturesque Tarana Valley, enjoy the peace and quiet while you take in the scenery.
- Three bedroom home on approximately 66 acres
- Being brick veneer and clad home with separate double garage
- Open plan living/kitchen and dining area with large windows and doors to appreciate the northerly views
- Slow combustion wood heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Three bedroom all with built-in robes, all a good size
- Large bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet, separate laundry
- Verandah at front leading to a paved barbecue area
- The 66 acres comprising cleared areas to heavy pockets of native timber, good mix of trees and open grazing, fenced into two paddocks
- Water from two dams, spring soaks and fenced into two paddocks
- Ten kilometres to Oberon and school bus past gate
Kings Ridge offers a blend of bush and grazing land, perfect for adventurous children, big and small. Based on recent sales of properties with similar features, chances are this one won't last long.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
982 Lowes Mt Road OBERON