Motel on Sunny side of Blue Mountains An inconic property located on the main road from Sydney into town on the sunny side of the Blue Mountains.
A motel of this build quality and design rarely comes to the market and includes 33 units, a 3 bedroom manager's apartment, a bar and a restaurant which is leased to an independent restaurateur. The entire property covers 6221sqm and has dual street access.
This motel represents a fantastic opportunity to build on the foundations of an already good business and greatly increases revenues.
RETAIL OPPORTUNITY/HIGH EXPOSURE Invest, occupy or redevelop - this building has exceptional potential.
- Prime retail position
- 45 square metres of floor space
- Divided into two areas
- Polished timber floor throughout
- Tiled flooring in workshop area
- Water connected and great cupboard space
- Natural gas heating and exceptional lighting
- Shared bathroom and parking facilities
- Would suit many purposes
- Restaurant, caf to name a few options
Offered with vacant possession and in a high exposure location, a great opportunity to own your own premises and redevelop to suit your needs.
Duckmaloi River Frontage Spectacular, sophisticated and private, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure a piece of the mighty Duckmaloi River as well as an impressive homestead with solar panels, Set on 64 acres of rural paradise to suit a range of pursuits from horses to alpacas and anything in between.
-The property presents a wonderful parcel of varied terrain interspersed with huge remarkable granite boulders -Easy access to the 1.5 kilometre frontage to the Duckmaloi River which has sandy beaches, fast flowing rapids, deep pools, home to many a trout -Fenced into six paddocks and the river is also...
HOME ON TWENTY ACRES WITH ALTITUDE A beautiful lifestyle property positioned at an altitude of 1355 metres in the high rainfall area of Shooters Hill. Offering the perfect escape from busy life, an easy 20 minute drive from Oberon on a sealed road.
-The home offers ample space with large open plan combined living and dining areas with slow combustion wood heating -Gourmet country style timber kitchen with great cupboard and bench space -Rumpus room at rear with bar and snooker table that leads out to an outdoor covered patio area -All of the bedrooms are a generous size and the main has an extra-large walk-in robe, remainin...
HIGHLY IMPROVED TABLELANDS GRAZING QUALITY 1665 ACRE HOLDING BATHURST/OBERON COUNTRY
Genuine prime high country grazing, located approx 55 km south of Bathurst & 43 km Oberon in a rich basalt soil belt at approx 1000m altitude. All sealed road in both directions with approx 3 km road frontage. Arkendeith' offers buyers the rare opportunity to purchase a fertile, well maintained working property with excellent water security and the potential to turn off large numbers of sheep or cattle.
FEATURES: - Approx 674 hectares (1665 acres) - Good access with all sealed road to Bathurst, Oberon and Sydney (approx 3 hours) - Water...
TEN ACRES - RARE FIND A spectacular rural holding of 10 acres with a private bush aspect, complete with a building entitlement and offering a desirable home site.
- 10 acres with a nice mix of natural cleared grazing and a strip of native bush land, gently undulating and with a small dam - New Colourbond garage with concrete floor - 6 metre x 6 metre insulated garage provides workshop space or weekend sleep-overs - Slow combustion wood fire with oven - Generator, barbecue and furniture will remain - Garage has been sighted for maximum use of solar panels - 3 metre x 3 metre carport with concrete floor - 5,000 lit...
Water Front to Lake Oberon This exceptional 87 acre property is unrivalled in position, being only minutes from town and having 600 metres of absolute waterfront to Lake Oberon. It offers unparalleled privacy within your own private bay of deep water frontage for water sport and fishing activities.
- Only minutes from town, bitumen road frontage - 600 metres of grassy banks and majestic granite boulders along the foreshore - Excellent trout and redfin fishing - Water views are spectacular and having 2800 views is a desirable feature - Building entitlement and there is a variety of building sites with sunny and priv...
DUCKMALOI RIVER FRONTAGE Get ready for the fishing season to open, - approximately 22 acres of gently sloping land leading down to the majestic Duckmaloi River.
- Comfortable four bedroom home with central open plan living area - Slow combustion wood heating, bathroom/laundry combined - Sun room along front to take in the lovely rural views - Power connected to home and septic tank - With river frontage with deep holes perfect for swimming and fishing - Lush pastures and rich and river flats - Small stand of eucalyptus trees - Easily accessed within 10 minutes of Oberon and 2 hours Sydney - Ideal small grazing pr...
Little Pine Little Pine is set on 133 acres with a mix of grazing country and young pine tree plantation. Ideally situated only 5 kms on a bitumen road from the township of Oberon and within 2.5 hours from Sydney's CBD. Sit back and enjoy a rural lifestyle within easy reach of the conveniences of town.
- All the hard work has been done with power supplied to the property and water from a bore - Numerous north facing building sites to choose from overlooking panoramic undulating countryside - Approximately 133 acres subdivided into three sizable paddocks - Currently running 15 cows and calves as advise...
Nunans Hill Farm Make your move to the country and enjoy all that this property has to offer. Build you country home or weekend getaway on this lovely block.
- Approximately 62 acres of rich, fertile basalt soils - Pasture improved and fencing is in good condition, two paddocks - Slightly undulating to sloping grazing land elevated building sites - Dwelling entitlement and power is available with a pole just inside the boundary - Spring dam and creek plus two catchment dams for stock use - For shade and shelter there are two stands of mature eucalyptus trees - Brilliant elevated views overlooking pine f...
OWN, OCCUPY OR INVEST - INDUSTRIAL SHED Freestanding warehouse within Oberon's established industrial precinct, on a level site of 3,793 square metres.
-Open span factory in two sections with a joining shed between.
-Currently run as a warehouse facility
-Clear span factory total area of 58 metres x 54 metres - totalling 3,100 square metres
-Concrete slab floor, steel portal frame, external Metaldeck walls, Metaldeck and alsonite roof
-Access is via sliding doors with high clearance to street frontage
-Office and staff amenities
-Currently leased space approximately 2590 square metres
-Suitable as large industrial storage...
Valley Views A beautiful rural setting on 10 acres approx 15 minutes from Bathurst in the sought after O"Connell area. This country homestead boasts vaulted ceilings to the open plan living area with stunning renovated gourmet kitchen with stone benches and timber floors with northern aspect, plus amazing alfresco area, perfect for year round entertaining, 6 x 9 shed and double carport, bore, ducted R/C heating and cooling throughout plus wood heating. A real getaway from city living awaits. $689,000. #2335.
Ratharryn Ratharryn is located in the picturesque village of O'Connell only 25kms from Bathurst and within 2.5* hours easy drive from Sydney. This very well located property has commanding views to the North and west of the mountain ranges and beyond. Comprising of a four bedroom house set on 32* with excellent water.
-The north facing brick home has four bedrooms, two bathroom open plan living with wrap around veranda -All four bedrooms face north. Three bedrooms have built-ins, the master has walk-in robe and ensuite -Keep warm in winter with combustion wood fire place -Kitchen and dining are join...
Hobby farm with big water supply! OBERON DISTRICT 1992 Hardiplank house with three bedrooms, guest room, and roof-top solar on approx. 16 fertile grazing acres with mountain and valley views. Approx. $40,000 spent on renovations and development. Recognised trout stream nearby with permanent Static Water Supply (SWS) water hole. Twenty thousand gallon concrete rainwater tank.
Strategic use of water includes: ? Solar or grid powered electric pumping from creek to garden taps or to adjacent large dam. ? Roof-top sprinklers connectable to creek or tank via taps, or to tank or dam via petrol pump.
"Windy Ridge" Located just minutes off the Great Western Highway on the Curly Dick Road towards Tarana is 16 hectares with a fantastic rural aspect. The home is in a private site and sits below a stand of native trees and captures ever changing western views.
- 16 hectares of undulating granite soils, fenced into one large paddock - Compact cottage with one bedroom and extra sleeping loft areas - Shower, vanity and wc - Functional kitchen with gas cooking facilities - The open wood fire in the living area provides warmth - House yard is fenced plus single garage that is lockable - Dams, seasonal creek, ...
Fair Hills Escape to this fantastic quiet bush setting with abundant wildlife, bush trails and acres of native bushland. All within 20* minutes of the thriving country town of Oberon, 30* minutes from Bathurst and within 2 * hour's drive of Sydney's C.B.D -Approximately 111* acres of native bush land divided into seven paddocks and excellent water with 11 good dams. -Comfortable north facing three bedroom country home with two bay carport -Open plan kitchen and dining area opening into a large living area with wood heater and Aga stove -Approximately 120,000* litres of rain water storage catching water...