9 Maud Street, NEWSTEAD QLD 4006
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse, Retail
- Floor area:
- 2 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 31 Jan 2017
Free Standing Building - Owner Occupier Opportunity!!
The property at 9 Maud Street, NEWSTEAD is just off arterial route Breakfast Creek Road which leads into Brisbane CBD. The property is only minutes drive to Newstead Gasworks, James St Precinct and Emporium.
- 506m2 Land size
- 422m2 warehouse area
- 130m2 upstairs office area. Three large open plan areas and ducted air-conditioning
- Full size bathroom with shower - caretaker opportunity
- Enclosed balcony area, break out area, kitchen and bathroom
- 3 phase power, amenities on every level and insulated ceiling
- Two undercover car parks onsite
- 87m2 mezzanine area load bearing. Can be remove if required
- Container height roller doors access (approx. 4.5 metres) Internal 5.7 metres
Fantastic property with lots to offer. Feel free to contact Exclusive Agents TCN Worldwide Real Estate to arrange an inspection or for information.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
9 Maud Street NEWSTEAD