89 Scarborough Street, SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
Areas from just $230 p.w. + GST (no Outgoings)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Nov 2016
For Lease - The Scarborough Centre - Southport's Premier Corner Position
The $2.5 million makeover is now complete and sees The Scarborough Centre, located in the heart of Southport CBD, fully refurbished and open for business Centrally located in the heart of the Southport CBD The Scarborough Centre offers five levels of quality office space at exceptional value, with the convenience of a G:link station only 50 metres away.
Address: 89 Scarborough St, Southport
* Price: 27m2* office space available from just $230 per week + GST. Our tenants pay No outgoings
* Area: Various office sizes starting from 51m2* up to 179m2* at $325/m2* plus GST
* Smart move - Smart space - Smart value
* Nerang Street Light Rail Station is only approximately 50 metres away
* Attractive incentives packages available
* New carpet, new ceiling tiles, new lighting and air-conditioning
* Kitchens with filtered instant boiling water and filtered cold water
* Each tenancy is supplied with fridge for exclusive usage
* Tenants do not pay outgoings
Located on the corner of Scarborough and Nerang Streets, Southport this building is all about location with the courthouse, post office, retail shops and transport all within easy walking distance.
The Scarborough Centre is the best value for money office space to be found in central Southport.
For further information, please contact the exclusive listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
89 Scarborough Street SOUTHPORT