83 Burnside Road, STAPYLTON QLD 4207
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
Completion November 2016 – Ready to move in over Christmas/New Year
- Sizes available from 1,566sq m* to 4,698sq m* floor area
- 3 units comprising – 1,566sq m* floor area with 178sq m* office, 1,388sq m* 7.5m high warehouse
- 3 x7m wide roller doors to each tenancy
- ‘Heavy Industry’ zoning under GCCC – allowing for a number of potential uses
- Ample hardstand areas and 59 onsite car parks (Stage 1 only)
- Due for completion November 2016 – Move over Christmas/New Year Break!
This soon to be completed industrial business park is the newest addition along Burnside Road which links directly to Exit 41 to the M1 Pacific Motorway. It comprises 3 units which can be leased separately or together providing office/warehouse options from 1,566sqm* to 4,698sqm* in total. The site has natural gas connection and also benefits from a recent upgrade to Burnside Road allowing easy truck movements to and from the highway. The Landlords are keen to secure quality tenants on competitive terms so please contact Savills for further information or an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
83 Burnside Road STAPYLTON