7 Catherine Crescent Lavington NSW 2641
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 86,400 m²
MIXED-USE CARAVAN PARK ALBURY
- 103 site mixed-use caravan park
- Conversion opportunity
- Immediate development opportunity
- 103 site mixed-use caravan park comprising 54 park / privately owned permanents, 21 varied short-term cabins and 28 varied short-term caravan sites.
- Conversion opportunity - scope to further develop the tourist component of the business, which is DA approved but not fully developed as yet or full conversion to land lease community (STCA).
- Immediate development opportunity - 27 vacant, serviced permanent sites ready to commence on and a further 13 unserviced DA approved sites.
- Relatively passive asset - the tourist section is mainly cabins, with many of the guests being repeat visitors.
- Well located in the major regional city of Albury - a strategic hub along the eastern seaboard benefiting from its proximity between Australias two largest cities, Melbourne and Sydney.
- Substantial 8.64 hectare freehold landholding site.
- Facilities include reception, office, managers and caretaker's residences, swimming pool, barbecue area, bowling green, community hall, work shed, amenity building including laundry,
dog agility / off-leash area as well as roads and services to existing sites.
For sale via Expressions of Interest.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.