69 Robertson Street, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 350 - 373m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Dec 2016
MODERN & ENERGY EFFICIENT - CRACKER!!
This brand new 4 level development is of an A Grade standard with 5 star NABERS energy and water rating. Designed by Floth Engineering, 69 Robertson Street represents one of the most efficient buildings of its kind. Key features include:
- 373sqm of A grade office at a very competitive price
- Thermally efficient double glazed high performance glass facade
- External break out area / balcony with green wall
- Bike storage and end of trip facilities
- High quality noise reduction ceiling tiles
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Fibre optic connection
- CCTV monitoring
- Walking distance to train stations, bus stations, James Street and Brunswick Street!
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Elders Commercial Brisbane today.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
69 Robertson Street FORTITUDE VALLEY