63 Raynham Street, SALISBURY QLD 4107
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Dec 2016
Unbelievable Opportunity - This Property has it All!
Raine & Horne Commercial is pleased to present this rare opportunity in the heart of the highly desirable Industrial Suburb of Salisbury.
Situated only 8 radial kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, the property is ideally located offering easy access to all major southern Brisbane transport routes (South East Freeway/Pacific Motorway, Ipswich Motorway & Logan Motorway)
The major features of the property include:
* 1,200sqm high quality freestander of besser brick & metal clad construction
* Situated on an elevated 4,035sqm site - Only 30% Site Coverage
* Rare three street frontage with three street accesses
* 870sqm of clear span warehouse with good internal height, ventilation & natural light
* Access to the warehouse via two electric roller doors at front & rear
* Warehouse offers drive through ability to certain light vehicles
* Two x 5 tonne cranes in the warehouse
* Ample 3 Phase power with multiple points throughout
* Approx. 2,000sqm of high quality level concrete hardstand
* 100sqm of outdoor auxiliary storage & undercover wash bay
* Fully fenced & gated hardstand with 240v outdoor power board
* Availability of gas which is located in the street
* 330sqm of office with glass partitions offering good corporate appeal
* Includes separate male/female amenities, change room & lunch room
* Site offers upside with potential for further development (subject to BCC approval)
* This is a very rare opportunity and is not to be missed!
For Sale by Auction In-Rooms (If not sold prior)
Thursday 1st December 2016 at 11am
Brisbane Riverview Hotel, Cnr Kingsford Smith Dr & Hunt St, Hamilton
Please contact Exclusive Marketing Agents Michael Cars and Joseph Grasso from Raine & Horne Commercial for a detailed Information Memorandum or to organise an inspection.
Car Parking - Ample On-Site
Please Quote Property ID: 2856920
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
- Brisbane Riverview Hotel, Hamilton
01/12/2016 11:00:00 Add to Calendar
63 Raynham Street SALISBURY