63-69 Market Street South Melbourne VIC 3205
- 594 m²
- Expressions of Interest
PRIME CITY FRINGE INVESTMENT - FIT FOR PURPOSE!
* Ideal parcel of Commercial 1 Zone
* Positioned in the Melbourne City Fringe
* Income $106,750 p.a. (as of Oct 2019)
Dixon Kestles in conjunction with Colliers International are delighted to offer 63-69 Market Street, South Melbourne for sale by Expression of Interest closing Friday 11th October 2019 at 3.30pm (AEST).
Ideally located in the immediate Melbourne City Fringe positioned between Clarendon Street and the well-known South Melbourne Market is this freehold titled property that has enormous future development potential.
Key investment highlights are as follows:
* Land area - 465 sqm *
* Building area - 619 sqm *
* Zoned Commercial 1
* Fully leased with annual rental of $106,750 (as of October
* Renewed Five (5) year lease (comm. October 2018) with a
further five (5) year option
* Well structured leased with in-built rental growth
* Walking distance to Clarendon Street and the well-known
South Melbourne Market
* Ease of access to the Melbourne CBD, major road arterials
and public transport hubs
* Considerable redevelopment potential
Dixon Kestles and Colliers International strongly recommend this rare opportunity for your serious consideration. For further information please contact the below conjunctional agents.
John Pratt +61 412 350 828
Simon Regan +61 412 059 900
Andrew Ryan +61 408 543 527
Raphael Favas +61 435 916 380
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/lessees are advised to carry out their own investigations.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||11/10/2019 15:30|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|
|Floor Area||594 m²|
|Land Area||465 m²|
|Parking||2 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||13 Sep 2019|