623-625 Burwood Road & 143 Auburn Road Hawthorn VIC 3122
- 315 m²
CORNER FREEHOLD IN ICONIC AUBURN VILLAGE
Gorman Kelly are delighted to present for your consideration a blue chip two storey commercial investment located in one of Melbourne’s most affluent suburbs.
Being positioned in a major commercial, retail, educational and lifestyle hub in Melbourne’s premier inner east, 623-625 Burwood Rd and 143 Auburn Rd represents a magnificent investment anchored by one of Australia’s most recognised and trusted financial lenders plus a huge first floor space suitable for office or residential conversion.
This premium opportunity is summarised by the following key attributes:
- Two freehold retail/office/residential investments to be sold as one
- Prime location on the corner of Auburn Rd and Burwood Rd with land area of 252m2 on two titles
- Ground floor leased to national tenant RAMS at $72,467 net per annum on a long lease
- Huge first floor area of 157m2 with dual entrances and vacant possession suitable for office or residential conversion.
- First floor recently renovated including new carpet and paint.
- Fully leased rental in the region of $107,000 pa net with scope for further rental growth
- Building area of 315m2 with rear car park
- Commercial 1 zoning
- Adjacent to Swinburne University and Auburn Train Station
The property is located in Auburn Village. An artisan and local food lover’s destination, Auburn Village exudes charm with its eclectic mix of independent shops, bars and pubs, cafes, homeware store, bridal wear, florists and fashion boutiques.
|Auction date and time||18/10/2018 14:00|
|Auction location||Ask Agent|
|Date Sold||18 Oct 2018|
|Floor Area||315 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||19 Oct 2018|