6 Overend Street, EAST BRISBANE QLD 4169
For Sale by Expressions of Interest (under offer)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 16 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Mar 2017
Freestanding Office Building - Elevated Position - Move in or Develop
Savills and Elders are pleased to present 6 Overend Street, East Brisbane to the market for sale – an exceptional freestanding office building located in a prominent, elevated position within the high growth area of East Brisbane, a highly affluent and emerging precinct on the precipice of the Brisbane CBD.
The property is located behind Dan Murphy’s Woolloongabba, within 150 metres* of the Stanley Street café precinct, 300 meters from The Gabba Cricket Ground, 1.4km* from the Mater Hospital, 1.9km* from the Princess Alexandra Hospital and 2.2km* of the Brisbane CBD.
* 872m2* of high quality office space over two levels
* 1,207sqm* elevated, corner site
* Exceptional onsite parking (approximately 16 exclusive spaces*) as well as additional street parking
* Recent internal refurbishment with well-presented reception area
* Superbly appointed Boardroom (16* seats) with full commercial bar/kitchen facility
* 4 large training and conference rooms with concertina partitioning to allow large open function room (the area also lends itself to a separate tenancy with minor alterations - STCA)
* Private offices throughout both floors
* Glass partitioned meeting rooms
* Open plan work areas
* 3 separate staff/student kitchens
* Amenities located on both levels (including shower and wheelchair accessible amenities)
* Internal lift
* Development opportunity (STCA)
STCA – Subject To Council Approval
6 Overend Street, East Brisbane is an exceptional property for Owner Occupiers, Developers & Investors and we encourage all purchasers to seriously consider this rarely offered opportunity.
6 Overend Street is being offered for sale via Offers to Purchase.
For further information or to organise your onsite inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
6 Overend Street EAST BRISBANE