51 Springfield Parkway Springfield QLD 4300
- 213 m²
- Commercial Auction
Under Contract - Brand New Quintessential Fast Food Investment
- New 10 year lease + options to 2049
- Fixed 3.5% annual rent increases
- Net Income $154,742 pa + GST
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to present a rare opportunity to acquire a brand new fast food investment.
The property has the following key characteristics:
• Brand new 10 year lease to December 2029 + options to 2049
• KFC - Iconic fast food brand serving 2 million Australian customers each week across 640 outlets
• High profile Springfield Parkway location neighbouring McDonald’s, 7 Eleven, Subway, Hungry Jack’s and Coles
• Prime location - Greater Springfield, one of Australia’s largest master planned cities, 28 kms west of Brisbane’s CBD, projected population of 118,000 by 2036
• Substantial 3,243 sqm landholding within Springfield’s core retail and fast food precinct
• Newly built drive thru restaurant offering significant depreciation benefits
• Future development upside with approval in place for 415 sqm* retail/medical complex
• Substantial car parking with 42 onsite spaces
• Tenant pays usual outgoings including insurance
• Fixed 3.5% annual rent increases
• Net Income $154,742 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Tuesday 3 December at 2pm AEDT at the Cushman & Wakefield Sydney Office, located on Level 22, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property from one of these locations, please liaise with the exclusive agents.
*Images indicative only.
|Auction date and time||03/12/2019 14:00|
|Auction location||Cushman & Wakefield Sydney Office - Level 22, 1 O'Connell Street, Sydney|
|Floor Area||213 m²|
|Land Area||3,243 m²|
|Parking||42 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||6 Dec 2019|