- Freestanding commercial building
- Three tenancies
- Two tenancies vacant
- Total land size 1379m2
- Total building area 280m2 (approx.)
- Large onsite parking
Springfield, also known as the Greater Springfield Development, is a 28.50 square kilometer development.
In 2009, the Greater Springfield area had a population of 18,100, with a projected 100,000 people by 2030. This master-planned community is attracting up to 20 new households each week and is located only 22km from the Brisbane CBD making this one of south east Queensland’s fastest growing communitie...
Approved for 126 Townhouse Site - Land area 2.66ha* on three titles
- Elevated residential dev. site with views over Springfield Lakes
- Approved for 100 x three brm and 26 x two brm townhouses
- Dev. options; Mixed-Use, apartments or aged care (^STCA)
- 1.8km* to railway station and Orion Shopping Centre
- Close to major local amenities including shopping, child care, schools, rail, health and tertiary education
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
7,284sq m Residential Development Site - Brisbane - Ipswich Corridor The subject property comprises of 2 lots totalling 7,284m2 with 3 street frontage and potential for medium density residential redevelopment. There is a concept plan for a townhouse development total 36 units over 2 levels.
- Lots 1 & 2 on RP108589
- Development site that can support Medium Density - Townhouse development
- Well Positioned in one of Queensland's fastest growing regions of Western Brisbane
- Major amenities & Strong future development surround the subject site
- The property was previously approved for 36 townhouses (initial approval date October 2008)
Make Us An Offer To Lease Or Buy Today! 6 Strata Titled Shops For Sale With 2 Shops For Lease
In The Busy Centre Point Centre
Have you ever dreamt of owning your own shop or office instead of paying huge
rents? Well, now you can! Perfect opportunity for owner-occupiers and investors
to secure one or more of these shops.
Within close proximity to Brookwater and Springfield Lakes
To be sold in one line
4 shops are currently leased and 2 shops are currently vacant
Fantastic main road signage exposure to the intersection of Redbank
Plains Road, Jones Road and Keidges Road
Lot 1 - 66m2* leased to Curry Cart
Lots 3 and ...