49A New Canterbury Road Petersham NSW 2049
- 550 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
Iconic Inner-West Hospitality Venue
Mercer Property has the pleasure of bringing to the market one of the Inner-Wests most iconic hospitality venues - the Majestic Theatre in Petersham.
Originally opened in the 1920s, the historic venue has undergone numerous overhauls in the past nine decades. Still maintaining its original art deco features, this premium retail space offers the perfect blend of old world charm and modern architecture.
Boasting a huge corner frontage to New Canterbury Road this phenomenal venue is impressive from the moment you step through the doors. From its grand art-deco lobby, expansive retail floor suitable for multiple kitchen locations, seating and retailing to its soaring ceiling heights and polished concrete floors; this property provides the perfect canvas to wide variety of creative hospitality concepts.
Additional features include;
- Incredible exposure to New Canterbury Road
- Dual street frontage providing multiple entry points into tenancy
- Cleverly designed layout totalling 550sqm
- Existing D.A. approval for licensed restaurant (on-premises liquor license)
- Fully fitted exhaust, grease-trap and reverse air-conditioning systems
- Level access to a rear loading dock
- Male and female bathrooms
- Large storage cage within building
- Close proximity to public transport with both bus stops and train station only metres away
- Ample on street parking surrounding the property
- Great long established local eateries providing constant traffic flow of customers
- Neighboured within the same building by national fitness group SNAP Fitness; boasting over 600 members.
For further information or to arrange a time to inspect, please feel free to contact the agents;
Matt: 0410 488 437
Tom: 0412 891 330
|Floor Area||550 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||14 Jun 2019|