‘Montrose’ Grand c1910 Federation Residence Built c1910 and held by the same family for over 90 years, this grand Federation residence has been beautifully preserved for the next generation. An extremely rare offering, the home offers elegant retained features including stunning pressed metal ceilings, cast iron fireplaces and leadlight windows. On a huge land parcel, it is superbly located between Dulwich Hill and Marrickville shopping districts.
- Magnificent formal lounge/dining room
- Additional living area/cosy fireside reading room
- Conservatory-style kitchen featuring Ilve gas cooker
UNDER CONTRACT - Shop & Residence Just 15 minutes from the City Situated in an exciting location, directly opposite the entrance to Market Place Leichhardt Shopping Centre, this property features great exposure to pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
Currently operating as a Laundromat at ground level with rear access and double garaging and the second level is being used as a self contained apartment with sundrenched patio.
- 205sqm (approx.) site area with 6 metre frontage
- Expired lease GAR- $70,000 pa (approx.) with potential to increase to Market Rental
- Ideal owner occupier or investor
- Substantial full brick construction with Two street fron...