466 Laurel Road Veteran QLD 4570
- Rural / Farming
- 16.06 ha
- For sale, UNDER CONTRACT/OFFER (under offer)
Picturesque Country Farmhouse
There are no photos or commentary to do this property justice! Sit back, relax and enjoy all the hard work, planning and consideration that has gone into this beautiful property. A truly unique home where you can immerse yourself amongst beautiful gardens and appreciate rural views from every window.
Our Favorite Features:-
* Beautiful two storey brick home with four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms on forty acres
* Farmhouse style kitchen featuring five burner gas and electric belling oven, ceramic sink, walk in pantry and beautiful light filled dining room
* Solid hardwood New Guinea Ash floorboards - 180mm wide
* Family lounge room with air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* American Oak hand crafted timber doors with imported cast iron door latches
* Double hung timber windows with screens
* Stunning hand crafted timber staircase inviting you to the second level
* Master bedroom features air-conditioning, walk in wardrobe with ample storage and lovely light and bright ensuite bathroom
* Three bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Deluxe family bathroom with a separate shower and stand alone bath with views over the property
* Well-appointed laundry with a stable door feature with additional third toilet downstairs
* 2 x 5,000gal rainwater storage tanks
* Additional 5,000gal tank filled via a 2 inch pump from the large spring dam. Separately plumbed to service all toilets, as well as garden use and numerous water troughs
* 7m x 9m x 2.7m steel shed with a 30 degree pitch roof with 3m x 7m studio with pitched roof, fully lined and insulated
* 5.67KW solar electric system installed December 2018
* Established avenue of Liquidambars leading down to the home and numerous other deciduous trees planted throughout
* Previously set up and run as a Brahman Stud, carrying capacity 17 breeders year round
* Originally dairy country with established improved pastures including Rhodes Grass, Bisset Creeping Blue Grass, Setaria, Green Panic, etc as well as a large variety of Legumes and Clover throughout
* Seven main paddocks, all with access to water and feed into a laneway running through the center with access to the cattle yards
* Five smaller day paddocks, all with water
* Timber yards with concrete race and crush area with full vet crush including head bail and squeeze
* Semi-permanent stream running through the property with numerous springs
* Stream is lined with majestic Tallowwoods and Yellow Stringybarks, along with a wide variety of soft wood scrub trees including Figs, Crows Ash and Lilly Pillies etc as well as tree ferns. Wonderful and secluded picnic spots along the stream.
This home is truly something special and will pull on your heart strings from the moment you arrive!
To secure this one of a kind property for yourself, phone Chantelle Groben TODAY!
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.