46/76 Edinburgh Road, MARRICKVILLE NSW 2204
$495,000 + GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
New Warehouse Unit 88sqm.
Combine your workspace, office and storage needs into a modern and functional warehouse unit. A business premise offering a unique working lifestyle.
* Covered roller door providing all weather loading.
* Quality Mezzanine Office with large glass facade.
* Carpeted and Air-conditioned office.
* Private kitchenette.
* Intercom access entry door.
* Security cameras to all units.
* High speed internet connection.
* 3 Phase power.
* Designated external waste and recycling area.
* Bathroom and shower facilities at either end of the complex.
* On-Site dedicated container drop-off zones.
Located walking distance to Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre, and a short stroll to both St Peters & Sydenham Railway Stations.
These units are the perfect home for small businesses such as creative agencies, artists studios, multi-use storage & start-ups.
New Development - NOW SELLING "off the plan"
Get in early and pick you preferred unit.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
46/76 Edinburgh Road MARRICKVILLE