412 St Kilda Road Melbourne 3004 VIC 3004
- 100 - 16,285 m²
- For Lease, Please contact agent
The Pinnacle of St Kilda Road Brand New, Connected, Exceptional Views
- Connected to future ANZAC Station
- Best location and views on St Kilda Rd
- Whole building refurbishment underway
The best location, connectivity and quality accommodation on Melbournes only true boulevard. An unprecedented opportunity exists to occupy the largest contiguous vacancy available on St Kilda Road, surrounded by high calibre brands and green spaces.
412 St Kilda Road is redefined and risk-free, undergoing complete refurbishment to offer as-new office space perched between the Botanic Gardens and Albert Park Lake.
Refurbishment design by Gray Puksand, 412 St Kilda Road will provide A-Grade office over 17 levels, double height foyer featuring business lounge, café, as well as the highest quality and most expansive lifestyle facilities and wellness centre on St Kilda Road. Catering for tenants of all sizes with spaces from 200sqm to whole floors of 1,139sqm.
Stunning 360-degree perspectives show Port Phillip Bay, Albert Park, Melbournes CBD, the Shrine of Remembrance and South Yarra at any given angle.
412 St Kilda Road will deliver fully fitted spec suites with high quality furnishings and incredible perspectives, starting at approx 100sqm in size.
Available Q4 2020, this rejuvenated destination will provide:
- Up to 16,285sqm across 17 levels
- 1,139sqm floorplates
- Turnkey fitted suites from 200sqm
- Premium lifestyle facilities, bike storage and wellness centre
- Brand new double height lobby
- Café and business lounge on the ground floor
- Immediate access to future ANZAC Station and St Kilda Road trams
- Adjacent to Botanic Gardens
- Panoramic views to Port Phillip Bay, Albert Park Lake, Shrine of Remembrance and Melbourne CBD
- 2-minute walk to Domain Road restaurants and bars
- No-risk, as new refurbished building
Contact the listed agents to schedule an inspection today!
|Floor Area||100 - 16,285 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||22 Jul 2020|