37 Thornton Gap Road Hervey Range QLD 4817
- Shop & Retail
- 540 m²
- For Sale, Expression of Interest closing 12th of Nov 2021
Iconic North Queensland Business and Freehold for Sale
Hervey's Range Tea Rooms is one of Townsville and North Queensland's top tourist destinations. The property including business, freehold and all equipment is for sale for the first time in almost a decade.
The property operates primarily as a licensed cafe restaurant and wedding centre and both are situated in and around the famous Heritage Tea Rooms.
Most weekends the property will attract many locals and tourists who will make their way up the newly completed highway to the cooler climate to enjoy breakfast, lunch or the legendary tea and scones.
The Historical Importance of the Tea Rooms and lush surroundings draw tourists also from far and wide, appealing to both children through to grandparents. The Tea Rooms is the oldest building of its type in North Queensland constructed as a slab-sided inn it is truly one of the finest examples of this architecture in Australia. The property is located 25 mins from the Willows shopping centre and enjoys amazing weather all year round,
Some of the key features are :
• 8.7 ha of lush manicured gardens and bushland inc creek
• Full On-site Car parking
• Established long term business
• 100m2 approx Heritage Tea Rooms and Restaurant
• 250m2 Wedding and function centre
• Seating capacity up to 170 for tea rooms
• Seating capacity up to 100 for Wedding Centre and unlimited on the grounds
• 4 bedroom 215 Queenslander style residence inc 70m2 shed
• Full kitchen facilities with hot plates, coffee machines, cold room, fridges
• Fully licensed inc offsite
• Fully licensed
• Bore Water and tanks
Expressions of Interest closes Fri 12th Nov 2021 and a full Information Memorandum is available upon request so please contact Ray White Commercial to arrange an inspection, please note all inspections are strictly by appointment.